INDIAN MAN CASTRATES 400+

This guru has grabbed some ballsy attention in the light of hinduism but turned it into a cult where people worship him. He sets up concerts where everyone dances for him and did I mention in order to join his covenent you have to let go of your marbles.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-07-08-09-1.png (1440x1040, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q48tagwurUw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radha_Soami
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=-EJ8Q6QnhUg
youtube.com/watch?v=NI6FT7t6yHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and marblesackpilled
This cult ought to be in every major city

His concert: youtu.be/Q48tagwurUw

People literally worship this guy kek.

When is he coming here for the gyppo enlightenment?

based abo

4 billion more australoids/mongoloids to clip

Indians worship Bollywood movie stars on regular.
Their standards are really low.

just set up a few of his temples in your cunt, lad

They'll literally worship anything. No wonder it was so easy to control their entire country

y r there so many poojeets in poland?

last time i was in cracowia, there was no way to escape the poojeets. they were everywhere. atleast 1 million poojeets in that city alone!

sort your shit out, polania

Indian Heaven’s Gate?

that mother fucker looks like he stinks so bad

poo in the loo, and drop your balls in their, too!

Attached: laughing panda.jpg (491x578, 27K)

Forgot pic

Attached: indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them-12520429.png (500x590, 162K)

Krakow is where toxic air from coal mines gives you lung cancer if you go outside without a breathing mask. Avoid at any cost.

Indian culture is all about convincing someone to do something. Like go to Target and buy gift cards to pay their non-existent overdue tax bill, for example.

He wins the hearts of his people is all that matters desu.

Attached: images (90).jpg (252x261, 8K)

wow a gay pedophile rises to power, big surprise

how is this not any different from concerts in Europe or US? it's basically cucks going to concerts while their women fawn over some superstar musician on the stage

it's the same cringey shit

took me a minute to figure out those aren't tattoos on his arms...

>Less Indians reproducing
>A bad thing

>poo in loo
>testis too

Power of hypermasculinity in cowsexual india. A true display.

happy big wednesday stoner

Maaan you guys have to try this new combo.

Attached: images (91).jpg (547x561, 21K)

This great man from India is a representation of peak Aryanism, and all the pagans on this board should follow his example, and castrate themselves.

This guy is what we call a "God man" in India, basically a cult leader whom people worship.

a fool and his nuts are soon parted

>convincing shitskins to castrate themselves
literally /ourguy/

why are you dudes so gullible?
i mean you worship thousands of gods, living people, young children etc. as gods
wtf

>i mean you worship thousands of gods, living people, young children etc. as gods
Why shouldn't we? It's a free country.

I've already seen this movie

Attached: 1419259083600[1].png (1280x720, 896K)

Wwat. Title?

bagoosh

Sounds like a good gig if you are completely devoid of any personal morality.

A fool and his land are soon parted

>Why shouldn't we?
because its fucking retarded?

I was hoping someone would post this

Alejandro Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain

This faggot is in jail now. Hope he'll stay there.

It's the fucking Le Based Sikhs. This guy used to operate in regions with more of those dicks. They really amped up this concept of following "Gurus" since their religion's inception and these cucks just can't get it out of their belief system. They're constantly looking for new human god figures or masters. This cult is also quite famous, headed by a financial fraud and land grabber.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radha_Soami

How high is his Charisma stat?

Is it weird that I think that song is somewhat catchy?

Attached: 1521110787536.gif (400x502, 269K)

Based Mount and Blade player.

So what? Probably good for the country with the overpopulation problem they have there.

OK. Good for them I guess. One to keep an eye on.

EU Server farms.

I mean he's doing the world a favor. That's 400 less pajeets reproducing. That may be nothing in the grand scheme of things, but at least he's trying.

Because a standard concert does not require one to actually remove one's testicles, even if one's girlfriend/wife has symbolically castrated you.

Except Lilith Fair and Coldplay...they may require actual castration.

He doesn't seem to have enough arms to really make it as a god in India, you know?

This is the only acceptable form of Christianity

Shitskins have an average IQ of 80. They don't have any real thought inside their brown little heads. They're gullible as sheep.

Compare these dumbass shitskins to Whites, and you'll know exactly why the kikes want to turn Europe brown. These brownskins are easy as fuck to control like a horde of orcs.

He is an Environmentalist hero and pioneer. Like another hero in the fertilizer field.

Attached: 1492427617935.jpg (1111x1600, 151K)

based poo. However 400 is simply not enough.

Attached: population.png (7088x3008, 761K)

Imagine if you were a Zionist kike who wants your people to rule the world. How would you do it?

You'd create mindless drones. Whites are the only group who aren't inherently mindless drones. Solution: Replace Whites with shitskins like these Pajeets

His Cult or 'Dera' as it is known in the Punjab, mostly attracts the Dalits, aka the lower castes/outcastes of the region. They on average have an IQ of something like 70 so that should mostly sum up why he and his followers behave the way they do

so he is basically convincing low IQ poos to not breed in order to cleanse the gene pool?
>based

Attached: 1559071791085.png (543x498, 394K)

But did he get castrated himself tho?

OH NONONONO! LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Attached: 1516620448879.gif (476x306, 86K)

Karma=

40,000 Rebirths as a snake
400000 Years as a really horny Prēta that has a dick to small to fuck anything and never orgamasms
4 to the 40th power years in hell where at first he see's a beautiful woman but as he is compelled towards her she turns into a disgusting hag made of iron with a blender for a vagina and he is compelled to fuck her, be ground by the vagina completely and reborn out her as only to repeat this ad. infinitum.

Attached: raw-ground-beef-800x450.jpg (800x450, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

based and aryanpilled

Attached: Dansler.gif (500x500, 397K)

Whoa, people will go to great lenghts to be accepted in europe. I admire his courage and commitment.

Bow down to your master, little faggotlings with white skin

Attached: SuperPajeet.jpg (512x512, 37K)

he's guaranteeing he gets all the pussy within his cult.

the man is based. total alpha.

>Bow down to your master,
more like bog down

PooVEVO

Of course he's in jail for rape now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EJ8Q6QnhUg
youtube.com/watch?v=NI6FT7t6yHE

you are the lungchowder?

Lol

Didn't any of his mates have the balls to stop him?

One child policy fixed China. I feel like year 2020 would be the time of the dragons this time. Sorry

I will just paint myself red.

The final stage of MGTOW

This is some bohemian cult level shit if we view it with open mind. I'd be scared if these concerts were anywhere near me.

Love charger
He is singing about charging love like a battery
Something whites lack

Badass.

Send him to Africa ASAP

Lund charger bol raha hai vo. Dhyaan se sun, chutiye.

What a smelly country that must be.

stfu nigger

Indian overpopulation problems require Indian solutions

Attached: 1561503888814.png (640x640, 492K)

Would you like to worship me? I won't even cut ya balls off

Is that Jack Black?

I fucking KNEW this nigga had fans on here. The question is how many of you fucks are true Ari's fans?

INDIA NEEDS HIM TO STOP OVERPOPULATION

Indians are gross

Attached: (You).jpg (499x511, 81K)

At least he isn't covered in shit

cope

So is this degenerate on the streets still or did he actually get put away?

I'll hold my tounge because I'm talking to someone who in 5 months will be a citizen of a superpower

Yesss
Know your place
Let the masters ceo race teach you the ways of the world

Attached: IndianCeoRace.jpg (641x594, 68K)

Jow Forums is just jealous they cant have this kind of relatively harmless degeneracy

he castrated them against there will and he did it cos he was scared they would rape the women they worked with.

based

They left that shithole India. Why are you proud of them? They're basically American and will never move back to India. Indians have basically zero influence.

it's what indians do. They send a bunch to a forgine country they out birth the local. Take over every facset of that countries elite positions then, they have a vote in the country if they want to join india or not it's what happened in most of south east asia. it happened to usa and uk and rest of eu. Uk had a debate saying imigration of india needs to be stopped cos it could be a danger to the country more then 12 percent of uk is indian. Also i think fiji had an indian president recently

indians are incredibly racist and neptism. if you go and look at the financial sector everyone that works there is an indian. They are like the jews but on steriods

All those guys are working for our government by pushing liberal propaganda to weaken and undermine the west retard, specially Sundar and Satya. They are literally our fifth column in your country. They are there to destroy your nation and civilization from within.

You doing a terrible job with global influence.
Learn from your neighbors to the north.

>They are there to destroy your nation and civilization from within.

Disgusting streetshitting jews.