What if trump is just a set up and you took the bait?

He doesn't ever do shit, he pisses everyone off, he ran against the swamp, implied he would go after the bankers in his campaign, then promptly filled the white house up with almost exclusively jewish bankers. Called for death penalty for anti-sites, teamed up with black cube and went super neo-con in the Middle East.

What if Tucker is right, what if he doesn't want to win and this was all an elaborate set up so that when liberals eventually take back power everyone wants to get revenge on whitey?

3D chess is obviously bs at this point.

Attached: image.png (500x302, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4757679/president-trump-calls-destruction-anti-semites-death-penalty-crimes-these
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to when he called for the death penalty for anti semites. Or are you just a stupid nigger who fell for a shoop?

what if all politicians are just useless phonies and the real power is the giant corporations

Then why are you here shilling 24/7?

Attached: european feminism.jpg (720x638, 47K)

At this point I do not know how your president will win in 2020 without vote rigging by kushner.

Attached: 1526176548018.png (1024x823, 911K)

c-span.org/video/?c4757679/president-trump-calls-destruction-anti-semites-death-penalty-crimes-these

Keep in mind that basically anything Jews don't like is anti-Semitic lol these words are a little ominous

That's my point, and after these last 4 years they are surely going to attempt to crush whites with a vengeance.

Because we are banned from everywhere else on the entire internet and trump isn't doing shit about it. Where else will we discuss our impending genocide at the hands of communist hordes?

wake me up when we get a president who isnt constantly surrounded by chabad jews or getting photo ops at the wailing wall wearing a little jew hat

blump is a fraud. he sold out totally. we have the highest legal and illegal immigration levels right now. blump does nothing. blump is israel first.

support bds.

Pretty much convinced he doesn't want to win and is just fucking around like a clueless old man.
>What censorships?! WHERE?! WHATS GOING ON OUT THERE HUARRRGH
He is just driving the right straight off the fucking cliff and doesn't seem to care.

>Because we are banned from everywhere else on the entire internet and trump isn't doing shit about it.
You know a US President isn't the king right? He can't just do anything he wants.

What would you be doing on other internet sites anyways? What's you bans for?

>wake me up when we get a president who isnt constantly surrounded by chabad jews
You know Jews control every country in the world right? They control the money and media, that's the bases for civilization aside from military.
So you wont ever see that in your life time. Should of voted for Hillary since her mom's a Jew I guess

Attached: 10960077_394486730712405_7322698991070617897_o.jpg (720x960, 81K)

He prevented Hillary. That's all I cared about. If the libcucks try Shit when they get a win that's gonna be a civil war then.

>blump is a fraud. he sold out totally.
>clueless old man.
>(((Australia proxy)))
>He is just driving the right straight off the fucking cliff and doesn't seem to care.
Again, you can tell these are raids. Alt-Right and ANTIFA are now combined to push for Democrates.

Attached: 3_effy+skins.jpg (510x383, 33K)

He’s gonna turn on us officially and undoubtedly before next election, if there is an election. Welcome to the end fren

I'd have more sympathy for your position, if you realized that the only path left is violence starting from you. If Trump is really a sellout, doing nothing in the end, then you need to rush to violence while whites still exist and have weapons. You aren't going to get anything better than him, that's for sure.

It's true! Bernie was the only REAL anti-establishment candidate left.

Attached: 1554679994769.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Side note are there really 100,000 sealed anti Semite indictments? Probably

He could declare the insurrection act and charge everyone working against the interests of the United States with treason, all the lawyers and lawmakers helping illegals and foreign nations, lawmakers working with China, Isrsel, 5 eyes, Mexico. The evidence is overwhelming at this point and he has the supporters and manpower, the only explanation left is he is jewwing us and doesn't care.

Nobody is going to accomplish anything on their own with violence, everyone who has just fucked their own life and accomplished nothing, I think it's time for us all to either start discussing leaving the United States for somewhere we can
Build new that is remote and unpopulated, or else start pressing our legislators to press states rights.

Liberal states are already ignoring federal law so I don't think it would be a hard argument to make that there is no reason for conservative states not to have a serious discussion on secession.

>the only explanation left is he is jewwing us and doesn't care.

He’s in on it my guy. His job to make us become more hate able to normans and kinda gauge our temperature, make sure we are calm enough for once the tech is rolled out to subdue and remove us. It’s painfully clear what’s going on user.

Patience young one.
Also, get the fuck out

>Nobody is going to accomplish anything on their own with violence
That's because they are doing it wrong. Targeted attacks on judges and other government officials are how the Sons of Liberty worked.

I have no problem with you focusing on states and trying to enforce state rights, as long as you realize it will take violence to do so, they know that as well, so you are risking your life either way. They have no problem with targeted assassinations on conservative politicians as they've shown recently.

Yea I agree, I tried to be optimistic but it's at the point that there's just no explanation.

Some rich /polack needs to buy some land in Argentina or somewhat where we can all go, pangonia or somewhere.

Let the boomers sink their ship if they want, no point in is all going down with them though when there's too many greener pastures.

And our politicians are too cucked anyways, any serious mention of secession would probally be met with something similar to criticism of Israel, that's why I think it would be wiser to organize a mass exodus. There's too many richfags on here not to seriously consider it. poorfags would be eternally loyal I am sure.

Violence is definitely just going to get you fucked as powerful as (((they))) are. Our goal should be to live a happy life and make our bloodlines to survive, not get ourselves fucked acting stupid.

He didn't want to win the first time . He is a long time friend of the Clintons . He won by accident trying to f the Republicans . With all the proof on Hillary she was never arrested . This nation is fuc... this time for sure .

My boomer relatives are steadfast to go down with the ship. All are on the trump train, it’s pretty sad to see them clinging on to this man, it’s a great delusion if you will. I thought they’d been around longer to know better but instead are caught up in some kind of fucked up glory days trip although the country is turning into an inhuman hell.

If I had the money I would be gone, for now I'm just sitting here realizing there's probally a soviet style genocide coming for us if we don't get out.

nothing lasts forever

he is one of the most obvious gatekeepers ever. how is there even a need for this thread? his job is to soak up two-digit-IQ "alt-rights" and to look everything conspiracy-related looks completely ridiculous

I can understand and admire their refusal to give up on America, I don't want to myself but at the same time the writing is on the wall and there's to many places we can spread out to, too many third world countries with secluded rural areas that we can realistically set up shop and form strong communities.

Just look at what the Germans did in South America, maybe we should head in their direction? It's a chance at least.

I would think they would welcome us knowing what we flee.

>Violence is definitely just going to get you fucked as powerful as (((they))) are. Our goal should be to live a happy life and make our bloodlines to survive, not get ourselves fucked acting stupid.

Now that's pure cuck talk. Violence is the only way to secure your freedom and lives. Being unwilling to do so here, means you will be unable to do so wherever you go. Exodus is pointless they control the majority of the world and simply you going and prospering while white will attract their interest. Being unwilling to protect yourself here, means you will be unable to do so wherever you go.

Now it's true that violence at the wrong time, in the wrong directions can bring about public opinion backlash, but that doesn't mean all violence is bad and/or not a political solution.

My point was to get a conversation going, we all know we are being had so it's time we discuss plan B. As I've already said, there's are way too many greener pastures to not seriously consider it. Even if we went innawoods in some 3rd world country at least we would continue.

This, in the elections he attracted the really dumb and the insanely smart. The critical thinkers have figured out what’s going on but unfortunately when it comes to solving the problems we face today we are vastly outnumbered by those who still haven’t peeked beyond the curtain.

Kys

So you’re saying Hillary should’ve been president?

Peruvians seem to have very strong family values, I think I’ll try integrate myself into a more caring culture user, I don’t belong in the current environment. They may not be as smart intellectually but at this point it’s a sacrifice I may have to take I suppose.

Nigger you have google executives caught live on tape saying they are going to rig the next election in their favour and HE. STILL. DOES. NOTHING.
It's over he is a fucking fraud that has taken everyone for a ride.

And with the clampdown going on right now with big tech it's not looking good that we will even have a way to talk to each other before long let alone redpill the masses.

>Muh Hillary
Been asleep the last 2.5 years or some shit?

This. If they shut down communications it's game over. it will be too late to plan an exodus at that point.

Yea I've considered just moving to an Asian country as well but I'd rather not see our people just go extinct. I'm no genetics expert but I would think there's enough of us to continue on. The Germans seemed to have done it in Argentina and have entire towns of their descendants down there now.

One rich user could buy a town in a poor country and we have quite a few that hang here. Surely one would like to be our king?

If he’s bait, then we shrug and say “wow another useless president” and move on
In fact we’re going to be saying that when his successor takes office.

>trump is king with absolute power
God I wish you faggots understood how the american political system worked before you opened your cum-filled cock-holsters.
He doesn't have a fucking magic wand that can fix this shit 48 hours later.

At what point do the Republicans just primary him so they can win the next election?

It has been happening for months now he should have done something when they went after Alex Jones.

Based and politicspilled
It’s similar to saying “But Trump had both house and senate and STILL did nothing”. Trump didn’t have the senate and house, republicans did. We all know that republicans never wanted Trump.

Attached: EDBA6590-E5E0-49FB-ADDA-6CF1388D32CB.jpg (1566x881, 105K)

REPORT ALL NO CONTENT TROLL THREADS

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

He has emergency powers and his entire base would support using them. Obama executived ordered anything he wanted.

Lincoln did it. Jackson has done it. No excuses.

We have states that are coordinating with foreign invaders, Lincoln faced a similar situation and did what he has to do. Quit making excuses.

Not a single response about how violence is the only way to secure your life and liberty, no matter where you go. Guess I have to conclude you aren't actually interested in legit discussion, and are just a glowy plot to get whites to leave the country so they can become the next "white farmers getting killed by shitskins" in a few more decades. Exodus does not solve shit. It preserves your life, and only your life, eventually your descendants will die as virtual slaves if you aren't willing to fight.

Quit living in lala land, Trump is trying to appeal to the liberals that Dems are leaving behind in their race to the far-left

Attached: 1D6AE09A-8F7B-4A93-8283-13545CD488B3.jpg (750x383, 20K)

I just assume you are a cop. Everyone knows every state in the worlds power comes directly from physical force, there is no point in saying it. I can only assume you are a federal agent. That's the only people who post shit like that here, so I don't wish to conversate with you.

Emergency powers aren't applicable to this, you insufferable cunt.
Again, he doesn't have a fucking magic wand. It's something that has to be in the public consciousness. Otherwise the dems+media just spin it as trump being a fascist and try to impeach.

>Nigger you have google executives caught live on tape saying they are going to rig the next election in their favour
TRUMP IS NOT THE KING

He can't just do whatever he wants (((Australia))). It takes monopoly-bust hearings and these are happening. Without Trump it never would of.

Attached: trump girl 4442.jpg (576x1024, 121K)

Maybe he will do something, but the more time goes on the more it looks as if we are being had and I think it is rational to have an escape plan.

Even if there isn't a consensus I think it's wise that everyone starts to seriously consider it for themselves and their families.

I may not even leave myself, I may sink with the ship, but it's a conversation that I think is important.

Whites are being genocided, when the natives of America are being invaded and genocided via forced mass migration and half the politicians are conspiring with foreign powers to do this your argument is completely ridiculous.

The demographics of this nation have been devastated in an organized fashion within a generation.

There are books written on this very tactic as a form of warfare so your argument holds no water.

Attached: image.png (1602x1308, 1002K)

You’re allowed to have a backup plan, many people do and it’s probably best to be prepared for whatever outcome may happen
That being said, your demoralizing demeanour is not helping to push things in the right direction
If Hillary was 90% puppet and Trump is only 80% puppet, that’s an improvement. Hopefully we can push it to 70% next time, and so forth. There will never be rapid change unless it’s catalyzed by something huge happening, otherwise the world only changes incrementally. Get used to it.

Gee I wonder who could be so angry at us discussing a plan B.

Why don't you tell us how we must defend Israel at all costs next?

Attached: image.png (600x632, 108K)

I'm being realistic, if trump leaves without fixing shit, America is utterly fucked. America is looking at South Africa situation + Soviet Union Bolshevik situation at the same time. Words cannot describe how fucked we would be if one of the far left was to come to power, unlike trump they will do whatever they want rules or not and republicans will go right back to cucking.

Cops want lone wolfs targeting randoms ala Tarrant. They don't want carefully planned and targeted assassinations, as those are almost impossible to defend against and can cripple their ability to prosecute if people start copycatting.

I'm not even saying your idea is wrong, exodus is a valid strategy if you have your own family to protect. As a minority in your host country, and you will always remain so, as non-white countries understand the benefits of racism, you will always be at the mercy of people who will likely change even faster than America did. And if you didn't stay and fight in America, you won't there when that happens, and you're descendants and bloodline will be in an even worse situation.

What if the giant corporations aren't the real power but trillionaire families intermarried with the most rich and powerful aristocracies from Phoenicia to the United States since antiquity?

What is your opinions on all the Germans that fled to South America?

Living around non-whites it is easier to legislate our own laws and enforce them, we need to remember that it wasn't minorities who came with rifles when whites tried to preserve white communities, it was other whites.

And if whites try to pull a "let my people go" now, it's going to be other whites that you have to worry about.

>pic related

This is exactly why I think it's more realistic to do what the Germans did in a strategic 3rd world country, I don't know where but there's smart enough guys here to figure that out. Somewhere where the locals are not well organized, armed and it is peaceful and remote where we wouldn't have to bother anyone.

Attached: image.jpg (650x510, 79K)

>whites are being genocided
Dems are importing spics to inflate their numbers. The higher the population of the state, the more electoral votes it gets. That's why california has 55 fucking ec votes.
They don't even have to register or illegally vote, they just have to show up on the census. Sure, you can argue about white genocide or whatever but the real reason is control, so they can get communism.
Also
Fuck Israel and fuck you. Not everyone who thinks you're retarded is a kike.

Jews are behind mass migration in all white countries, they've written entire books on how they do this and they have a long history of using these migrants as weapons. We all know about the Soviet Union, Weimar, and Rome, and the picture I posted shows entire books written about that.

If we are going to talk I need you to not treat me like a fool, this is organized and in every white nation in the world. Not "dems". It's jews.

Well communism comes with killing an entire population of people to create a stronk sense of state to rally around, at least in my obversation of the past attempts.

He called for the death penalty for shooting up a synagogue, not anti-semitism

He called for the destruction of anti-semites, considering how that term seems to describe everybody at this point that's a little concerning.