Google just keeps doubling down on their lies. THE END IS NEAR!

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1144018082278629376

Attached: file.png (1134x844, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/project veritas 7/
minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/
archive.fo/iItkd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Project Veritas is Jewish controlled opposition. Pic related is O'Keefes obviously Jewish sister. PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Stop falling for the Liberal Jew VS. Nationalist Jew false dichotomy.

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 110K)

Well their Jewish after all

How does this benefit for them? (((Google))) was making billions a months and they're going down now

He's a kike spammer. Ignore him.

How is PV a threat to (((them))) when (((they))) fund (((PV)))?

Attached: project veritas 16.jpg (1057x916, 221K)

CIA niggas are glowing hard today kek
They panic

>authoritative content

WTF does that even mean beyond "The opinions we want you to vote for"

So how does Veritas exposing Google help the ZOG>

Attached: file.png (1746x1742, 778K)

Attached: file.png (1526x1830, 889K)

Fuck off, shill nigger.

>and they're going down now

How are they "going down"? They have more power than ever, and Trump the cuck probably won't do anything about this.

stop replying to shills
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/project veritas 7/

If they have more power than ever they wouldn't be so blatant in their pushes for censorship. This is weakness they are showing. They're powerless and trying to hold onto power and it slips away more and more evrey time they try.

>authoritative
so liberal

keep doing it, it just makes it more obvious how scared you are

If we assert ZOG controls both the Right and Left, then we must conclude that eventually one of those sides must fall so the other is empowered and conquers. What we see is the Jewish Right eating the Jewish Left.

Google gets the rope. Let's hope they do the obvious.

It doesn't even matter. They could be trans-lesbian niggers, what matters is the stuff they uncover.

You are going to die in the coming civil war.

Exposing Google interfering in everyone's lives isn't right vs left though. Cope with your failure kike.

He's the one who launched the antitrust investigations. How is he doing nothing

>You are going to die in the coming civil war.
There isn't gonna be a civil war Mossad. Fuck off.

Attached: 2B67F334-976C-44F2-9034-E1DFDD565AE2.jpg (1443x1173, 816K)

How is it not right vs left when Google is a Leftist/Communist controlled group while PV is a Rightist/Zionist controlled group?

Attached: project veritas 4.jpg (1177x903, 154K)

Thank you for posting the same stupid shit over and over again. You're redpilling so many people on how you shills operate.

Attached: file.png (1478x1802, 826K)

>x public right winger is a kike shill!!!1
Pick a new script, faggot. Your ass will be sued in court.

there absolutely will be and I don't give a fuck if some schizo thinks the kikes will somehow benefit from it. rope's coming, your skin color is your uniform.

> authoritative content
(((mainstream media)))

>schizo
>civil war
No Mossad. israel is going to war and you're going to die. There won't be a civil war because ALL AMERICANS are sick of this monopoly bullshit.

You think Americans will fight EACH OTHER over corporate censorship? How mentally Ill are zionists really? You must be so scared these days.

>he has no counter-argument

Attached: project veritas 1.jpg (1052x597, 88K)

yeah just like tarrant and hitler were mossad agents. ever heard of the story "the little boy that cried wolf"?

yep, that's a jew

I'm not trying to get Jow Forums quarantined but someone seriously has to do something about the Leftists in this country

>Your ass will be sued in court.
toplel good luck moshe im broke as shit

Attached: project veritas okeefe jew snout.jpg (1225x1875, 241K)

Attached: file.png (1374x1726, 611K)

Attached: file.png (1588x1770, 662K)

your response has nothing to do with my claim. shill harder rabbi.

>How is it not right vs left when Google is a Leftist/Communist controlled group while PV is a Rightist/Zionist controlled group?
???

Attached: project veritas 17.jpg (1227x658, 93K)

Hey Mossad. You're not getting a civil war. You Israleis are going to die.

Attached: 1535914306347.jpg (224x250, 15K)

no, but americans will fight off shitskin invaders and parasites. once the demographic shift starts impacting the economy. you'll pretend you were with us all along if you can pass for white. if you're not well...move away while it's easy.

Why are you shills so bad at shilling? You all use the same buzzwords. Yossi Cohen's kids will be killed in front of him. That's his punishment. Mossad is comped. All your sayanim in the US will be assassinated.

He's Irish. If he was a Jew, he'd be the only good one by some genetic miracle.

I don't care about the question. I'm just laughing at shills digging their own grave by calling everything mossad/jewish. it already got to the point where nobody takes it seriously with brenton tarrant, so even when there are actual kikes meddling with stuff, nobody believes you anymore.

Tarrant was mossad though. Mossad will never successfully stage a mass shooting again. Danny Danon fucked up big time. That cocksucking kike should be very afraid right nnow.

>"you use all the same buzzwords!"
>"mossad mossad mossad mossad!"
have you ever heard of a story called "the little boy who cried wolf"?

kushnershill you havent won a single mind in a year yet you still stick to the same script. whats wrong with you?

>he's not a jew!
>but even if he is he's a good jew!
nice pilpul

>I don't care about the question.
because you cant answer it

Attached: kushnershill-maymay.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

Attached: file.png (1630x1776, 867K)

Soros was also heavily involved in pushing for a Yes vote in the Irish referendum

Attached: 1560914520559.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

Attached: 1522297452412.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

You're just embarrassing yourself.

the USA is involved in all of this too, not just Google. THIS is what the liberal world order looks like, no dissention allowed.

I'm serious. Ron Dermer and Danny Danon are so fucked. Watchign them die will be awesome.

based laura loomer, right fellow pede?

Attached: project veritas 11.jpg (1641x707, 80K)

you're right, I don't have enough information to answer that question, nor would I believe any information presented to me on the matter. the censorship issue is definitely a right vs left issue. I don't know/care what project veritas is on the spectrum, and won't take any criticism of them seriously due to one of the most powerful corporations in the world wanting them silenced.

>If they have more power than ever they wouldn't be so blatant in their pushes for censorship.

This is naive. Look at censorship in totalitarian regimes. Stalin didn't censor because he was weak; he censored because he was strong.

>launched the antitrust investigations

What investigations?

Attached: file.png (1768x1012, 366K)

I don't even know/care who those people are. just laughing at people using the word "mossad" until it loses it's meaning.

THE DOJ HAS ALREADY SAID THEY HAVE ANTITRUST INVESTIGATIONS OPEN.

>I admit it's a right vs left issue
>and that jews control both sides of the issue
>but i dont care

Attached: brainlet 60.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Just because something can be categorised as so, doesn't mean it is.

>remember, the slippery slope is only a fallacy if it isn't true,

>all jews work together all the time with no disagreement or infighting

imagine being this retarded

Mossad's plans for Oregon won't work either :)

>doesn't mean it is.
What are you claiming? That Google isn't a leftist/liberal group or that PV is a Zionist group?

when did I ever deny it was a right vs left issue? take your meds. I don't know/care if the jews are "controlling everything!!1!" and I'm not naive enough to believe any smear campaigns against project veritas only days after they bombed google.

>1 post by this ID
Shill harder faggot, maybe then people will take you seriously

Attached: 34788070-4D89-4343-A00B-675F364418E2.jpg (363x363, 30K)

Stop responding to shills.
Stop acknowledging their posts.
They want you to respond to them.
They want you to acknowledge them.

When you argue with shills, you're no longer talking about the topic the shills came to disrupt, and they've accomplished their mission.

>I don't know/care if the jews are "controlling everything!!1!"

Attached: brainlet 59.jpg (700x557, 41K)

>take your meds.

Attached: jidf2.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

This

Attached: 1556747755669.jpg (960x598, 134K)

Uh oh, they are scared

Jews are everywhere and in everything so you might as well kys

Yes, there is. In fact, it is now unavoidable. There is no way to share the country with liberal democrats any longer. We either kill them, or balkanize the continent.

these are not arguments.

Attached: merchant post.jpg (680x596, 98K)

Attached: brainlet 58.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

3nc3SFtZ has brain damage
nothing you say will matter to the oily, fat and ugly virgin.
starving him of attention is the best option so filter his ID.
also add a filter for "moarpheus" because that's him too

Thanks for posting Rabbi.

Attached: download.png (2545x1363, 377K)

Good luck opposing every jew. Politics is the art of the possible. Irl who fucking cares how many kebabs israel roasts. Its the lefty cunts here who are flooding us with fugees. Zionists whacking palestinians is not a problem. Its the neo Bolsheviks. Plat divide the jew, it seems to work for them.

Actually no there won't be. You losers think censorship and Mossad staged shootings will start a civil war? Holy fuck you're idiots and so desperate.

Attached: Barr Cutout.png (887x1015, 1.17M)

Goolag is NOT a neutral provider, these leaks have proven as such, they no longer have special privileges under the CDA:
>What is Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act (CDA)?

>Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 (a common name for Title V of the Telecommunications Act of 1996) is a piece of Internet legislation. It provides immunity from liability for providers and users of an interactive computer service who publish information provided by others. ***An immunity clause in the Act states that no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.***

minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/
archive.fo/iItkd

ITS TIME TO MARCH ON GOOGLE

Attached: 1560055522755.jpg (850x1134, 155K)

Attached: trump JIDF.jpg (1121x1378, 304K)

Nice try Rabbi.

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

How has this bot not been banned yet?

bump0

Censorship and staged shootings? No. Rather, the entire host of issues that the left has aligned themselves with from LGBTQ to public education to immigration. They must all die, or at least enough must die until they are afraid to even say the word 'abortion' in public.

Attached: omar jew tears.gif (480x270, 1.46M)

Didn't jews help capture and watch over other jews in nazi germany?

Actually zionists like you are gonna die and we'll have world peace.

Soros was one of them, yes. Anti-Semitism was weaponized by kikes in Germany to achieve Zionism, same shit they're doing right now.

>zog controls the right and the left, giving it full control over politics
>right zog hurts left zog
>zog takes control of politics
??

>zog takes control of politics
>the public embraces it
>because the alternative zog is even worse

How indeed

Attached: 1542778465521.jpg (552x524, 231K)

So jews helped take control of germany from jews so that they could have germany controlled by jews?

Attached: fascinating.png (464x343, 255K)

How does ratting out google help accomplish this?

friendly reminder to report Moarpheus for spam.

storm front grammar strikes again

Pic related. The scam is causing as much trouble as possible so the government would tire of Jews and force deportation to Israel. And voila! Jews have their own political state.

Attached: herzl zionism.jpg (1704x536, 152K)

You aren't good at this.

Attached: Adobe_20180714_140058.jpg (1065x1600, 576K)