The Sri Lankan paradox

Can someone explain the Sri Lankan paradox to me?

How are they darker/more abo than their northern counterparts but way less degenerate (no street shitting, scamming etc) and more prosperous?

Attached: 639566_poster_l.jpg (400x500, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_GDP_per_capita
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Sri_Lanka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If i had to take a stab at it, i would say their geographical position did it. They are close enough to the mainland that it would be very easy for them to have developed the idea of seafaring trade early on, leading to the necessary cultural and social changes that this brings. Once they discover they can, they try to exploit it, and are able to go far and wide and get resources and ideas rapidly. The isolated nature also means that periodic warfare would be less common letting them consolidate their historical gains easier.

I have no idea the history of sri lanka or if any of this fits, its just my initial historical materialist analysis :^)

Not as many cowfucking retards

Sri Lanka is like 64 times smaller than India in population

Smaller countries like Sri Lanka and Cyprus are are insignificant but they can better manage themselves while being a bitch of a bigger country next door

Less mongrelized and less inbred.

That can't be true

China is more populated than SE Asia but more prosperous

Northern Europe is more populated than southern Europe but once again, more prosperous and higher HDI

North America is more prosperous than the central shitholes but yep.. once again more prosperous!

You noticing a pattern of lighter countries being generally more prosperous yet having a higher population, Pajeet?

>lighter countries
>Sri lanka
I don't understand what you mean nigger

Sri Lanka is not prosperous at all
the state right above Sri Lanka in India ...
Tami Nadu has 3 times more GDP than Sri Lanka
Kerala has higher HDI than Sri Lanka and 1.6 times more GDP

Smaller city states/countries sometimes can outperform bigger continental level countries .. but eventually their clout is insignificant like Cyprus .. No one cares about Cyprus

That's why I named the post the 'Sri Lankan Paradox' you goddamn street shitting retard it's to highlight the fact that a darker country is less degenerate than its lighter, northern counterpart a trend which goes against the world status quo

>This poo can't into per capita

Sri Lanka has a GDP PER CAPITA (PPP) of $13,397 (nominal $4067) which places it 4th if it were an Indian state (behind Goa, Delhi and Sikkim but above those shitholes you mentioned)

Sources:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_GDP_per_capita
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Sri_Lanka

Think all the cow urines getting to your head, best stick to coding shitty Java apps and p&d cryptos bitchbastard...

The rulers of Sri Lanka are Sinhalese (Indo-Aryan). Meanwhile the people of South India are Dravidian.

Sri Lanka was a Portuguese colony, India was an English colony. Portugueses, unlike anglos, took the effort to civilize Sri Lankans.

> is less degenerate than
no proof whatsoever that cyprus is less degenerate than India as a whole

>PER CAPITA
Yes lesser populated countries may have higher GDP per capita .. because less population

Also Sri Lanka does not need to spend on it's defenses and military ... like Cyprus .. it is a weak country depending on others for it's protection.

Does cyprus have it's own Satellite launching program? Does Sri Lanka has it's own high tech sector like India has?

Nope

There are not many countries in the world, even in Europe, that has achieved what India has achieved by it's own effort

Let us know what your opinions are when you become a country that is at least as important as one of Indian states
>Cyprus GDP 20 Billion

lol

Importance in the world
>0

Attached: IndiaShinesPakiCries.jpg (636x711, 150K)

>>PER CAPITA
>Yes lesser populated countries may have higher GDP per capita .. because less population

Might be the dumbest poo of them all.

>This is Indians attempt to compete with China. Never gonna happen poos.

Attached: 1561379485389.jpg (1080x675, 54K)

why would that be dumb?
per capita does not matter at all in terms of a country's strength to ward off enemies

USA is becoming China's bitch for this reason
Nobody cares about per capita when you have more hands and brains to take down an enemy.
Eventually the country with most population is going to win out over others

Attached: chinahackmap.jpg (760x428, 40K)

India will be second greatest power in the world
USA will be third

Attached: IndiaSuperpower.jpg (1311x879, 164K)

India is going to grow 26 times in GDP in the coming years
China only a measly 7 times
USA an insignificant 2 times

This century is ours Bitch

This.

we already know that any English colony ends up being a shithole full of degeneracy a few generations later

I'd wager a bet, that it'd had something to do with the fact that the majority of the island is also Buddhist. Rather than mainland hindu.

Nope

The reason is less muslims and less interference from outside actors enemy states like CHina/Pakistan. Sri Lanka has a beningn and friendly neighbour like India which even protects Sri Lankan waters.

More muslims would have meant, muslims outgrowing and breeding like rabbits... which would mean non-muslims also trying to outbreed muslims like what happened in North India and many muslim rich regions of India

High population is what drives down per capita metrics

But don't you worry
You will soon be outbred by muslims and then your great first world country will come to its knees . At the same time, India will rise above you.

Attached: Europisstan.png (415x914, 201K)

Do you realize how cheap space missions are? They're just somewhat unimportant to the plebs so world governments don't really care about them.
Fucking Poland spends more in subsidies for parents yearly than NASA spent on space exploration in the last 80 years.
Yes, you're finally able to afford an inexpensive way to pretend your country has a big dick! Right in time when every American person with low income can afford their own frigging satellite.

poland small
India big Dick

Attached: IndiaPoland.jpg (802x634, 134K)