What is the biggest redpill?

Attached: red-pill.jpg (1200x800, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329/
youtube.com/watch?v=lbbUD8smm1c
youtube.com/watch?v=jUtejRHkwqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my erect cock in your mom's ass. now stop making these stupid threads.

It's our own fault for submitting to their demands that we capitulate.

That God is real, Jesus is his only begotten son, and both love you and you should show your love back.

Attached: Jesus Fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)

The thing about the makeup lobbyists essentially being responsible for the tranny epidemic

>Jesus is his only begotten son
What does that even mean?

Basically that Jesus is God incarnated to lead us the way.

That your gay

Attached: C74A5A6F-D1F1-43F8-81A8-8040B8F5D0A1-10282-000001C7FFAF4BD5.jpg (125x100, 3K)

Why did he need a normie mother?

Jesus is God and the earth is flat.

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

it was prophecised the messiahs comes from the line of Judah, as such he had to be born by someone from the line of Judah. And Judah is the tribe who is said to keep the ruleship (the scepter will not depart from Judah), so only fitting that the King of Kings that will rule all the nations comes from this line.

>What is the biggest redpill?
Your waifu is a single woman.

Thanks for the clear answer.

>muh Jew of Jews

you are welcome. If you are interested in Christianity, here a bunch of different info i rarely see discussed on it

I've been trying to tell my aunt who is a Christcuck that jews are not our friends. That when they were being processed at Ellis island you were supposed to draw an X after you signed your named. They would write a circle because the X was too close to a cross and too clowe to what Jesus died on. How much hatred must you have for God's son to do that? Hence why they're called kikes. Kikel is the yiddish word for circle. Also they modified their addition simple to look less of a cross. This is a cult. That's like a Christian being so offended by a crescent moon or something. The complete rejection of Christ by the Jewish people is disgusting. They are not our friends. The moment a jew accepts Christ He sheds that demonic kikery he or sHe has been conditioned into and are no longer enemies to us but allies, but they are in the super minority.

Attached: 171031808323e05cf05a0678f6ba28208548b9ee4c69cad065d4e4e6c3a7cebd_1.jpg (320x333, 25K)

Thanks, reading...

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

Black people the Niggler.....Now let batgirl go! She doesn't want to be raped!!!

It's the only son he had. Begotten-beget-get

Thanks user. I've just started down the Catholic path.

Attached: Canadian Red Ensign 1957.png (1200x600, 56K)

that women are whores that destroy society the moment you give them rights and the ability to choose.

im not a fan of catholicism though, but then again i dont really agree with any of the churches to be honest.

the only way to prove that the right is more morally right is to use the opposite technique that the left use

>earth is flat
proof nigger

The whole history is false. Historians were always writing what suits them. It's the historian's story his story.

flat earth is not biblical
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
the infamous "circle of the earth" verse is just a mistranslation. the word used is "חוּג" or "chug/khûg" which translates to
>class, group activity ; group, circle (of people) ; (geography) tropic, sphere
>sphere

and while we are at it, the earth being 6000 years old also isnt biblical, its merely around when the story of Adam and Eve starts, and furthermore the word translated as "day" is "Yom" which can mean hour, day, week, month, year, or any undefined amount of time.
In pic related for example it shows that what is translated as "The world was formless and empty" that it actually said "became formless and empty" indicating there happened something before Adam and Eve to make it so. When later then Cain is cursed to wander the land, he fears being killed by OTHERS, even though he is the first born of Adam and Eve meaning there have to be other people around already.
I believe what happened was that the fallen angels (like anunaki) created humans already, the darker races. Then God eventually came along and made people in his image which came to be the line of Noah, Shem, later Abraham, the Israelites which actually are the whites(Will get to that). Thus the mark put on Cain turned his skin dark (will get to Cain being the first Nigger too) to make him appear more like those that are around already.
The Bible merely focuses on this bloodline and thus leaves out stuff happening before it, not saying there never was anything before.
Then eventually the flood happened due to all the degeneracy.

Attached: Genesis became.png (1280x1024, 150K)

if you are interested on that
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329/
my whole work on ancient history, myths, and what all these cultures told us.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbbUD8smm1c
youtube.com/watch?v=jUtejRHkwqg

Jesus is Lord.

it is, see documentaries above, all bible based

Attached: von braun.png (1102x698, 1.24M)

I think Bambi's mom was a coal burner

that gibberish is even worse than a leftist meme.

1. (((JOOS))) control the World by charging interest on the currency issue, which is called Usury.

2. Women are never happy, and it is foolish for you to even try to make them happy. They will always leave for a better economic position with a new man if the opportunity comes along.

3. Electricity breaks the thermodynamic laws.

4. There are 7 types of humanoids, only two of them can live past 150 years.

5. The circle can be squared but is channels you into the 6th dimension.

6. There is a virus for population control that will be released before 2022, or when the Fed rates go negative to save the U.S.

Attached: okaythen.gif (220x166, 470K)