Minneapolis Bans Single-Family Housing Zoning to End Segregation

"Minneapolis will become the first major U.S. city to end single-family home zoning, a policy that has done as much as any to entrench segregation, high housing costs, and sprawl as the American urban paradigm over the past century. "

"Single-family home zoning was devised as a legal way to keep black Americans and other minorities from moving into certain neighborhoods, and it still functions as an effective barrier today. Abolishing restrictive zoning, the mayor said, was part of a general consensus that the city ought to begin to mend the damage wrought in pursuit of segregation. Human diversity—which nearly everyone in this staunchly liberal city would say is a good thing—only goes as far as the housing stock. "

archive.is/U4HlP

slate.com/business/2018/12/minneapolis-single-family-zoning-housing-racism.html

Attached: arcology-south-korea.jpg (400x416, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-20/they-were-conned-how-bankers-devastated-thousands-new-york-city-taxi-medallion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is part of the UN's agenda 2021, is heavily funded by (((NGOs))), and is in the works in dozens of American cities right now. Portland has been considering this for years.

RIP in peace Minneapolis

The thing is, they don't even hide it - it's /explicitly/ to 'end segregation', to not allow people to buy, move away from POC. If anyone's there, sell, and move now. /non-expert realty advice

Portland OR - I've driven through there. It looks poorish and scattered, already - it might make sense there.

destroying the housing market for lesser classes and a higher crime rate

I don't get it. They're forcing development of apartments now?

Keep in mind how easy it would be for one 'normal looking guy' with a 9-5 job to leave some EMF weapons on his apartment while he's at work to slowly heart-attack and kill people in the building.

That’s why it’s better in Dakota county. Fuck that nigger shithole and that low rent ghetto Saint Paul.

>If anyone's there, sell, and move now. /non-expert realty advice

unless you want your house to go up in flames with shaniqua's kids

Just wait until the uppity rich liberals have Shaniqua move next door as well as Tyrone, Latoya, and Mooki with their collective 28 children. Then watch those uppity democrats get scared and move out. Then watch that neighborhood die overnight. Congrats democrats you are fucking retarded.

Fuck Minneapolis.

lmao it'll be like Baltimore and Detroit all over again

It's about limiting access to single family homes to lower white birth rates even more. Whites don't want to have kids in the vertical goyfarms, but niggers and spics will breed in a dump if you let them. Solution: severely restrict the supply of single family homes, while subsidizing section 8 apartments. This also ensures that little Johnny and Sally will grow up next door to little Jauntavious and Carlito, ensuring the normalization of their animistic behavior and further ensuring more racemixing in the future.

So blacks and other minorities cannot earn enough to buy a house?

Large swaths of our city are exclusively zoned for single-family homes, so unless you have the ability to build a very large home on a very large lot, you can’t live in the neighborhood,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey told me this week.
>Single-family home zoning was devised as a legal way to keep black Americans and other minorities from moving into certain neighborhoods, and it still functions as an effective barrier today.

Nobody in the country is building NEW 'single family homes' this stupid nigger has no right being mayor.

He says himself the property to build on is overpriced, how is rezoned/restricted zoning going to change that? How will that change the high price of rent in whatever's built?

I'll just assume there's evidence of this being caused by racism rather than inflation. Niggers never lie.

Attached: 0029.jpg (387x580, 45K)

It's already happening in Portland, the rich/jewish neighborhoods just get "historic status" exemptions to the new rules and continue on as if nothing ever happened. Working class white districts which try this get their neighborhood associations inundated by communist subversives, "community organizers", homeless advocates, and other filth who wreck the application and prevent it from going through.

They never have. Minority home ownership is a meme, they give them 0 down mortgages and claim that they're homeowners, and ignore the eventual defaults.

Because, if you put a multi-family home on a single-family plot, presumably you'll pay 1/3, 1/4 the price of the single family house.

卐卐卐GAS卐卐卐KIKES卐卐卐

HAHAHAHAHHAHA imagine the jews actually allowing this.

Yup

Only Mexicans and niggers live in Minneapolis already anyway. They can’t actually destroy the existing shit neighborhoods anyway the unions will gladly keep putting up commie blocks and driving back to the suburbs for insane pay every day. Good riddance to the shitstain of Minnesota

Start a family with a pack of feral Africans living upstairs and downstairs, goy.

Tehyre going to buy up single family homes and build highrise niggerpods on the land until everything is a grey hellscape favela

>one of the rare U.S. metropolises to publicly confront the racist roots of single-family zoning—and try to address the issue.
>rare U.S. metropolises to publicly confront the racist roots of single-family zoning

Because a centuries of private land ownership, almost none of which now has been or is still held generationally, is racist by concept.

These are egalitarian reparations. Next step is land seizures like Zimbabwe or South Africa.

this doesn't sound like communism at all

The reality is the new apartments will all be upscale ones going for 2K or more a month. This will push the niggers more and more to North Minneapolis and Saint Paul’s East Side. Maplewood and Oakdale will continue to ghettofy.

Not true. Still some very nice mostly/all white neighborhoods in MPLS. Not for long though.

With all of the commie new building restrictions, you can't build new housing for less than $1,500 a month in Portland already. This just locks the prices in even more.

You mean Jewish highland park, river boulevard and Edina/Egan? Or do you mean college trash grand/summit areas

So only commieblocks can now be built in Minneapolis?

Not wanting to live around uncivilized subhuman niggers and spicks does not make on Racist. Besides racism is nothing but Realistic Awareness Considering immutable Statistical Truths

Ironically significantly increasing values of these existing racist single family homes.

I guess that's good news if you don't want a Detroit style ghetto full of converted apartment houses full of gang niggers.

>These are egalitarian reparations. Next step is land seizures like Zimbabwe or South Africa.

I would love to see land seizures in Portland and then watch the shithole fall to pieces. It would be hilarious to see a whole leftist city of dumbasses turn into Zimbabwe.

Nokomis and parts surrounding. St. Anthony.. The area not the city, but the city too. And yes the jewy parts and rich parts too.

They’ve been flooding nokomis and the afb with Mexicans for years Saint Anthony is nice before dark though

This is a great idea, and why I've bought 19 apartment complexes in Shittyapolis

>Minneapolis will become the first major U.S. city to end single-family home zoning

Predicted this would happen in the US but did not think it would happen so soon.

(((They))) want everyone crammed into apartments together.

In most major cities it is now impossible to find a decent single-family home area that does not intentionally have low income apartments built nearby. They are doing everything in their power to make white people uncomfortable and unwelcome.

>single-family housing zoning
How does it work? If a zoomer get his gf pregnant, is the family forced to buy/rent him a new house?

based

Attached: 1547268657403.jpg (1850x828, 751K)

You can once again have a family of negros living in your shed!

my friend had a single bedroom apartment,
next door neighbor had a goblin baby in a single room, so his bedroom was next to this fucking goblin baby

The fact that this mayor is even allowed to justify it with THAT racial equality bullshit just shows why anti-racism and civic nationalism is fucking garbage.

Nice job cuckservatives.

>Single-family home zoning was devised as a legal way to keep black Americans

How does this work?

It really has been a great retirement plan. Eat a dick cityfags

Paranoid thinking (there's plenty of it on Jow Forums, too - "It's all part of a plot!"). I haven't looked, but any bet it's a black man.

>how is rezoned/restricted zoning going to change that? How will that change the high price of rent in whatever's built?
When the niggers start to move in the property values will drop .

Didn't Shittatle start something like this?

I say fuck them, they will be wallowing in their own filth and look like Detroit in ten years.

give me this secret technology NOW.

Attached: 2019-05-21_0907.png (1292x717, 842K)

they're responsible for 2008 mortgage crisis, that fucked us all, fuck you niggers, fuck you spicks, go live in the ditch where you thrive.

Attached: 10374496-6752913-image-a-31_1551296700027.jpg (306x697, 46K)

THAT'S IT
YOU PEOPLE HAVE STOOD IN MY WAY LONG ENOUGH
I'M GOING TO CLOWN COLLEGE

based argentine bro

Attached: 10372962-6752913-image-m-30_1551296685766.jpg (306x697, 44K)

They will just start over in the place they move. If they can't see the patterns by now they never will.

I know. Rinse and repeat. This leads to gentrification. Its one giant fucked up cycle.

You're all a bunch of fucking retards. Zoning laws in this country are a clusterfuck that keeps new affordable housing from being built, which is the exact cause for a bunch of the problems you people rail against like run down ghettos and street shitting homeless. This law wouldn't ban people with money from building new single family homes. All it does is allow them to bulldoze the run down old ghettoes and put up something more modern. If you are against this, you're a KEK that's in favor of red tape and excessive government intervention.

So fatherless family's become an epidemic while a white whore is getting BBC becoming another single mother, with rapid STD growth

Diversity is preserved by segregation. Desegregation and miscegenation destroy diversity.

And that's a bad thing why?

WHAT THE FUCK

Good. Fuck neolibs, they're about to receive what they voted for

Holy shit sell if you live there. Property values are going to collapse.

They can't afford to move in that's the point. If the property is too expensive to buy and develop now as single family then it'll be developed into an apartment building which will be far too expensive for niggers to move into.

This is the dumbest shit conceived let alone passed. It does nothing but fuck up future development at the peak of a bubble no less.

So, they literally want you to live in commieblocks?

>Zoning laws in this country are a clusterfuck that keeps new affordable housing from being built

do you even read? they want to put up shared co-ops amoung all the homes for landlords to make money off of
all it attracts are stupid people

it destroys the neighborhood

Im moving there soon but I'm increasingly anxious about the threat of proximity to...fucking Minneapolis. I've seen too many Somalis for my liking in Fargo and Grand Forks. Am I imagining things or are they on their way to getting fucked.

The Big Short even focused on that a little

>Zoning laws in this country are a clusterfuck that keeps new affordable housing from being built

No inflation and 'know what I got' boomers with large subdivided properties have driven up cost to build in larger suburban areas. The boomer lots are an issue everywhere.

>which is the exact cause for a bunch of the problems you people rail against like run down ghettos and street shitting homeless.

Street shitting homeless is segregated to the larger cities that throw enough cheap shit at them to keep them there en masse. Run down ghettos are caused by cheap lazy sackless landlords (Some of whom are welfare trustees for their tenants thus taking a cut) and the tendency for ghetto blacks (niggers) to stick together and fuck up communities with their bullshit.

>All it does is allow them to bulldoze the run down old ghettoes and put up something more modern.

They won't bulldoze shit retard. They'll convert existing single family properties to 4-unit apartments or greater like what happened in Detroit before the collapse. Some of those old mansions in Detroit were cut up into 8+ unit welfare slums owned by drug money niggers and BlackRock who literally has stooped to trailer park supervising now.

Attached: jacob rothschild.png (1273x717, 1.29M)

They’re getting the same amount of money just from 10 niggers instead of 1 white

lmao not a chance
you'll pay 100% of a single family home's mortgage per month in rent, if not more

Miscegenation is a bad thing. Third world countries are third world because they're full of subhumans. Genetics are destiny.

Plus none of this will affect anything with an HOA, so all those expensive properties will be unaffected.

Go pop your plug back in, dingus.

Attached: 62310394_2206852512755053_7008805225939075072_n.jpg (540x632, 47K)

what the fuck is it with swedish decendants being so eternally cucked.

Sweden YES!

They're not forcing development of apartments. You can still build single-family homes, they are just eliminating area where you can ONLY build single-family homes

>You can still build single-family homes, they are just eliminating area where you can ONLY build single-family homes

That is still fucking horrible.

They're so motivated by hate.

fuck off nigger, nobody wants to live near you.

they are going to turn a pretty nice city and turn it into an absolute shithole

Good, single family homes are fucking ugly and pointless.

>they are going to turn a pretty...
*...take a pretty...

HAHAHAHA. McGovern tried to force bussing whites into black schools and lost in a landslide to Nixon largely because of that. Minnesota strikes again for 2020.

This is my city/county. They built fancy low cost apartments and houses next to the better areas of town and then the city tore down 4 separate projects and moved all the baboons into the apartments and houses in the white areas and nice areas. Already been biting the city in the ass made crime widespread and more rampant but our nigger dick sucking mayor refuses to acknowledge an nigger problem

If segregation is caused by one group having more stable families or more stable careers than another group
Then that segregation is a good thing, because those two groups are legitimately different and have different roles in society.

That's their explicit strategy of demographic replacement. If you live in a red state, they're coming for you next

Attached: democrats-move-to-red-states.png (651x923, 205K)

Yeah fuck the family unit and homeowner when everything could just be high density urban decay for a landlord

But Detroit was infested with blacks, Minneapolis is infested with Muslims. Instead of Black on White Crime they'll have Black on Building crime.

Yankee scum

no one in minneapolis is building anything other than $500,000.00 luxury apartments.

You'd be surprised what an Extremely Motivated Faggot can do

I always think these pictures are shopped to make the buildings look taller than they are.

Please tell me they aren't actually that huge.

This. How can we accelerate this process.

>Nobody in the country is building NEW 'single family homes'
Where the fuck do you live? I've earned a living framing new construction homes since I was 16 in 2011. Market's a lot hotter today than it was back then coming off the recession too.

just the continues slumification of the west. go back to sleep goys

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TAX BASE? WHY ARE ALL OUR BUILDINGS IN RUINS AND FULL OF SKINNIES? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?

New Mogadishu

Just keep voting Democrat.

>"Minneapolis will become the first major U.S. city to end single-family home zoning, a policy that has done as much as any to entrench segregation, high housing costs, and sprawl as the American urban paradigm over the past century. "

oh great

Attached: carl.jpg (360x240, 16K)

>globalists smuggling shitskins to create resource scarcities and hyperinflate costs

The combination of the Fed's easy money and imported foreign borrowers helped prices soar from 2002 to 2014. The money was so good that major financial institutions wanted in on the taxi industry after 2008

industry leaders were artificially bidding up medallions to keep the scheme from imploding, moving prices from $5,000 per medallion, to more than $1,000,000 in 2014. During this period of rapid price inflation, driver incomes hardly changed, while Wall Street speculated with thousands of people's lives

these foreigners, were excited to achieve the American dream, but the debt-fuelled Ponzi scheme of Wall Street, for the most part, left them all holding the bag

The practices were strikingly similar to those behind the housing market crash that led to the 2008 crisis: Open borders import millions of foreigners then the Banks wrote risky loans and encouraged the foreigners for frequent refinancing; foreigners took on debt they could not afford, under terms they often did not understand…Some industry leaders fed the frenzy by purposefully overpaying for medallions in order to inflate prices

The implosion of the taxi medallion bubble was nothing more than a Ponzi scheme that enabled Wall Street bankers to extract hundreds of millions of dollars from foreigners

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-20/they-were-conned-how-bankers-devastated-thousands-new-york-city-taxi-medallion

foreign invaders—most notably the Chinese/Poo/Spics who bought $200 billion in foreign real estate in 2017—that helped prices surge astronomically, particularly in California, where they’ve sent a third of their money here, Washington State and New York

Chinese investors have also bought single-family homes, and created heavily Asian cities in the Bay Area, Orange and suburban LA.

Boomers took that option off the table with immigration.

it seems to me that the problem consists of one thing! Immigration

When I came to this area about 60 years ago there were 4 houses for sale in the newspaper. And since 1990s California had an influx of migrants, legal or not, and the demand for home increased dramatically as houses were needed for those incoming residents. State wide the demand for house rose, the demand for construction materials increased, the wage rose, forcing prices higher for new construction, demand increase for first level homes increased, prices rises allowed sellers of those homes more cash or credit to move to the next level of home, forcing prices higher for existing homes. Politicians reacting to make more money available for low income buyers, drives prices higher for everyone. until it stops!
When?
When the population stops increasing!

When demand increases because of shitskin migration, rents rise, and pressure on infrastructure rise

At the same time, the entry of immigrants increases downward pressure on wages

Additionally, immigrants have access to fed printed money

Whether it offends you or not, immigration has a negative, hyperinflative effect on the housing market. specifically, White Americans are paying a heavy price in terms of higher rents, lower wages, traffic, and crime as a result of overcrowding by shitskins from Asia and Latin America

Meanwhile, this has puts upward pressure on rents and housing

Nothing in econ happens in a vacuum. We can argue, however, about the scale of one group’s effect on the housing market ad nauseam.

poos, spics, chinks living 10 per apartment is not helping either. Regardless of that point, it’s immigration full stop.

Quick, better import a shit ton of shitskins from shithole countries and a hoard of chinks to make sure the markets stay fucked for actual Americans.

the pakis using benefits and multi wife fraud to buy up literally millions of houses in 20 years