'Hell is coming': Western Europe braces for its hottest weather since 2003

>Temperatures are expected to rise as high as 45 degrees Celsius, or 113 Fahrenheit, this week.

amp.businessinsider.com/europe-heatwave-france-germany-spain-dangerous-temperature-2019-6

Attached: 5d132d65e3ecba246716d1a3-1136-834.jpg (1136x834, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe they’ll finally invest in a fucking AC

Oh no. Call me when it gets to 45c you fucking pussies.

Oh noooo

t. Phoenix

BURN YOU NIGGERS HAHAHA LEARN TO AIR CONDITIONING FAGGOTS!!!

Can you see the merchant?

>going to germany next week
>hot weather just like home
awesome.

I'm posting from the Mojave wasteland but I have AC. It's going to be swampy as fuck in Europe. I was in Bongistan during the 2003 heatwave and it was pure suffering.

>boo hoo 94F with moderate humidity

Attached: fl.png (500x355, 399K)

>45 degrees Celsius

lol fucking amateurs. Just don't stay in the sun for too long and drink lods of water. It's not that hard.

Attached: 1300297212311.png (278x316, 117K)

Hot water is for bimbos and niggers

Hot weather*

big fucking deal
put an ice pack under your nutsack
Why can Europeans survive 40C in Brazil but die at home?

This is what happens when you import Africa

>hottest weather since 2003
So it was hot in 2003 then not so hot during summer for 15+ years then hot again

Go on...

Because it's elderly, not well cared for people who probably would've died within a month anyway (but they never mention the drop in deaths compared to average for the weeks afterwards that follows that small peak).

HTFU europooftahs

Attached: 1561210062349.jpg (1228x2124, 441K)

Its been really nice and way below normal in phoenix all year

I hope every migrant dies of heatstroke

Attached: 066.jpg (814x1200, 214K)

Said weak elderly should have died on an ice raft way before the turn of spring.

Shameful

Phoenix is also dry as fuck. 50C there is like 30C in yurop

Isn't it weird how people are always complaining how they can't wait for summer, and how nice it will be when it's hot and sunny, and how like 85%+ of vacations are taken at hot, sunny destinations?

Isn't it also really weird how the news media then reports hot, sunny, summer weather as a bad thing?

I think that's really fucking weird, don't you?

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-122250_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 247K)

It being dry actually helps since the sweat can more easily evaporate, taking heat with it. Humidity makes heat much worse since the sweat just rolls off and you sweat even more.

God is punishing them for taking in niggers

Attached: Krauts are Pussies.jpg (800x295, 137K)

Yes, that's what I was saying.

It's why sandniggers can drift around in their black Mercedes cars in 50C while the Amazon gets cooked in 35C.

This is why WBGT is a much better way of measuring heat than just temperature on its own.

Suppose to be a cool summer here in Midwest USA

Super comfy.

That's when the invaders get especially... "active".

Cartoons are all you can really "trust" these days.
> IT'S MA'AM!!

The Godless must burn.

>Pretending to care about the safety of Europeans
>Pretending to have authority

people in scotland will die
can confirm nearly killed me last time
500 french people and a few anglos so not the worst summer ever

>113 Fahrenheit
[laughs in Tennessee]

Looks like their using weather modification to help the shit-worlders feel more "at home". Either that or they just somehow attract bad weather to themselves.

HAARP’s just turning up the thermostat for their new guests

fucking australians already did this with california
they forgot to mention the trees take 100 years to mature and when they do they're full of highly toxic and flamable oil
god bless you

have you somehow forgotten that they have their cities now choked millions of screeching mudslimes and africans that will get impetuous and bloodthirsty from heat exhaustion and discomfort
if it really does end up being 113 farenheit across most of western europe i bet we'll have us a happening

To be fair it's about 45C when the roads start to get sticky.
>Hay plains in January

What are the humidity levels looking like?

install AC poorfags

lol

is this bad

Attached: Capture.png (147x80, 2K)

See for yourself: windy.com/

It's almost like Brazilians aren't white or something

Attached: monkey.png (500x526, 132K)

RARE

also holy fucking shit Europe is pampered if 96 degrees is being sensationalized. midwestanon here, 36c (not counting humidity) days happen for long stretches absolutely every single year and we just deal with it. throw in the winter and our weather will literally kill the average retard 6 months out of the year. if you’re worried about this, don’t be.

Good I hope everyone burns to death in euroland. The American WASP is the pinnicle of human evolution, all else is inferior. Plus most europeans with the exception of eastern europeand hate animals, which means theyre fags.

So glad to see europe about to be wiped out with this upcoming natural disaster.

HEIL HITLER

You guys in Europe know you can make a simple air conditioner using a small fan, a cooler and salty ice water right? You could get everything for under 20$. They even make small portable air conditioners these days that don't cost that much. I couldn't imagine a hot summer day with no air conditioner.

it's strictly an american thing
we suffer instead of wasting money on something that needs repairing every 2 weeks

I've literally never have had to repair my air conditioner besides maintaining the filter in the last 6 years I've had it

>wasting money on something that needs repairing every 2 weeks
Like your cars and your women, Nigel?

Attached: Bongettes.jpg (1200x848, 214K)

It's being sensationalized because it's unusual. Germany is experiencing the hottest Juni ever.

What garbage ac units are you buying? My last AC unit lasted 15 years, and this one will likely last longer.

Rude

Doesn’t surprise me that a statement like that is coming from a bong who can’t make a car worth a fuck, I cannot imagine what else goes to complete shambles under the assembly of a Nigel.

>ac units needs maintenance every 2 weeks
user you're a fucking retard.

fpbp

Everything above 88 is a nigger weather.

This. Only true patricians like 20’s-50’s TOPS

lol
It's been low to mid 60's here in southern CA with annoying sprinklestorms here and there. I've actually had to wear a sweater in the morning.
Feels good. Usually it's in the high 80's and 90s by this time of year.

Any hotter and you'd have to smell the human feces in the streets.

Based Aussie bro
Heat is an illusion

i know how it feels

Attached: 1506271759502.png (1026x1228, 56K)

meh. I work outside for 12-14 hours a day. Last year we had a heat wave where it averaged 115f. sure, its not fun, but you just suck it up. stay hydrated and apply sunscreen. its not the end of the world.

I don't live in that part.
>putting on sunscreen
>ever
It's like you want to be infertile and have bitch tits.

But AC units will just make it hotter with the carbon emissions. Going to have to invest in some hand fans.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I might be developing a mr freeze type suit from aldi freezer bags plastic bottles a fish pump and some tubing

last summer nearly killed me

Attached: hmmm.png (796x398, 82K)

I love the colors they use.

>86%
going to feel like boil in the bag m8

the heat wont shift and it will feel like breathing hot water

Attached: de9cyypm57d01.png (576x467, 344K)

OH NO 2003 THAT WAS SO LONG AGO OH NO

Has it been rainy for you fuckers, too? I live down here in Texas and we can't even go seven full days without rain. This is fucking bonkers, it never rains this much here, especially during the summer.

But I'm honestly not complaining, it's better than the terrible drought we were enduring a few years ago.

Attached: texas1.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Yeah I’m sure all those camel fuckers and nigs are gonna die from a typical day’s weather in their homeland.

LIE FROM LIERS.
yesterday was raining.
the summer didnt even come here.
They are lying to the world because muh global agenda.

I dont believe you

i see a xenomorph before executing someone

Based Australia, teach them the way of the Land Down Under.

>letting the sun poz you unprotected with its radiation

Enjoy your skin cancer faggot

meh

Fuck what are you pussies moaning about? I can't wait for it to heat up, I wanna go to the beach.

Attached: 1479462763862.png (978x790, 36K)

Don't have to be mean, 30°C is already a fucking lot geee

Yeah, don't know wtf they are on about. It's not particularly hot today, nor has it been, and they say today is supposed to be the peak.

Could be that their prediction is off by a day or two, which can happen, but it could also simply be complete nonsense.

How's the weather for you, frog? Looks like it's getting pretty toasty over there.

I have to wait until 3-4am so I can sleep but that's mostly because my flat's inside is about twice as hot as the outside.

I guess you're used to those Lucas A/C's. Mine has been running great for the last 6 years and that's in the Florida heat.

NEVER

>it's fucking nothing

wear a shirt retard

30c? That's it? My God, I wish our temps were that low. We've been 40c+ for a couple weeks now.

when i check we're expected to max out at 28c here, seen worse

>40c
>"dangerous"
Pffft pussies

As an Arizonan this makes me lol
Once I road my bike to and from the gym to workout, it's about 4.5 miles each way. I worked out for a little over an hour and went home. Seemed kinda hot that day. Turns out it was 121 and the beehive that was in my tree literally fucking melted off the branch. These faggots are bitching about 95.

These Europeans sure are soft. Call me when you are pushing 50 Celsius every summer.

So you live in a shithole, so what?

> 45 degrees
> dangerous
lol cumskins, from now onwards temperature will only rise due to global warming
The future is brown and black

you wouldn't survive a week of our winter.
it's impossible to shit on the streets and if you dared to try, your shit would freeze on its way out, clogging your asshole.

My sides!!!!!

Attached: 1559982664862.gif (540x304, 1.77M)

>30°C is already a fucking lot geee

Lmaoing @ ur lif

> say that after 100 years, when climate becomes hotter, winters become mild, europe will be flooded by us