Gun control

This next question is for Senator user.. Senator, how would you approach gun control in an effort to high capacity weapons of war out of the hands of the mentally ill and violent criminals? You have 60 seconds.

Attached: Rachel-Maddow-Debate-Stage.jpg (1200x635, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-MWtwRZ3P8
cnn.com/2018/04/23/health/gun-deaths-in-men-by-state-study/index.html
streamable.com/iaqbk
youtu.be/3qB2_q8XUrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd repeal all gun control and imprison gun grabbers.

Free guns for evryone

This pic invalidates half of the debate they just had. Why is it never brought up anywhere besides Jow Forums?

Attached: GunHomicide.png (883x910, 79K)

Everyone gets a gun and bring about duelling to the death but make it into tv entertainment.

>SHALL NOT

SHALL

I would shoot them first.

Don't you already have background checks to stop exactly that

Source, because I don't believe for a second that CNN would willingly post this. They aren't retarded enough to not recognize how it looks

Fpbp.

Let me just play this video for you that should answer all your questions

youtube.com/watch?v=y-MWtwRZ3P8

glad you asked rach, we're actually announcing a grant program to arm fetuses so they can exercise their second amendment rights against abortion doctors

cnn.com/2018/04/23/health/gun-deaths-in-men-by-state-study/index.html

It's real user.

Attached: gun.png (610x1294, 69K)

kill every fuckin leftist who thinks we shouldnt have guns

>Senator, how would you approach gun control
streamable.com/iaqbk

Attached: a09.22 PM.png (289x273, 207K)

Fuck that. Every American gets a $100 tax rebate on their first AR-15.

>They aren't retarded enough
user this is CNN, nigga.

cnn com/2018/04/23/health/gun-deaths-in-men-by-state-study/index.html

I could buy a stolen gun with bodies on it for

First, address WHO exactly is committing the gun crime. What is the percentage of violent crime that involves guns? Where? By whom? How many are mass shootings? How many involve rifles/hand guns?
Then, once we have openly and truly proven that it is predominantly a specific, urban demographic that is committing the VAST majority of gun crime,
Punish people more severely for crimes involving guns.
>rob a dairy, get 10years
>rob a dairy at gunpoint, executed.
Basically, make the cost of getting caught doing criminal shit FAR outweigh the benefits.
Gun crime will rapidly reduce.

I like it, but probably too extreme for the voting majority
>MUH BLACK SON ONLY ROBBED THE DAIRY FOR TUITION MONEY!

Warren wants real data to be applied.
To gun violence.
To find out what can be done.
About the gun violence that's overwhelmingly in Democrat cities.

DESPITE BEING ONLY 13% OF THE POP-
You know where that's going and I hope some faggot memes this in the DNC chats.
Because fuck Warren.

Attached: 1556307391231.jpg (634x976, 131K)

To stop school shootings you have to arm the teachers but only grenades and RPGs, give the children bulletproof vests and ban headshots.

Excellent idea. Because gun crime is so dependent on proactively bringing a weapon and using it there should be no excuse for high sentences in any case besides self defense (where it's generally very easy to tell who is at fault)

i kekd pretty hard when Warren stated she wanted to solve the gun problem with actual data.
oh nonono you don't want to see the data, trust me

I'm a #CNNigger now

Gun control? Yes. I want to come back on target fast as I can. That would be awesome control.
Webm related. 13:50

Attached: OH_SHIT_Its_George_Lucas rex.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

>Thanks tucker, Well first thing first we’d just have to screen any trannys, dykes, faggots, perevtts and pedophiles out of the population and then liquidate them in a humane fashion, secondly all major cities will be culled of illegal inmigrants and drug addicts as well as all gang members (aka domestic terrorists). Hope this clarifies things. PS FUCK NIGGERS

Why we need guns.... Cause criminals will always have guns.

Attached: 1545355519170 nog.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

The mentally ill and violent people have a right to guns. Everyone does. If they kill someone, they get killed. Simple. You take away someone's right to live, you get your rights taken as well.

Shanequa got tazed.., chicken Yale chicken Yale chicken Yale chicken Yale. You gay you gay you gay. Zzzzzttttttttt. Moooooooommmmmmmaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1545430891146 nog.webm (720x720, 2.67M)

Nice! That Brazil?

Kill all trannies, niggers, spics, and kikes. Reinstate full rights for the remaining populace.

If you had studied criminology you would know that very strict punishments don't necessarily mean that crime rates will drop.

Control

Attached: handicap parking nog rex.webm (166x144, 603K)

Lol. Chicago

Military style weapons will be kept out of the hands of the mentally insane and the violent criminals under my administration...until it is time to drop them on our greatest enemy as a penal legion used to clear the way through their mines and first line of defenses. In the mean time, the mentally ill and the criminals will be kept in prison insane asylums away from society.”

Yep. Chicongo. Lol
This is Brazil. Off duty cop kills robber.

Attached: 1558555705834 rex rob.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

Guns make for a polite society. I bet this nog would not have done this... Nog rext

Attached: 1560889965828 rex nog door.webm (1002x568, 1.94M)

Cuck Todd actually asked a good question to her when she gave that weak ass answer. I don’t remember it exactly but it was basically will you confiscate guns. Spartacus said he wouldn’t confiscate but he wouldn’t implement a buyback. What a fucking dumb nigger.

Based and redpilled
FPBP
/thread

Attached: 1513394991784.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Even pajeets poo loo have excellent control. Watch. Poo rex

Attached: 1559545658700.webm (460x270, 1.88M)

In case anyone doesnt know, this is from a nig who used to upload his bodycam footage to youtube while he worked as a strip mall security guard in some niggertown. Amazingly entertaining shit

The democrats don't care. Just use NZ, Australia, or Canada as an example. Especially Canada. Recently they forced legislation into place that restricts owning a firearm to such an extent that it's obvious they want to make it "undesirable" to even own one. Why? In their words it's to combat "Gang Violence" despite gang violence being overwhelmingly done by MINORITIES WITH KNIVES.

This also had the effect of making it look like they were combating "Gang Violence" despite obviously having nothing to do with it. Because as soon as the Liberals got into power they LOOSENED laws that targeting "Gang Violence" because the real-world stats made it look racist.

They don't care about any actual reason to do it other than to force a UK-situation where nobody can resist their Orwellian laws or else they have S.W.A.T. busting down their doors for wrongthink.

I think it was a ghetto mall in Atlanta

Er...uhm yes... Thanks Ms. MSNBC.
No.
We don't do gun control. How about that.
Have armed guards in or around schools. Continued training with local law enforcement to continue to safe guard are greatest resource or assets, since children are our future.

Anyone who tries to further gun control should be slowly skinned and then fed to fire ants.
That'll be all, thank you again... erm,
Nasty anti-gun cunt-bitch.

Yep. Darren mall cop. Watch vid. Little nogs chimp out at the end. ROFL
youtu.be/3qB2_q8XUrU

He's doesn't afraid of anything
Funniest part is the people acting tough would talk shit back for a minute and then do exactly what he said
Surprised he never got shot

Everyone can have guns. I don't give a fuck. They will slowly weed themselves out. Lol.

Attached: 1561221969229.webm (362x640, 449K)

Crime? Well who woulda thought. 13:50

Attached: 1553579978792 rex.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Rex bread

Attached: brazil rob rex.webm (352x288, 1.97M)

In this situation how do you know the second you arm this penal legion they don't turn around and join your enemy

Fake as shit there....blood bag...lol.

I would start by euthanizing all retards niggers and trannies, shouldn't have any problems after this.

Would illegally vote for, any day of the week

If you think about it, it’s way less than 13%. It’s the African American males aging between 18-35. Thats only about 3% of the total population.

who cares? we have guns...

Stupid nigger. He got hit in the aorta. Medfag here. Rapid loss of blood. He died soon after ...eternal bleeding

Attached: 1558552678124 dead.jpg (250x379, 22K)

meant for

Promise of full citizenship status if survive war. That's how you handle it

the second amendment doesnt actually restrict ownership of firearms to any one group or from any group. not race or religion or gender or mentally unstable or felons

your a treasonous tranny and i rebuke you and all those you know and love

Faggot commies and the 5th column MSM.

Attached: 1561163049425.jpg (555x464, 61K)

Fpbp all democrats get the rope

Lol.

Attached: 1559783879857.jpg (480x384, 43K)

So you are ok with innocent white people dying because Tyrone just got out on an armed robbery charge and stopped by Walmart for a new hi point on his way home?

Cut off everyone's left arm and replace it with a machine gun

And build a plate over midgar, which the midgarians will pay for

Faggit bitches

Attached: 1558547002029.jpg (473x1024, 96K)

Attached: 1553992746062.png (747x494, 704K)

BAD gun control .. watch

Attached: 1553828891208 feminist rex.gif (436x180, 2M)

Disband atf while you are at it

Attached: 1553542639028.jpg (1200x1879, 245K)

Every gungrabbing wannabe Commi is a traitor to the country and should be shot on sight.

Attached: 1561426310433.jpg (614x768, 60K)

Under lock and key and away from children?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 9.33.59 PM.png (512x418, 373K)

You seem unstable and you're shitting up my thread. Do you own any guns? Do you think you will get through to people with memes and gore?

It does when you eliminate the chance of repeating offenders lmao

But for real, I don't believe in the death penalty. You see, our government buildings have too much concrete. Concrete buildings reflect the construction and style of (((globalist))) and (((modern))) architecture. I say we give prisoners a pickaxe and let em loose mining marble. Riots? Who cares. An excess in the supply of marble will provide grounds for a rebirth in Renaissance style architecture, whether it be Greek, Roman, Baroque, Rococo, etc.
Our buildings will be stylish as fuck and we will make Albert Speer proud.

Re-open mental institutions number one. Put the fuckers in the asylums.
Two, force a repeal of the cruel and unusual punishment clause. Force all states to adopt the death penalty, and all executions will be carried out publicly by hanging.
Three, institute actual punishment for crimes. A child commits a crime, both the parent and the child are punished. This goes back to the concept that juvenile delinquent is an impossible phrase, because delinquency requires responsibility. The real delinquent here is the parent for failing to properly discipline their child, so they will share in the punishment. This should also be a public form of punishment, most likely flogging.
Punish people for their crimes instead of packing them in a box with more of their kind and letting the infection fester. I believe you would see a drop in all crime, not just gun crime.

Shill bot detected. Lol. Im answering your question faggit. What should we do about gun control.

Attached: 1558038268471 trump.jpg (500x363, 53K)

Yes but now so do they. you just armed them.

Statistically they are more likely to kill each other

FPBP

Attached: 1559456366285.gif (500x375, 956K)

Bomb collars? Two wraps of det-cord and their head will come clean off.

Gun grabbers get the bullet first

Attached: 73589_1.webm (720x1198, 2.53M)

They might still be able to kill one or two of you before someone pushes the detonator

I've been actively ecouraging conversations in the thread, looking to hear some real answers as if you were up on stage, and here you are still posting memes trying to rile people up and derail it
This will be my last response to you but seriously reconsider what you're doing here

This might be one of the ways we could test smart gun tech in adverse environments then. Make it reliable by expending worthless lives in testing.

I would look at party ID and take the guns from Democrats, they dont want them and they use them wrong. Easily drop 80% of our gun deaths. Till they go for black market ones

We do. Don't listen to the retards here that say they can buy a previously legally purchased firearm for $100 or some shit. Those guns will be stolen, which will tie the nigger comitting a crime with it to possible crimes the nigger didn't commit. Criminals do steal guns but they prefer to steal them from robberies, burglaries, etc.

It is against federal law (USA) for a gun owner to sell a firearm to another person whom the seller suspects cannot legally buy or own a firearm. Every gun owner I know follows this. In the last 5 years I have had people that are aquaintances offer to buy one or more of my pistols. But I wouldn't entertain the offers because of their character, such as me questioning their emotional/mental stablility or whether they have any unresolved legal issues, even misdemeanor issues.

If I have any bad feeling about it, I won't even speak of selling to them. Most gun owners are like this. Except niggers.

>This will be my last response to you but seriously reconsider what you're doing here
Or what? Consequences will never be the same? Lol.
Ps. I've posted no gore. Only rex. You want gore? I can post cartel hits and beheadings, which will tie in to gun control. Guess who can't own gun? That's right. Mexicans. Who has high power guns?!? Cartels. Lol.

Attached: 1555886429927.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

I explicitly stated that I could buy a stolen gun, that had been used to commit crimes or murders, from the hood for $100 dollars to give an idea of how easily these weapons move around

Send all niggers back to Africa. Gun violence solved

I don't want my child enrolling in any school without a firing range. Just like I've been campaigning for in the Senate, I'll do everything in my power to ensure our children are trained in the proper use and maintenance of a variety of firearms.

Death penalty for Tyrone in this vid. He could have killed her with that punch.

Shaneequa goes down like a tree! "Timber!" I do feel sorry for the niglets though. Having to be raised by such lowlife, worthless sheboons and having to see their mama get tased. Sad situation. Maybe sterilization of all niggers is the answer.

She was pregnant, btw.

Fpbp
My faith has been somewhat restored

Attached: 944F3AC3-AAF6-45B2-9F47-D2F584B90D3B.jpg (532x582, 191K)

You implied this is where most illegally purchased guns come from. They don't. Some, sure they do. But most are stolen and passed around the gang or they are ghost guns.

Me
>most illegaly owned guns are stolen, and sold around the hood
You
>No you're wrong, most illegally owned guns are stolen and sold around the hood

HONK HONK

Give sane people higher capacity weapons.

They won't say who is committing the homicides, just who is being killed. NPCs are dumb enough to take this as "cops and white people kill blacks"

k
side note - i tried to click on this thread and tampermonkey flipped its shit trying to say Jow Forums was trying to underlink to streamable dot com at the same fucking time.

Attached: grabbers fuck off.jpg (1500x1746, 2.01M)

>how would you approach gun control in an effort to high capacity weapons
Well, I would accidentally the whole guns hurrrrrrcourse

Attached: 58B49F80-1405-4687-BE99-4A8475C0D36D.png (236x213, 8K)