Post facts about daily life in your country that are not always mentioned

Post facts about daily life in your country that are not always mentioned.

Brazil has rampant, eastern europe tier alcoholism and depression and nobody gives a shit.

Booze is cheaper than water or bread and even rubbing alcohol comes with a vomit inducing chemical so that people don't drink it. A few years ago they started adding it to methanol because people were going blind from drinking it.

Attached: marina ruy barbosa.jpg (1016x781, 112K)

Attached: 1540063387430.png (1444x921, 1.85M)

The majority of Americans are straight, white, normal weight and love their families and countries. Most of the rest of the country is Spics and Niggers.

Based as fuck

Brazil is a piece of shit?
Yes
Why?
It's a third world country. What you would expect?

WAT?

It’s only violent here if you’re a criminal and/or black. Otherwise it’s statistically safer than Belgium.

On the left:
>Only Estonians are allowed to stand here
On the right:
>Only Russians are allowed to stand here

Why would people drink rubbing alcohol if booze is cheaper ?

Do you go to fogo de chao?

Unironically I noticed that most obese people were blacks or mexicans.

I spent 1 month traveling through the US and every white person outside of large cities was super friendly and had normal weight. Old people were fatter though

Farmers Union Iced Coffee is the nectar of the gods and the breakfast of champions.

I live in the Chicago suburbs. I'd say 75% of the people I come across are middle class white folk. The other 25% are comprised of spics, niggers, faggots, muslims, and the occasional based Indian or slant. Indians, Koreans, Japs, and Filipinos make up the best of the immigrants around here. We need less spics and more slants and poos.

Rubbing alcohol has no booze tax.

I only went like once or twice. Plenty of other places that have the same kind of food and are not overpriced.

im starting to notice a lot more white guys and asian female couples. the worst part is that i cannot be sure if its this board shilling the combination, or if its just legit baader-meinhof phenomenon

I once asked a Brazilian roommate of mine in college what the Mexico of South America was... he shrugged and said “Mexico”.

woops i mean the shilling is causing the phenomenon, or if its actually legit an increase

9 out of 10 times that I go to the gas station, night or day, I get asked by a crackhead for $5 for gas to go see their sick family member
It's like they've all had a meeting and decided that's the story they're going with

>brazillians drink rubbing alcohol

That almost explains 2 girls 1 cup. Almost.

I had never met any real asians (plenty of hapas though) until this past week.

These 2 chinese girls started working out at my gym and they pretty much gawk at every white guy.

So they prob end up with chinks because it's easier.

Until recently I would have said Bolivia. They basically do slave work in sweatshops here.
Today I would say either Haitians or Venezuelans. They are literally in every fucking major city

I've hear of people drinking rubbing alcohol, cologne, mouthwash... even gas station alcohol for hybrid cars (pretty much every car in brazil can run with alcohol and gas) have the vomit inducing chemical because people were drinking it.

Be it day or night you can go anywhere and nothing bad will happen to you.

Everyone smokes weed and those who do not are not to be trusted.

We're a theocratic mafia state larping as a parliamentary democracy. So far nobody has noticed.

We're becoming obscenely wealthy due to tourism and subconsciously everyone is tense as fuck because we know it won't last.

There is now a sharp divide between the rich and poor. A novel experience for us.

t. street shitter poonjay

Tourism money and tourism jobs dry up really fast.
Make bank while you can if you're in the industry and invest in another field.

I had no idea about the weed.
Why theocratic? dont really think of croatia when I think of religious people.

>obscenely wealthy due to tourism
user, i...

From what I've read you guys are super corrupt and drugs flow through on their way to wherever
Can you confirm or deny?
Also met a really based croat named matija, are you him?

American women are the best looking on the planet on average