Reminder Ancap is the best ideology and is subverted by spooks trying to turn it into a meme

Reminder Ancap is the best ideology and is subverted by spooks trying to turn it into a meme

Attached: Objectivist1.jpg (1990x2922, 926K)

>Reminder
reminds me of how antisemitic you're being right now.

>inb4 "eat fresh and freeze"

So THAT'S why you always find communes of artists, inventors, scientists and entrepeneurs tucked away in Backwoods and remote mountain-valleys like in Atlas Shrugged in refuge from the government instead of flocking to wherever there's a government capable of ensuring Security and property-rights.

Oh wait...

ethical capitalism can only work in states. maybe you don't want that.
desu if you can't ensure your own security that's kinda pathetic

>Ancap is the best ideology
It would be. If we were white.

>implying anarchism is good
>implying capitalism is good
>implying that a fusion of the 2 doesn't create the literal worst political ideology ever

What are going to do when niggers don't give a fuck about your NAP agreement and proceed to gang rape you?

I'd create a nigger extermination service before that ever happens since nigs are too poor to afford security

its litterally what would happen you degenerate

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-202634~2.png (520x527, 240K)

Fair enough. What are you going to do when I become a Fascist demagogue and collectivize all the poor people so that we can proceed to gang rape you?

>Taking a meme ideology seriously

Attached: PSX_20190627_020854.jpg (361x250, 34K)

Based. Fuck Objectvism pic related but ancapism is based

BUT > ancap neckbeards

Offer the poor people high paying jobs to turn on you to wreck your shit

>Ancap is the best ideology

since in never occurred in any society on it's own, it's a laboratory experiment divorced with reality, people paddling it side step the simple reality that humans are not solitary creatures and naturally form groups, the said groups fight for dominance and establish hierarchies among themselves, that alone kills of the entire ideology

good point

you should take time to learn something about a topic before supposing you know what it is

>He hates freedom

Almost every modern political ideology is fairy tale cope.

Please enlighten me how a strong cultural/ethnic group aiming to subjugate others fare against delusional ANCAPS considering themselves to be kings of their proverbial castles (read plywood mucmancions build on the cheap by their fellow man) fighting on their own without a central structure ?

Or should we install individual nukes below every plot as a last resort kind of thing ?

Without a monopoly of violence, society will revert into (Corporate) Feudalist states

Attached: 1561108685904.png (500x509, 133K)

you are no more than locusts in human form.

Attached: Desert-Locust.jpg (1999x1254, 571K)

Imagine if insurance companies had armies.
Now imagine multiple such insurance companies.