>Blacks and whites are the same

How to respond to this in public without sounding racist?

Attached: jamesejones1.jpg (1500x1176, 669K)

They arent the same, blacks are generally bigger and stronger, whites are generally smarter. Thats all there is to it.

Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger.

Say you are a proud black man

>Bigger
>stronger

>blacks are generally bigger and stronger,
Then why do white men dominate strongmen competitions?

Ask them why a coroner can determine someone's skin color just by looking at their bones.

Unlike steel, jet fuel can melt flesh.

Accuse them of racism, state the blacks are clearly superior in every aspects.

>phenotypes

Sound racist. Desensitizing faggots is the first step to freeing them.

Just say I don't understand? Make them speaker do the work.

have you tried not being racist? Works for me.

8/10, you're gonna get guaranteed (you)s. Mine notwithstanding.

how not to be racist when world is full of racial diversity?

>Then you tell me why you address them by two different names

hmm i see what you're saying

Do you ever ignore the stove eye being on and put your hand on it anyhow? Why not?

it's like asking me not to breathe in a world full of oxygen

Easy: Nobody is the same

I didn't know Norte Dame was made of flesh.

you smart
you loyal
I appreciate you

More importantly, will we hear the lamentations of the women

Ask them if they believe in evolution. Then ask how they can square the statement "we are all the same" with 200,000+ yrs of geographical and genetic drift. Either mankind evolved differences to compensate for the challenges and utilize bounties available in the different regions of the world or evolution is a sham and we were all created by God. Watch their head explode as they try to evade an answer.

Wasn’t this nigga in an episode of Frasier?

Blacks have been exposed to more prejudice in a white society and inherently will not act the same as a white person does

Ez pz

Depends. You could point out that blacks require specially tailored heart medicine (BiDil) because the standard stuff simply doesn't work on them, their physiology being that different. That should be fairly uncontroversial.

Getting into IQ though is going to trigger people however you present it.

>How to respond to this in public without sounding racist?
just say no.

Daryl Davis is white.

Attached: 9B0D0300-A335-4BA5-9641-C21B070710A8.jpg (634x425, 44K)

Are you color blind , what a dumb fuch .

All people are unique. :^)

The smartest black man ever.

Attached: 63059C11-9BFC-46AB-B6B0-5723D9D2E89A.png (3840x2160, 3.78M)

I don't know, all black guys I've met were rather short and with a boyish body, and they were smart actually. Some different sort sent out for export? They were all Americans, met them during my time at university.

Brilliant man.

Attached: DD70C872-52BD-4920-AFF2-EFBCEC0108DF.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

...but they're black
and... whites, well... they're white
so.... you know, they're different

Just take a deep breath, clench your fists by your side, and yell as LOUD as you can "NIGGERS" while running off

Seriously, how have you never done this IRL?

Exactly instead of it always being white approaching black, it’s reciprocal. The healing begins with this man!

what do you mean >different ?
Are you some sort of racist?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

is it a crime to yell someone a nigger and run away?
I Just don't want to brake the law or anything

He is a healer. But secretly deep down inside he has to be a walking Chris Rock: I love black people, but I suuuuuuuure hate niggers!

Yes.

Because he said generally and you are measuring the extreme.

>In what regard?
First of all nobody is the same as anybody else. We're all special snowflakes. Second, sure, they're similar in some aspects and different in other aspects.

No one is "the same."

>Then why do white men dominate strongmen competitions?

You want to live in a parallel universe where blacks and white aren’t the same but whites hold all of the advantages as a race.

This is not true.

Black men are generally stronger and more athletic, they’ve more culture, better senses of humor, are more fashionably inclined, higher sexual endurance and virility, better food and most notably have bigger cocks than white men.

White men are just... smarter? And that’s just a few white men. Many are also inbred white trash or incels. Go to southern rural America or some shitty Baltic Slav country. Look at the average incel. None of these types of whites are gleaming examples in support of the idea of “white superiority.”

Black and whites people are in fact different, but the virtues of either are by no means one sided.

Attached: AEEB3A80-F1CA-4F3C-A465-0389BD811C38.jpg (750x557, 77K)

Wrong
If only measuring positive factors:
Whites are smarter, more logical, bigger, and more explosive.
Blacks are wittier, more instinctual, have sturdier frames, and have higher endurance.

Blacks and whites used to go to church together in harmony. Then they started rewarding single mothers. If you want to defeat the jew youre gonna have to start loving black people and theres no shame in it.

The average African doesn't even have object permanence, and you're telling me they have a better sense of humor?
Making blacks laugh is the easiest thing in the world, just because they make nonstop toilet and sex jokes doesn't mean they are funny

Usually I just say "legally".

No one is the same. We are all unique.

Wrong. Defeating Jews is accepting Islam as a Trojan horse. We can deal with the chimp people later on. Muslims have been enslaving blacks long before any white did.

Use their own argument

>I believe blacks and whites have developed extremely different cultures, and quite honestly, black culture is keeping African Americans down in the gutters. Crime and lack of responsibility is rampant, and glorification of that is a major problem that is corrupting black youths.

People always blame black culture for niggers being niggers, so why don't they ever want thug culture eradicated? Personally I would much rather have well mannered, low iq nig nogs than what we have currently

Attached: 1561471563875.jpg (1024x707, 70K)

universalism is a mental disorder

Attached: 1559349120964.jpg (500x667, 72K)

don't bother
nobody believes that shit and it's apparent in every sphere where the issue of race is brought up
people repeat the bullshit to avoid the loss of social benefits - there are simply too many nonwhites around to treat the issue frankly without the situation devolving into violence and segregation, which everyone is still trying to prevent
questioning it in the presence of the general public only serves to harm your own wellbeing and out yourself as an autist

Attached: 1519771795930.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

Because black men would rather make millions playing games than do gay shit like stongman.

Culture.

Like this:

>You are literally saying that black and white is the same. Do you even realize how fucking stupid this sounds.

Apparently "better senses of humor" is significantly higher rates of domestic violence, rape, and homicide of significant others
Yeah, "more culture" theyre great at unilaterally "enriching" the other ethnic groups.
Nice try schlomo.

They are not the sake, While wh*Tes have contributed nothing to humanity, the BLACK bvll created civilizations like Egypt, Rome and Greece
Add to that the BLACK BVLL is smarter, faster, stronger and more handsome them the wh*Te hairy ape

Attached: tsN02qrm_400x400.jpg (333x333, 21K)

Who gives a fuck about you. Commies get the rope.

>they've more culture
culture today just means things that aren't created by whites. you reveal your autism when you say any race has more culture than whites.

Im fine with sounding racist
Op btfo

It doesn't respect the blacks unique and rich culture to claim he is the same as the white man

Attached: 1479024067409.jpg (634x412, 37K)

Apples and oranges user