Ama

I was transgender for 2 years. Ask me anything.

Attached: 32AD2F98-5C99-4484-9AB1-58EDE0044BCD.jpg (1440x900, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/itsafetish/comments/b4ois2/a_few_examples_of_pseudobisexuality_in_agp_men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What convinced you to return to normalcy?

How do I seduce a transgirl?

what made you become trans and what made you normal again?

a long lost love. she converted me.

When are you going to put a fucking bullet through your own head.

Attached: 1561038993784.png (500x386, 198K)

Do you zdill hab eh beniz?

Just be kind.

I do. Thank God.

How did they brainwashed you into thinking transitioning would be okay?

Radical. Keep on the straight and narrow my nig

Thoughts on the Jews?

Were you on hormones? If so how much did it fuck you up?

Ok. Why?
Why be a tranny?
Why turn back? Lost love? What does that mean?

What was your favorite panty style to wear? Do you still wear them or did you go back to men's?

Yeah I was on hormones for 20 months. It fucked me up bad. I’ve been off for almost 1 month.

you shouldve killed yourself, you mentally ill fucking freak

You are weak minded and should kill yourself

Attached: 1561220786320.gif (480x197, 1.99M)

Yeah yeah. I’ve heard it all before.

You can be anything...
its in a book
just take a look
Reading Rainbow!

Good luck kid.

Attached: 1561004704832s.jpg (125x98, 3K)

How old were you when you started hormones? Do you trust psychologists anymore?

>How old were you when you started hormones?

I was 26. I’m 28 now.

>Do you trust psychologists anymore?

I do. They have helped me with my bipolar disorder. Transition was not the kind of help I needed but I thought it was at the time.

>I was transgender for 2 years
This simple statement is all the proof you need that this is a mental illness for which people need help, not affirmation

I also detransitioned. Glad you're back to reality too.

>was
storytime, now

Have the people at the local p flag meeting or whatever disavowed you since you detransitioned? That seems to happen to the ones around here.

Do you think that transitioning is the right choice for some transgendered people or is it overall harmful?

Sometimes you manage to inspire other people to detransition.

I don’t know. I just know how harmful it was for me. I know how empty and dangerous my life was during that period.

Yeah people are pretty pissed

Was it a fetish that went too far?

>Yeah people are pretty pissed
Now that says it all.

I believe so, yes.

Were you a "transbian?"

No I was primarily dating men at the time.

>transbian
aka faggot in womens clothes
you legit should have you fucking freak

Go back and then off yourself

Thank you. I am too.

>>aka faggot in womens clothes
No that would be a straight guy with a fetish in women's clothes

Were you male or female attracted? Also have you noticed “nerd culture” being suddenly flooded with trans people? I just got back from a convention and there were a hell of a lot of obvious trans individuals. If so what about “nerd culture” do you think might encourage this mindset?

see
like i said, a fucking faggot. just because both faggots wear womens clothes doesnt make either one any less a faggot

I have a gf now. Not the girl I de-transitioned for but still.

I’m not anti-Semitic.

>I’m not anti-Semitic.
What a fucking lame answer.

>Were you male or female attracted?

I was male attracted because of the hrt but I could no longer deny what my biology was telling me.

>Also have you noticed “nerd culture” being suddenly flooded with trans people? I just got back from a convention and there were a hell of a lot of obvious trans individuals. If so what about “nerd culture” do you think might encourage this mindset?

It’s everywhere user. It’s a fad. What I can say is a friend of mine is a huge anime/vidya fan and she is trans.

I’m not really a fan of Netanyahu but I am not against the Jewish people. I support Israel’s right to exist.

reddit.com/r/itsafetish/comments/b4ois2/a_few_examples_of_pseudobisexuality_in_agp_men/
Do you feel like you had a case of this kind of dysphoria/agp?
I was ftm, but I know my reasons for transition were fetish/sexuality related as well.

>not supporting Israel's right to transition to Palestine

I definitely did

Has your trans friend treated you differently since detranstioning?

Do you think that people are just uncomfortable with men and women who defy traditional gender norms? Do people encourage men who are effeminate to think that they’re something they aren’t?

>Has your trans friend treated you differently since detransitioning?

She’s upset. She told me she wishes I didn’t go back but I told her I had to. I honestly think it is good for her though too. She relied on me a little too much and this way she can have more of the experiences I did (the good and the bad). Then she can make her own decision on it. We live in deep east Texas so it’s not exactly San Francisco.

>Do you think that people are just uncomfortable with men and women who defy traditional gender norms? Do people encourage men who are effeminate to think that they’re something they aren’t?

Yes and yes

Do you think that those who are already mentally ill (bipolar, depression, personality disorders, etc) are more likely to consider themselves trans than those without existing mental illness?

Also do you think that transwomen rely on misogynistic stereotypes of women too much when reinventing their personalities?