Why do white bois love the capeshit movies so much?

pisses me the fuck off

Attached: 1532274933283.jpg (988x896, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw cape shit

Attached: tenor.gif (220x238, 110K)

they're just brainlets

Honestly. Why does anybody? This is the worst era for movies ever.

Y'all think if I got near a mosque with a gun will the cops kill me?

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

As someone who works at a rental store that has a lot of minority customers, let me just say they like it as much as the basedboys, a lot of normie white girls like them too.

Before that it was spy movies, gangster films, cowboy films...
Its a fad and most people like what they are told to like
That being said people watch them deserve to be gassed along with the people who make them

Attached: IMG_2111.png (568x480, 148K)

because its colorfull
bacause it has explosions
because it has oneliners

everything todays teenager needs instead of culture.

greeks had their heroes, norse, their sagas, christians their saints - people need heroes to set a standard for behavior, being a country with little history USA invented their own, then they gave them over the top powers to mirror their optimism and megalomania, generations grew up with that crap and it's the mythos of the modern world, that being said it's inferior to the ones of old in my book, capeshit is cancer

They equate their favorite heroes taking on villians to them taking on so called "nazis" and "ignorance".

Also everyones a "nerd" now.

still white bois are the main customers for these movies mate
it can be said that no one really fucking cares about avengershits in my country when compared to the US white boi

I want to go back to every movie being about an epic disaster, except I want the disaster to win.

You'll know this genre is dying when the villains start being the heroes and stars. We might already be seeing the beginning of that.

I dont go to cinema for capeshit. Might download and watch. No money for Hollywood.

Not all wh*te bois really like that, but those who do are really sort of subhumans. The normiest of my acquaintances adore capeshit, but the most adequate guys don't give a fuck.

I donno, I don't even watch regular movies these days anyways. I just watch anime.

Children and manchildren alike truly believe in persona of superheros. They buy the merchandise and support their favorite little heroes because they want to believe that the world is good. That's why the villains in these forms of media tend to actually be the rational ones who realize the cold truth.

Hollywood won't even dare to make some decent, different movies, because capeshits and other stupid action films are the only profitable

youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc

>industries seek customers with money
cope jerome

I'm sorry that you can't understand why people like movies where good destroys evil.

I wouldn't expect a retarded communist to understand this.

Fucking retard.

They're originally based off of Roman and Greek gods. Like in times of old, they're inspiration of sorts when we were younger as we aspired to be strong and fearless. In other words, it's a part of our culture. There aren't any notable nigger super heroes, because niggers have no history and no legacy. Just voodoo, drugs, and cannibalism in Africa.

We get it dude you're a grown man who buys action figures

that just doesn't make sense at all considering the US is a rogue nation white boi
why does the evil love movies where the good destroys the evil himself?

checkmate white boi

i'm not the one larping as black panta

when will this end. The hero movies are boring as fuck.

>This is the worst era for movies ever.
2003 was a great year for movies. I swear once the 2010's got here it just all turned to shit movie wise

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: HowIMatedWithYourMother.png (652x425, 498K)

Maybe if you were worth having kids with she would have had more kids with you

The Dark Knight Is the only one that Is worth to watch

And maybe Watchmen...that movie Is so fucking comfy to watch

>jobless stay at home man
>living with wife's mom
>wife is the breadwinner
>can't afford to constantly be pregnant.
>her fault

You think your wife is really "living the dream" still shacked up with mommy?

You suck.

Yeh but those things actually exist in reality. The superhero is not only physically impossible but it's a character type that's simply not real meaning that even in the sense that fiction can be true (that it depicts true human characters and behavior), this is not true.

>pisses me the fuck off
I'm glad it does. Here's hoping you pop an aneurysm :P