So did any left wingers / Liberals who became unsure or uncomfortable with the narrative being spread since 2016 come...

So did any left wingers / Liberals who became unsure or uncomfortable with the narrative being spread since 2016 come across Contrapoints but the videos and points being made were so bad you ended up adopting questioning the narrative even more & ended up adopting more conservative values partially due impart to this person?

Attached: wynn-resized_1000x563.png (1000x563, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c
boards.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is there an insane faggot dressed up like Carmen Miranda on my fucking screen?

youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

Okay ... like this one... the little wiener in the glasses like... He just gets uppity and deosn't even debate... He just acts like that because the opposition is German and wants to secure a future for white people that obviously their a Nazi & Therefore must have nothing worth while to say...

then he gets so paranoid he starts hallucinating.
I'm watching this like... wait a minute... the guy on the right is making some pretty good points ... and the guy on the left... is acting like he's to chicken shit to debate the guy.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (480x360, 34K)

I love how the left is putting all their chips on this deranged crossdressing dude. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Attached: 1558207257318.jpg (1200x941, 50K)

boards.Jow Forums.org

why would you do that this woman is perfectly sane just look at him

dont you know that whites are against freedom

OP is a gay faggot.

but Contrapoints is fun HAHAHAHA

Actually, that's the appeal in Contrapoints. He's not the average liberal. He's smart enough to see the flaws in the left, he points them out and pushes for the left to change these things. He has better understanding of his enemy than the average liberal, in part because he's a nerd who browses places like this

i'd fuck contrapoints.
probably let him fuck me too.
don't know what he talks about. sorry

Attached: 9fo0zoypyab21.jpg (2048x1365, 598K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

And this one... Right off the bat... I'm like ... I know I'm a liberal and all ... but I'm not stupid... I'm watching this like... Wait a minute...

I remember learning in school that Facism was founded by Italian leader Benito Mussolini. That it was a political ideology that focused on national strength through stronger governmental controls.

He says Facist believe x,y,z
And I'm like ... wait... so facism is defined by whiteness? That doesn't sound accurate.

x: pretty much being people European dissent are white....

& I'm thinking... well which ... they are ways...

y: Jews are masterminding the destruction of the white race through mass nonwhite Immigration into predominantly white

& I'm think'n Well... I have noticed there seems to be a disproportionately large amount of immigration going on. I'm all cool with diversity but the numbers are looking a little high... Wait.. ARE the Jewish elite behind this? Because I never thought of that... but I could be true..

z: Fascist want a white Ethnostate to secure the existence of white people...

and I'm like well yeah... that'd do it. I think white people might alright if we had one of those... I've didn't even think of that, but ... it kind of sounds like a good idea.

Attached: TransFacist.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Yeah... that' just the thing... They're very fun & entertaining to watch... but I feel like all the show is used as a distraction.

Like ... just because I'm entertained doesn't mean I'm going believe what you say.

Attached: 0c4.jpg (300x234, 21K)

>I remember learning in school that Facism was founded by Italian leader Benito Mussolini. That it was a political ideology that focused on national strength through stronger governmental controls.

nigger where'd you go yo school

Contrapoints makes videos that appeal to the moderate liberal.
The liberal that has recognized the insanity of identity politics and callous culture and has begun having second thoughts about his ideologies perhaps even getting to the point where he leans libertarian due to their appeal of “let everyone live their life the way they want to.”
They however aren’t strong right wingers, never have been, and still retain a lot of the sjw ideals they held.
These kids could pontentially be picked up by a Shapiro or Sargon and pushed to the right but while they are oscillating between the side that’s where CP pops up.
Her arguments don’t appeal to an actual right winger, someone who has been such his whole life or that strongly changed sides due to a very strong ideological/moral schism (guns and abortion usually do the trick, though it can vary from individual to individual).
Her arguments however are very good at bringing back that liberal that had begun leaning right or didn’t have enough political knowledge to realize several of his ideals aligned with the left.
She gaslights and uses overly dramatic philosophy and skits to illustrate her point while pretending to be a neutral character looking at it from a neutral point though you can clearly see her underlying seething hatred towards figures like Shapiro JP and even Shoeonhead goin só far as to refer to her as one of the “bad youtubers”.
The liberal wanting to find a clear answer for his struggle to find his political identity latches on to this big dick mommy so she can tell him how to think and slowly but surely be pushed into a Chomsky like anarchic-commie.
This false idea that she somehow convinced the right wingers is due to this common occurrence of a moderate being pushed far left by her videos. That’s why she is so often pushed here on Jow Forums, they genuinely believe she can change you guys.
However any actual right winger watching her videos only rolls his eyes and cringes

i dont actually have fun watching contrapoints. in fact whem i watch him i feel depressed and have a desire to take a shower.

saying shit like hail satan or making philosophy jokes isnt funny bro. all i can see is contrapoints in a bathroom somewhere crying existentially lonely tears after getting anal sex from the fifth person of the night.

Attached: 1508086804434.jpg (680x458, 85K)

Well... what's wrong with **me** then?
Because it actually seems be having the opposite effect.

Attached: TFWContraPointsDeosn'tMakeSince.jpg (757x426, 44K)

You’re a value based right winger judging by your descriptions and assuming you’re being completely genuine.
If really what she said made you think those ways then really you have views that are incompatible with the current left and regardless of how they are coated you’ll be pushed to the side that matches your views.
If you allow me to use me as an example, my core value is free speech, in my youth I was always driven away from the right due to the religious right in the early 2000s late 90s advocating for censoring video games, music etc because it’s offensive. Nowadays that shifted due to the left advocating laws against hate speech.
It doesn’t matter how they sugarcoat “oh it protects people” “oh it doesn’t affect you so why do you care”
Be it right or left this value is my inherent north and regardless of the partisanship I will lean towards the one who offers more protection towards that north.
In my view her criticisms of fascism have struck a core in you that you didn’t previously observe in those side now that you do you’re leaning mor and more towards it.
If there is a dramatic shift you’ll probably drift back with those values. But in the end your north are those ideals rather than a general left or right.

I feel the same way. His videos are so enticing, but all I’m left with after seeing them is this awful feeling. He made me realize that the left needs charisma to get their shit across just like we do.

Well... because his criticism of "facism" seemed to be more a criticism of white people not wanting to be replaced which I didn't think was a problem until I started noticing the numbers in Europe.

It's like... Facism ≠ Whiteness... & if you come at me saying that Facism and Whiteness are the same thing... I'm gonna be skeptical of anything you have to say from that point on.

I always value free speech. But... like It's kind of conflicting me when some one is using their Free speech to deliberately shut down any dissenters and is actively standing against free speech.

It's like ...
"You shouldn't say that"
"But I have free speech! So I should be free to use that speech to shut down Free speech."
Hmmmm.... some things wrong here...
I valued diversity ... but It was never explained to me *WHY* exactly it was so important & now I'm wondering... why is diversity so important?

I'm white & I'll be honest, I kind'a prefer to work around blacks, they're not as uppity about the work place in my experience.

At least he's more entertaining and persuasive than
"thought slime"
This guy makes me wonder why I ever called myself a liberal. I'm mean this guy is cringe central.

Every race has a "right to exist" including my own.

I mean... I get it that White supremacists are generally bad people.

But I feel like I should at least be able to say "It's okay to be white." with out it being an issue. If I can't... there is clearly a problem.

Of course gays should have a right to get married...
but I feel it's wrong to force a business that doesn't believe in that to take part in it.

Freedom of Religion is a core American Value.

Like that kid how had a guy beating a drum in his face while Black Supremacists were yelling at him calling a cracker was asked to apologize for just ... standing there...

There's a problem here & I don't think it's "Nazi's"

Attached: Red_Wolf_happy_face1.jpg (1320x880, 234K)

Can I ask how the fuck boomers like you found out about this website?

>Listening to some mentally ill e-celeb who thinks he's a woman

I mean... they tell us that ... we have to shut down free speech for any one holding any values that do not align with Liberal left progressivism

and the reason? Because "Nazi's" "Might" use that as a platform to spread their ideology and make try to genocide the Jews again?

Why does that sound like bullshit?

I'm sure there are people who would like to but is it really worth shutting down any one who isn't down with the clowns?

That's like saying... we need to shut down free speech because Muslims could use it to spread islam... which they do... but it's scarcely a reason to shut down free speech.

Or we need to shut down free speech because Witches might use it to destroy Christianity.... which they do... but once again... not a reason to shut down free speech.

Attached: bc7.jpg (600x587, 37K)

Why do boomers always type like this...
Even in my country... they constantly add these stupid pauses... I mean... do they think it makes them seem more thoughtful... or smarter?

I'm actually not a Boomer. My father is.
I'm 35... which means I still constitute as millennial.
Loosely speaking I be considered a Younger gen Xer
Or an older Millennial.

Attached: mrPB.jpg (646x431, 79K)

I honestly don't why I do that.

Attached: d9d78d1d4dca4820e8e25fabaad695df819dfe28_00.jpg (493x512, 35K)