Why aren't you larping as Jewish to counter them

Attached: 1548563452289.png (1550x916, 847K)

Because unlike them that have no concious, honor or love, I'd feel dirty and defiled being a lier like them. Truth is the only way.

And that's why we lose. Thanks Hans

No, becoming like them is when you truly lose.

At least we have the constitution

Hmm, how about God, salvation and eternal life instead?

Eternal life? "Whatever we do.. we will die. But in you Germany will live on".

Attached: 1544823897744.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

I agree with Hans.
I cannot stand betraying my own people for some shekels in anyway. Never forget that he mere will inherit the earth. The fake Jews will die.

>Auschwitz block 10
does it have a shower scene?

This

Wrong, only those that make compromises loses. Look at (((Trump))) supporters, they won the (((elections))) yet they get backstabbed constantly

Kraitbro is right though. What is the point of resisting ZOG if you become them yourself? It would be like pajeets who worship kikes and do everything to become a kike.

Attached: 1560131686268.jpg (525x674, 131K)

Nah, having having your nations women raped to shit by immigrants while you do nothing is how you lose, cunt. Enjoy the high road faggot.

Let me tell you something about Europe. Americunt.
The people that try and fight this will always stand alone. The Sheeple are too domesticated. First they need to starve or become homeless to see whats going on.
Everyone that has tried to "do something" is dead. They murdered them or bankrupted them. Either way theyre dead.
We need you Americunts and the UK to stand the fuck up. NL and BE and DE will join. But we need the overton to switch first.

Not going to happen here either until we have hunger and violence either.

Most of the best paying jobs, and the only factory jobs left are Military Industrial Complex. Nobody is going to risk their security clearance naming the Jewish until our system collapses.

Well there you have your answer.
I can personally press this on your hearth, whenever my wife or family gets even touched or robbed. I will start a manhunt and destroy the nigger and his family.

Kike tactics are called out, not adopted. Fake kike banking jewry scumbags.

I've larped as a kike once. One of my old neighbours gave me flak for mowing the lawn on a sunday. I just told him that the shabbat is on a saturday, and he fucked off.

I've been doing that ever since I found out there's jewish blood in my family line

Cohen, Meijer?

This

what the fuck

Nigger jews will always be better than you. Higher IQ better looking more wealth more power you just widh you would be jew but u cant ur filthy subhuman slave race

I am though

Speak for yourself faggit

Attached: 9E3FB6B9-A17C-49C2-A8F8-89211953E392.gif (356x260, 2.28M)

Based krauts like you will save Europe

i literally do this already.

>oh im actually Semitic btw :^)

God I love her. She's my Persian queen. I dont care if she has a tranny face, shes beautiful.

God Bless you kinsman

Both of these stances are dumb desu.
>Why aren't you using their strategies, which are currently failing them and aiding us?
There is a reason why our best propaganda is literally just their propaganda, but without the happy music and smiley faces.
>Using guns to fight back against an aggressor using guns makes us just as bad as the aggressor
Dysgenic values cannot be sustained. If holding values makes survival impossible for those holding them, then these values will die regardless. Either the people abandon them to survive, or they retain them at take them to their graves. It basically just reduces to the age old debates over ends and means. A more appropriate discussion would be if, when, why, etc dysgenic values are considered "values" in the first place. Many values which are dysgenic in an borderless society can be advantageous in a closed society, for the same reason that innovation is advantageous when property rights are enforced, but becomes disadvantageous when they are not.

Why aren’t you larping as a Jew?

>Oh but I am.

I've considered it, and this is the conclusion i arrived at as well.