Why are you so retarded Jow Forums?

Why are you so retarded Jow Forums?

Attached: 1561623452717.jpg (929x591, 153K)

I was retarded before Jow Forums

Attached: wtf (3).jpg (257x196, 5K)

If you're legitimately asking then you're part of the problem

Slavs are naturally rightwing plus we need em

That was a fbi nigger posting that or a idiot taking the fbis words

It's the autism.

None of those niggers are white, they're shitty fucking niggers who immigrated to a white nation and fucking ruined it

Jow Forums is not one person.

It's just Germanicucks jealous of superior Mediterranean genes.

It's a D&C tactics used to make goyum fight among themselves while profiting from their divided attention, are you actually just arrived here newfriend ?

White isn't a race, it's a notion that transcends it. Even people that aren't of European descent aspire to be "white". Europe is just better at it currently than others.

Attached: jun hono great mazinger.jpg (500x750, 40K)

Iranians are literally whiter than shitalians and spanishits. Irish look like niggers with albino skin and slav(e)s are literal untermensch rats.
Hitler himself declared Japanese to be Aryan. Fuck off back to r*ddit if you can't handle the truth

this is one big cope boys

>memeflag

The Irish don't need your petty 'white' psyop, racial pride =/= white pride

>Identity politics thread.

Paid shill

all indo europeans are white retard, anything else is shill posting.

Attached: IndoEuropean migrations2.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

t. coping medshit/slav(e)
>mongrel flag

>plus we need em
Fuck off mutt, we dont want you here

Even Indians?
Lets just stop looking skin level, and just say everything from Ireland to India stems from the same Indo-European family. Semites, Niggers, Mongoloids, and Spics are the only non-Indo-Europeans. All Indo-Europeans are Aryan.

"White" is a meaningless term. You can be African and Albino and still be white, but that doesn't make you Indo-European, and definitely doesn't mean you share the same identity as an Italian or an Iranian.

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: IMG_4337.jpg (645x729, 48K)

this. all made up on discords.

Attached: 1504941494263.jpg (1424x683, 170K)

Northern Indians are white, the caste system was racially based with whites being on top. The darker southern indians just multiplied like rabbits and stopped dying because of modern medicine and started becoming the racial majority in the country.

It was a few thousand indo aryans that conquered a land of hundreds of thousands of dravidians, and they all interbred, certainly the genes are there, particularly along the north. The Vedic culture is the closest to the original indo aryan. Mongols were also indo europeans, though the genetics were diluted just like in India. Genghis khan was described as red haired and green eyed and so was at least one of his sons.

Attached: Pagan Deitys.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

>Have a longer history than europe
>Country is littered with ancient ruins and sites
>My grandfather's name was homer.
>All of our cities have ancient names.
>Traditions that go back 2-3 thousand years.

Yet pol will tell me I don't belong because
if my brown eyes , black hair and olive skin.

OP, look at this post. Are you listening? This is really important. I don't want you to miss it with how, uh.. fast.. your thread is moving. I really hope you're sitting down. You're about to learn the most important thing in your life:

Jow Forums is not one person. In fact, the more often you see a singular belief spammed accusingly on Jow Forums for replies, the greater the chance it was manufactured by someone with an agenda. One day, you'll have to learn to stop falling for it. You'll have to stop treating every single thing you read on the internet as god's honest truth and blindly swallowing it and incorporating it into the programming that controls your behavior. It's time to take charge and start applying critical thinking. It's ok to make up your own mind instead of desperately begging your anonymous hugbox to have consensus so you know which way is up. You can do it, you can learn to be a PC.

>tldr reeee i'm so mad about a post on Jow Forums i had to make another thread on Jow Forums about it just to release the pressure

But Italians, Irish, Slavs, and Spaniards are white. Fuck Nips

They have white faaces but darker skin

I don't see anything wrong with the pic

>mutts aren't white

Those are all Kike divide and rule talking points.

>italian
>left wing: you're a fucking white male
>right wing: you're not a fucking white male
feels bad man

>Indians are white
Kys shitskin poojeets

Attached: 1542896641790.png (827x660, 188K)

> you're doing it wrong

The implication was that they aren't "white" retard. My point was that our classification system is at fault, and we can't just racially categorize people by skin/eye color. We need to racially categorize them by genetic roots.

Genetic roots by admixture are easy to define. We have a well define PCA and FST distance chart already. And guess what?
All Europeans genetically cluster together. This cluster is what "White" is.

"White"is a retarded term anyway. The correct term should be European or European diaspora.

Attached: 1556371602054.png (481x515, 20K)

>Slavs are naturally rightwing
All of my generation (+-25) are commies.

He's not. Look at the picture. Apparently < gives red text wherever they are.

americans only think of right/left wing in social values terms. don't slavs still hate fags?

Then go with European. Iranics and Indians cluster with themselves, hence Indo-Iranians. Indo-Iranians and Europeans stem from the Indo-European branch, but the divide occurred a longer time ago.

If you want to say "European" and distinguish by that, then do that. If you want to say "Aryan", then include the Indo-Iranics. It all depends on how broad you want to encompass your map. "White" is a crap concept that melts away the European identity.

>Jow Forums is one person

based
kill ur generation

Indians are australoid=\= white

European is the ONLY correct term. When people are talking about "White identity/nationalism", they're referring to European peoples and cultures. Iranians and Indians are way too genetically and culturally different. They're an entire other race.

Looking at it objectively:
"White" is a stupid term.
"Aryan" is a stupid term.
European/European diaspora is the only correct and specific term.

This. Europeans have an entirely different ancestral composition. South Asians have a lot of Australoid and an Iranian Neolithic component.

Terms like Indo-European/Aryan are confusing and only retards use them

My genetarion still despises homos, younger people are rather ridiculing them.

Get fucked, shitskin

It literally does though.

based
ashkenazi are in that cluster

Ashkenazis do have actual European DNA mixed in. They've interbred with Europeans for centuries to blend in. Pic related is an Ashkenazi Jew. They still cluster farther from Europeans than South Italians.

Attached: images (26).jpg (300x300, 13K)

/thread