Get your fucking act together, shitheads

>m-muh hawaiian mommy
>o-one thousand a month for NEETS
>based politicians heheh

You buffoons. You absolute mongoloids. I’m not sure whether it’s a mixture of shilling, trolling, or delusion, but this shit’s been displaying itself like a disgusting yeast infection on the front flaps of a 2$ whore. Just because some democratic candidate barks back at our “greatest allies” or offers free money, doesn’t make them worthy of your vote. May I remind you just how goddamn kike’d the political system is in general, and how these slimefucks openly proclaim planned programs to increase further immigration into the country and restrict gun rights zealously, to name a few. And added atop of that, these two are representatives of the political wing of America dedicated to turning every city and state into California.

At least in the past we had the benefit of the doubt when it came to the 2016 election and ZOGnald, who has catastrophically crippled any meaningful progress in many of his most important promises. Now having fun and shitposting is as fun as it gets, but there’s already a well-known effort going on by Schlomo-homos and other subversive fucks to try and convert or at least clutter up this board into uselessness and division. Get your act together you goddamn autists, because you’re being weaponized by screaming stupid shit into the board without a second thought.

Attached: 5F556CD1-46E2-4CFC-A88B-74736669565E.jpg (852x616, 77K)

No one's reading your retarded shit

I think we whites must all rally around trump and invade irn

Iran*

Eat shit, shill faggot

>mongoloids.
I don't know how calling people oriental is supposed to be offensive

You forgot your memeflag, dipshit kike.

Attached: 686EC8AC-A4AF-4D11-96E7-A39151351241.jpg (1242x1051, 232K)

Lol okay unit 8200 kike

>You buffoons. You absolute mongoloids. I’m not sure whether it’s a mixture of shilling, trolling, or delusion, but this shit’s been displaying itself like a disgusting yeast infection on the front flaps of a 2$ whore.

Calm down. It's obvious astro-turfing.

It’s in the same vein as calling someone a Neanderthal, or an Aboriginal. The implication is that you’re absolutely retarded by genes.

>no fun allowed
fuck off, zion don and his r*ddit transplant are no longer welcome, we're taking back this board

Attached: 1542670553237.jpg (800x850, 25K)

Thank god someone said it.
No vote gang because all the politicians are kike approved goys.
Fuck all Yang Gangers, MIGAPedes, and Tulsi masturbators

Attached: smuggy.jpg (261x143, 10K)

Nice reverse psychology, kike. Get off my board.

Ok Eskimo

>Politics is a joke
I don't find the rape of Europe and USA funny user.
The memes have to stop at some point

>I’m not sure whether it’s a mixture of shilling, trolling, or delusion
It's all propaganda you fucking clod. Lurk the fuck more. Don't post a fucking thread on Jow Forums if you don't know this shit.

Guys, I think the Jow Forums civil war started tonight. Stay safe in these troubling times

exactly fellow white person. we must protect our borders by nuking dem sandniggers so they dont send those pesky palestinian suicide kids to bomb israel. also democrats are the real nazis

Fun is fun, and there is no shortage of Jow Forums humor threads and other funny shit on the board, but there’s a distinction between shitposting for memes and astro-turfing/flooding the board.

I’m also getting yang-gang vibes from this as well, leaf-bro. Although it still doesn’t hurt getting the word out to those that aren’t realizing it for what it is: a massive fucky situation that’s abnormal to say the least.

Attached: CF1E001E-4582-4A61-AA34-816B9DCA5922.jpg (634x894, 369K)

Soooo , yer saying dont vote at all because both sides are jewed .

These Zionald favors are so easy to spot

it really doesn't unless you spend too much time on the internet or are a communist

>kike forgets his memeflag.
Never forget! All memeflags are kikes.

>yeah idc about the society around me
>huh, everyone seems so unhappy and empty inside
>wow my neighborhood’s so shitty
>wait why is there a drag race in the library?

People like you are those that allow this clown world to exist, faggot. You live in your society, that’s why you should care.

all my neighbors are fine do you live in a bad area or something?

>He says as a black dude punches him in the head, falling on the concrete and cracking his skull because the black guy was going crazy from cocaine withdrawal
Yes user. Other people existing in your proximity has absolutely no effect on you

my neighbor's a black guy and i went to his son's christening last week

This is literally a personal experience from me except I didnt crack my skull.

Your line of thinking was unbearably stupid I couldnt help it.

By your own logic Jews shouldnt care about people being radicialized into nazis because a bunch of nazis around them would have no effect on Jews or society at all.
Jews are right to fear nazis.

Than was the joke retard

A sign of autism is that you take hypotheticals as literals. If intentional, then it’s pilpul, and you’re a subversive kike. Either way, kys.

>ahaah i’m retarded wait jk
A shitty joke, at that point.

your anecdote doesn't make any sense at all.

Is it actually that entertaining to pretend to be stupid on pol for laughs?

who's pretending?

>its all so tiresome

Attached: Its all so tiresome.jpg (396x379, 22K)

Don’t reply to him. He’s clearly some discord-fag fucking with you.

hold me back bro i'm getting so angry

>we
>we
>we
>we

Attached: merchantguild.png (733x847, 323K)

>your entire point is debunked because you utilized the correct english language in this sentence once in the entire post
Kys nigger, you’re showing your nose with that finger pointing shit. I sure as hell know I’m no fucking spokesperson, but fuck off if you think that there’s no way I make a point about the board’s excitement last election cycle.

>Vote for Trump goy he's totally not puppet of Israel
Fuck off

Read more, faggot.