Google Thread Insights Into Deeper Structures Of Control

Kids as young as nine are being taught how to code by GOOGLE at Christ Church Primary School in Hampstead.
hamhigh.co.uk/education/google-descends-on-hampstead-primary-schools-to-find-the-next-bill-gates-1-3289289

____

SEND Policy & SEN Information - Christ Church Primary School ...
christchurchschool.co.uk/.../SEND-Policy-and-SEN-Information-Report-May-2...
The Governing Body of Christ Church Primary School, Hampstead approved and ..... Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS, including the Tavistock Centre).

Remember the Hampstead case? Well... Google go to that school to teach coding?
Former Google Employee Anonymous ID:zqtp8QfE Fri 02 Dec 2016 10:01:18 No.101173394
I worked for google as a software developer and self generating neural network enthusiast of sorts for other companies to adopt our technology.

I'v recently been fired and come to leak information about software "I" developed so that you guys know what is about to happen.

Google recently has been taking down "very specific websites" and censoring very specific information, primarily everything based around the pizza gate thing you guys got going. If Trump isn't going to allow the entire censoring of the internet, then essentially google is going to censor things in a new way as to not make it obvious on what they are doing.

Google is going to pretend to have an error which randomly censors random data, but, this isn't an error, as it's going to be used to censor useless information in order to throw off people looking for what google is censoring exactly. This will make you guys look more like tinfoil hats to some people in the not too distant future. The pizza guys apparently are joining a conglomerate of data miners in order to attempt to protect business and try to shut down Jow Forums and Jow Forums, as well as every other chan in attempt to push for complete destruction of anonymity.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101173394/

Attached: alien meme.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtsak.com/dns-lookup/pedophile.cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.com.pedophiles.r.us
dns.ninja/?dns=cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/86400416/john-kerry-flies-through-christchurch
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY
hamhigh.co.uk/education/google-descends-on-hampstead-primary-schools-to-find-the-next-bill-gates-1-3289289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well the Server "Duck Duck Go" actually connects to the dark web. It's the search engine of choice for people searching dark web market places.

I simply ran various word searches until I uncovered some backline data.

Here it is

RECORDS cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.com.pedophiles.r.us. End section dnst. Read more!

rtsak.com/dns-lookup/pedophile.cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.com.pedophiles.r.us

Comet Ping Pong, 5037 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, 20008, United States(202) [email protected].

cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.com.pedophiles.r.us - dns ninja [Search domain www.dns.ninja] dns.ninja/?dns=cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.

pedophile.cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.com.pedophiles.r.us... TIP: To find whois-info and blacklists for pedophile.cometpingpong.com.jamesalefantis.com.pedophiles.r.us, click on the corresponding...

cometpingpong.com. Updated 27 days ago. cometpingpong.com. Registrar: Tucows domains inc. [Search domain www.whois.com]

>FLAAAAAANDEEEEEEEERRRRS

Attached: 1458456854684239.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Bump

Attached: Flanders Christian.jpg (300x240, 29K)

bunp

Full KIKE tactics at google.

(let's wonder why)

The real question is:
Can we do something to stop google from censoring the internet?

Well yeah, certainly...

RUN DOWN

TAVISTOCK CONNECTED SCHOOL
HAVE GOOGLE GO TEACH THEM CODING
CENTRE OF A SCANDAL INVOLVING ALLEGED CHILD ABUSE

Bump

Don't use Google

what the fuck are you talking
make some sense

I'm downloading Firefox

It's from another thread

these records popped up on duck duck go

duck duck go connects to the dark web

bump

Firefox is pozzed too. I've been using waterfox instead.

Okay I will take a look

"DARK WEB" is just non-indexed pages of search engines
Tor network is not accessible through DDG alone, if you're talking about that.

fucking glownigger

I'm not an expert, I'm extrapolating the best I can

>Christ Church
what is this some new mossad trigger word?

mossad thread again bois

It has popped up a lot...

Isn't Hell Pizza in Christ Church New Zealand?

Isn't that where John Kerry went during the Earth Quake before going to Antarctica?

John Kerry flies through Christchurch | Stuff.co.nz
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/86400416/john-kerry-flies-through-christchurch
12 Nov 2016 - US Secretary of State John Kerry briefly passed through Christchurch on Saturday after a visit to Antarctica.

the pay must be so low to allow drinking alongside glowthreads

Oh boy. Are you paid?

Christ Church
CC
C=3 (A=1, B=3, C=3, etc)
CC=33
masonic.

Its like some kind of nightmare where you are awake.

*B=2, whatever.

probably jesuit shit too 2bh

Thanks

yeah by the holy trinity of fuckoff pepe and the power of the all-mighty cuckbox

Attached: Surreal Ball.jpg (500x394, 45K)

Alright

CC's pizza is a large pizza chain in america, probably globally too but idk. note the logo has 3 markings on either side of the pedo-spiral, 33.

pizza hut is also likely a pun about masonic lodges. they arent subtle

Attached: CiCis-pizza-logo.jpg (600x600, 55K)

and Little Caesar's has the spear of Destiny

L 1+2 = 3
c = 3

Coldstone Creamery (33) sells ice cream. notice the pedo spiral in the ice cream on their logo. notice ice cream is a pedo code word.

Attached: Coldstone Creamery.jpg (2700x1416, 368K)

Ok, this is stupid guys
Pizza Hut was founded in 1958. I'm calling bullshit on pizza being slang for pedos any time before the mid 80s.
Go look at the NYC/DC sex trafficking investigations from the 70s, they weren't hiding this shit behind anything other than gay bars before then

>Go look at the NYC/DC sex trafficking investigations from the 70s
what makes you think that those investigations (or any investigations conducted by the judeo-masonic us government) are legitimate?

the signs and symbols go back thousands of years. these are the (((people))) who created the english language, its why english has so much hidden occultism in its vernacular. what makes you believe that codewords such as pizza and ice cream are in any way a new phenomenon?

You are living in an illusion if you can't see that violence is necessary
Google, jewtube, faceberg and alphabet managers and employees need to be violently tortured and killed. Their families too. Yes kids too.
They all must live in fear. They must live knowing that they will lose everything they hold dear. They must live scared in the knowledge that they cannot all be protected by their employers.
Make an example of few of them, like starting from the buses carrying them to work. It would work wonders, look at Charlie Hebdo.

Thinly veiled pizzaniggers thread
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
PIZZAFAGS BTFO

Attached: podestavisits4chan.jpg (1552x1271, 135K)

Attached: shill.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Thank you, Agent Hernandez.

calm down, biffcel.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY

you're not only not an expert you're retarded. go back to raping cambodian children and shooting uppity citizens you globalist sack of shit

Kids as young as nine are being taught how to code by GOOGLE at Christ Church Primary School in Hampstead.

____

SEND Policy & SEN Information - Christ Church Primary School ...
The Governing Body of Christ Church Primary School, Hampstead approved and ..... Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS, including the Tavistock Centre).

Same Antarctic black hole dude from last night?

Attached: bd8c8038f00e92e6eb3a220f9344b74d0c5aa799.jpg (731x341, 43K)

>that pic
Bill Nye's episode on Gender is much more closer to what science says nowadays. Everything he said was backed by peer-reviewed studies.

Bump

Attached: pre-woke.jpg (1011x377, 84K)

Wait, I never noticed... He claimed biologic sex was on a fucking spectrum too?

Yeah hes a psychopath.