Which state/country girls are the most sluttish and why?

which state/country girls are the most sluttish and why?
my bet is - the usa- because abortion and contraceptiives are common there

Attached: 1398135619500311624.jpg (657x1108, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/248856/average-number-of-sexual-partners-in-selected-countries-worldwide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_statistics_by_country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In my experience, girls from the UK seem to take the cake, followed by Central American broads and finally American broads(black and white).

>which state/country girls are the most sluttish and why?
USA, Czech, Sweden

Half-Black women and the hole of Asia

T. The infamous half-Brazilian

Sweden, USA, Australia.

Poland and estonia if you're a western man.
Girls that are 12/10 (by USA standards) will basically pay to suck your dick and have your kids, because they're that desperate to escape.
Some jacek or tomasz is probably raising my half-angle slavspawn as we speak.

Dont forget the entirety of Asia

Meh, they do it for money. Half-Black women do it to bleach themselves. That is submission on another level.

lol
but in poland it is ukrainians and russians who are prostitutes i think, generally speaking

places like brazil/cuba make the usa look pretty tame

tfw i met girls in dominican republic but i did not get sex, im white and one of them was black :/

I read that NZ girls are sluttiest in the world

where did you read that?

In my experience Filipinos because they have no fucking standards and they like money.

arent they supposed to be catholic?

statista.com/statistics/248856/average-number-of-sexual-partners-in-selected-countries-worldwide/

wtf why is turkey so high?

Idk, i dont think this data is very credible

Attached: bf.jpg (657x1108, 200K)

A nonscientific survey conducted in 2007 by condom-maker Durex measured promiscuity by a total number of sexual partners. The survey found Austrian men had the highest number of sex partners of males globally with 29.3 sexual partners on average. New Zealand women had the highest number of sex partners for females in the world with an average of 20.4 sexual partners. In all of the countries surveyed, except New Zealand, men reported more sexual partners than women.[14]

Cause Turkish women love fucking around. If you want anal sex they are your first choice

whichever state has the most black females

Abortion and contraceptives are ubiquitous in the developed world, user. They are not a uniquely American phenomenon.

I can't imagine there is a place where the women are sluttier than ours. Our women are pure, cock crazy gutter whores.

Turkey is the Natashkas main place for vacation.

Congo, by far.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_statistics_by_country

Attached: sss.png (1261x934, 63K)

how do I get anal sex in turkey?

You wear a shirt with a swedish flag.

how to find some turkish girls?

I don't sleep with those but door 2 is an implication of it. It's well known. Asked my mom to find me a women in the Brazilian diaspora to wife. I want to make a large number of babies. Can't do that with a Turk