He initially made it to the American side with Valeria and dropped her off there...

>He initially made it to the American side with Valeria and dropped her off there, before starting to return to help the next person who wanted to cross -- his wife, 21-year-old Tania Vanessa Ávalos.

>But Ramirez’s daughter then entered the water after seeing him leave, the reporting said. Martínez returned and was able to grab Valeria, yet the current swept them both away and they drowned.

You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if you leave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?

Attached: 46158E02-7D96-4B3F-8FEC-77664D48742A.jpg (780x438, 96K)

Grain fox chicken

You shoot everyone trying to cross.

Wrong, if you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it. You then drown in the Rio Grande

RIO GRANDE CHAN IS BEST YANDERE

And some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
Certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit.

>cross with chicken
>leave chicken, return empty
>cross with grain
>leave grain, return with chicken
>cross with fox
>leave grain and fox, return empty
>cross with chicken

bring chicken

Why is this a big story in my countries media which is on the other side of the planet?

Congratulations you have at least 95 IQ.

whelp on the bright side I guess that wall is working

I got like 5 fucking suggested articles with that pic despite swiping them away 1by 1

It's cheaper for media organizations to repackage other countries bullshit news than to report on news themselves.

TAX THE GRAIN
EXTREME VET THE FOX
LET THE CHICKEN DROWN

Or, just leave the fucking fox because it's a wild animal and can't be trusted.

Eat chicken myself

So you're saying if they hadn't been trying to cross the river in the first place, then no one would've drowned?
Sounds like a good argument for staying home.

Attached: 1561511342238.jpg (840x715, 190K)

All media are owned by King Jew, all US presidents must bow to King Jew after their presidential inauguration.

Fuck the fox
Marry the grain
Eat the chicken.

Attached: D1jsjlbXgAUQEYk.jpg (540x718, 59K)

But that’s just the fox’s culture you bigot, now give me half your grain and let it live in your home.

This photo is fucking staged

Whose fault is this?
> The father, for exposing his daughter to danger.
> The daughter, for wading into the water.
> Whoever was watching the daughter, for not keeping her away from the water.
or
> The United States of America, for having a river at the border.

If you say anything other than the United States, you are a bigot and probably a white male.

Forget wall you need a moat

Exactly what I was thinking.

Attached: 88526F30-8E8B-4E38-9FD5-1BBA5E2B391B.jpg (385x573, 55K)

let the chicken eat the grain, then eat the chicken. cross with the fox and have a new fren (give him some of the chicken)

Fox Grain Chicken

>first, take the chicken across
>come back and take the grain across as well
>come back, bringing the chicken
>take the fox across, leaving the chicken
>come back to finally take the chicken

Attached: 1488667996667.png (500x590, 34K)

But what if it's a pet fox.

Chicken first, then fox but take the chicken back.
Then take the grain across to the fox and return to get the chicken.
Jesus christ.

Move chicken first. Go back and move grain. Now, return the chicken to the other side. Move the fox. Finally, go back and grab the chicken. 7 crossings total.

oh no
that sucks

¡Buenos días, gringos! ¿Has dormido bien?
Welcome back to Clown World!

Attached: Trump-Royal-Baby.png (848x1014, 1.09M)

Dat's rasis

Based aus tool bro

Bodies of water are racist!

I’ve had this one figured out since I was 9

The chickennruns away before you come back and while the fox is on your back he eats you. Strangers come and take the grain to make buckwheat pancakes. Nobody remembers you so that's the end of your story. Strangers praise God for providing grains to end their hunger.
Amirite?