Never get married

>Be me
>34yo German 2 kids
>Have good job, no criminal record or violent history
>One day wife kicks me out of house with nothing
>2 days later moves truck driver boyfriend into home. Having affair for months
>won’t let me see children. dont see or talk to kids for over 4 months.
>One day friend sends me picture of my house, police, ambulances everywhere
>I call wife no response I call hospital.
>doctor tells me my 9 month old son has drowned in the spa
>take immediate court action to see other son
>initially told by court my case is not "urgent" enough
>have to take court action to even attend my sons funeral
>son tells me new truck driver boyfriend beat him and blamed him for brothers death
>win more custody
>exwife takes out fake custody order
>costs over €10k to defeat in court, no costs to her as lied to battered women’s legal service
>judge wouldnt even read my affidavit. Won as womens legal service realised she lied and asked her to pay
>found out in coroners court that exwife left door open and truck driver would encourage baby to play at edges of the spa
>coroners court rules cause of death is owner of property didnt have proper fence despite lockable room
>I’m sole owner of the home as her credit rating too poor to even put on loan
>get threatened with law suit for causing death of my son
>ex-wife constantly tell remaining son that Im the cause of other sons death
>waiting to see if I’m charged for manslaughter despite not being in country at the time or allowed access to my son
>get home back in divorce settlement but its trashed, feces everywhere
>lost over €100k in lawyers bills and everything cos murdering ex-wife just wanted to make me suffer
>only crime Im male, educated and good provider

Attached: gla.jpg (474x276, 14K)

And that's when you realized Hitler was right.

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (1392x1161, 508K)

>having an affair for months
With
>caused death of son
>trying to pin death on you

If you are gonna get a murder charge, earn it Hans.

This, kill that nigger.

fake. old pasta.

thats awful friend.

im so sorry about your child.

Guess it's time for the final solution to the thot question

Attached: images - 2019-06-27T163318.745.jpg (220x289, 11K)

fake but if its not not forget the judges and the womens legal service team, lawyers etc

This is the moment that a real man becomes a based murderer

lmao how can she kick you out of your own house. Stop being a pussy

>Manageing females.
1. Make her cum.
2. Take care of shit.

That's it.
Absolute fact.

Attached: 1542431472435.jpg (490x323, 26K)

Do something.

Attached: 1552805053250.png (589x459, 416K)

When the law doesnt work any more user, it's time to take things into your own hands.

>he fell for the woman meme
lmao at this loser

You know what to do,Hans.

Attached: IMG-20190625-WA0005.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

If this is not fiction, I am so fucking sorry for you my man. If I was you, I'd just kill that woman, for causing the death of my son.

>india
what

>feces everywhere
wut

>got married
>got cucked
Can't get cucked if you don't get cucked. I mean married

And then one day, for no reason at all, the German people voted Hitler into power

>Take your son with you
> When they sleeping open the gas in the kitchen
>?????
>they will die or get seriously injured

Jow Forums is a multicultural board.

no i mean the final solution

You forgot a cuck, beta and coward.

Guys why do women cheat so much? They make it seem like men are the bigger cheaters but women cheat a lot

And watch in wonder how retards still not agree with my female genocide policy.
I am intrigued, subhuman traitors, what goes through your mind? What is your argument against it?

Yo I was reading that post by the Dutch guy with a law degree but u deleted the post. What the frick dude.

The more partners you've had, the easier it is for you to switch partners again.
A lot of women also don't have any hobbies, so they would do anything for a little bit of excitement. And their self-worth depends entirely on the social status of and relationship with their partner.

Man that new Euro Truck driver simulator DLC sounds intense.

Sorry, I didn't want to distract from the topic.

Sorry for your loss user

and you didn't have a proper fence on your spa

As soon as your son died you should have taken out loans, maxed your credit cards and transferred it all into crypto. Then you should have quietly moved to Thailand, bought a new identity and never spoke to any of your family ever again.

You played a white woman's game and you lost. I have no sympathy for you or any other white man that refuses to take the asian pill. The asian pill has been going strong for over 10 years, but you white cucks keep falling for white women over and over again.

This is the future you chose.

Attached: Ma Yourong.jpg (590x786, 80K)

Holy mother of milkers

>€10k
>€100k
>€
Found your problem

Top kek. Would actually play that garbage if it were like this.

You are a larper.

This thread was posted a few days ago by an Australian.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-095841_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 893K)

Tell us how empowering women(children) will help society! When a civilization is towards its end, that’s when women get the right to vote and everything collapses! Why because women don’t build or maintain a society in everything except the maternal biological sense. Have fun in the collapse chaps!

Attached: 53824D2E-FEAB-40E7-859E-097C4348E0D1.png (720x891, 822K)

soggy pasta

This definetly happened.

Let me bump your thread for this important, definetly real and urgen issue.

May I bring something to the Chan’s attention. I used to think nothing of it but now, it’s like every time. I bet if ya dug it be true

Attached: 01396149-5180-4252-A50D-5C3E0B3EAF25.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

That's not very tolerant and progressive of you.

imagine being stupid enough to let all of this happen.

You did the god's work, user!

Cool pasta
>don't marry goy, we don't need any more white families to raise good white kids. What we need is feminism and mgtow.

that sucks but that spa should've been drained or had a cover on it

not your fault
the poop thing is stupid
only homeless assholes do that

>1 post by this ID
>stale pasta

>>only crime Im male, educated and good provider

There's something you're not telling us. No woman would act this way without cause. You're hiding something.

uncle of mine had similar shit going on, just without any deaths. but his ex made their daughter lie about him supposedly raping her.

icing on the cake is that all the protocols from the court sessions are manipulated. they just didn't write shit down when it was in his favor and also left out sentences that proved his ex was lying.

fucking kangaroo courts

is this real? wtf, sorry Hans : /

you just need to be a shitty judge of character and pick the wrong girl. I had a gf with seriously shit self-esteem before and she'd interpret absolutely everything I did in a negative way, but without ever saying anything until it was way too late to clear up any misunderstandings.
I really loved her and always treated her well but in her own head I was a fucking monster towards her.

This. I can almost hear the discord trannies laughing in the background.

>old pasta
If you can't tell if it's real or not, because it fits clown world perfectly, it might as well be real

Attached: 1561567258914.jpg (1092x1161, 187K)

Attached: 017C7759-DF94-481E-A3D4-1BBCBC4A8DE7.jpg (498x527, 197K)

it does seem a tad demoralising

The thing is the longer anons are single, the more isloated, angry and ready to commit political violence they are. The modern clown world is making monsters.

Just get a girlfriend and forget you have any sort of family. Make new white kids since so many of us have been sterilized from xenoestrogens.

He hasnt replied, its obv fake, we can let the thread die now.

Get bent incel

They have. And now it’s too late to change anything.

We were lied to and tricked into killing our own on our enemy’s behalf.

How could we have lost soooooooo badly like that?!

It makes me want to slap the fuck out of us WW2 veterans, fucking idiots, god them to hell. They tossed us and our future into the multicultural flames of fucking hell!

I HATE THEM!!!!

Attached: F83549E6-3489-4EF0-8749-A09711629DE3.jpg (476x432, 52K)

Holy shit, western civilization is doomed:

Deuteronomy 28:30
>Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

Deuteronomy 28:31
>Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

Deuteronomy 28:32
>Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

Deuteronomy 28:34
>So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

Deuteronomy 28:36
>The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Deuteronomy 28:41
>Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

Deuteronomy 28:43
>The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

Deuteronomy 28:44
>He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

Do any of these afflictions sound familiar in the west? Maybe it's time to get back with God.

Yeah Hans, all the white knights and blue hairs on here like to pretend that women are sane. They aren't. You have about a 50/50 chance of divorce rape, and it's much more of a random chance type of thing than anything else. A lot of faggots think you have some type of control or influence over women, but you really don't. In a way they're a lot like kids - sometimes they're mature and have their shit together, sometimes you have a project on your hands. Only with a wife, and our current legal system, if you end up with a loser, you're going to get raped in the end.
tl dr - marriage is a crapshoot, good luck, hope you're on the right side of the coin flip

>wife kicking you out of the house you own
How exactly does that work?

Feels bad op. I'm MGTOW myself, I'm planning on having kids, but it is as a single father, through a surrogate. The wahmen can find their liberation and their rights at the hands of the migrants they invited and the EU they voted for.

Quads of truth

Sage

>Be me
>Have a BBC
>White women offer their pussies to me on a silver platter
>Literally BLACKED over a thousand women and continue to do so
>Majority of them are married and bored with their lives due to their husbands working to provide for them
>Get them to spend their husband's money on me
>Treat them like shit and they love it
>Some of them willingly got bred by me but they usually say I don't need to provide, they just want a caramel baby and their husband will raise it or they will divorce him and take at least half his shit
Just remember while you're out slaving away for the slut you married, niggers like me are fucking all their holes and spending your money. That's why the majority of women vote democrat. They want the gibs and all the one sided laws to rip white men to shreds.

Dawm op you really been trough a lot. Take good care of yourself.

Attached: 1529502178215.jpg (300x168, 9K)

man im sorry about your kid

Never get married in a place with no-fault divorce

Checked, based and redpilled

Lol,typical soiboy quote. Can't come up with anything better than that,memeflag?

This. If you’re going to get charged with killing someone, don’t make a liar out of them

German law does not work that way, stale pasta

Yep, das is it mon!

Attached: 3d5e2af9eff06807179d549e201c0493.jpg (600x799, 42K)

> 74 Replies
> 1 Post by this ID

This is a slide thread. Do not bump it.

Attached: witnessed.jpg (500x500, 32K)

The absolute state of whitoids hahaha

Attached: 458965416.jpg (1182x889, 78K)

He is risen

>I’m sole owner of the home as her credit rating too poor to even put on loan

Your married someone like this, you deserve all of it

Nice work user

>1. Make her cum.
>2. Take care of shit.

You sound like an incel.

Dont want to be harsh, but what did you do before this to get Merkle out of power and restore Hitlers way of life in Germany?

Holy shit, stay strong brother.

>she did this to me
>she wont let me do that
What a cuck.

stopped reading here.
It's your fault. If she was a good person, you didn't communicate enough (a.k.a being a relationship brainlet), and if she was a bitch, you should have seen this coming years ago.

Sucks to be you.

hello mohammed

hi

:3

Divorce courts have been bullshit for years
My mom whored around behind my dads back after having 4 kids(3 with him, one from a previous husband) she left my dad to raise us by himself for a year and a half, until she decided she actually wanted to be a mother. 2 years in and out of court slandering my fathers name, getting a court ordered drug test(that he passed because he’s not a fuckup) and taking his house for a year. We finally had something worked out and then she drug us all back into family court and forced me and my siblings to make a decision over who we lived with(she tried to bribe us with games and sweets) while she talked down on my father for most of my life. The court forced a split custody situation despite me and my siblings telling them we wanted to live with my dad.
This shit permanently fucked with me and all expectations I ever had out of a relationship or a parent and to this day I’ll never forgive my mother for what she did even if my siblings have.

They thought they were fighting the greatest evil. Don't blame them, blame the kikes that sacrificed our men to defeat sanity.

It’s not their fault they were fed lies and drafted into a war against what they were told to be a great evil. They couldn’t have known the results of their actions. Nobody could’ve known

>Getting married in clown world
>not being MGTOW

You got what you asked for.
Meanwhile I keep a harem of bitches that all compete with eachohter because I give them the false hope that I will marry them eventually

Attached: 891.png (700x700, 615K)

Sage. Stupid fag

I've seen this post before.

Degenerate

It’s a Jow Forums demoralisation psyop along with women prefer black guys despite also being gold diggers

>not avenging your child

lol faggot

1 post by this ID

Get a hitman dude all ur problems solved

Attached: 1559378473128.png (571x529, 131K)