Hi Jow Forums, the more I read about the Talmud...

Hi Jow Forums, the more I read about the Talmud, the more I am convinced that the Jews of today have nothing to do with the Torah and the Bible whatsoever. No wonder Jews today are confused, tormented, mocked and persecuted. Their very own leaders spread filth, lies and moral decay wherever they go. While I am convinced that some of them are indeed ethnically from the tribe of Judah, many of them unfortunately are Jews by blood only and not by the Torah. There are so many discrepancies with what the Talmud and the Torah teaches. For starters:

Regarding Evil
Talmud:
>"Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there."

Torah:
>"You shall not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shall you testify in a dispute to follow after a crowd to pervert judgment:" --Exodus 23:2

>"Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty." --Exodus 23:7

Attached: 1386674613981.gif (553x477, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/talmud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/matthew/19.htm
peshitta.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
youtu.be/A2MBdlOP_HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Treatment of non-Israelites
Talmud:
>Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

>Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

>Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

>Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Torah:
>"Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt." --Exodus 22:21

>"You shall not oppress a stranger, since you yourselves know the feelings of a stranger, for you also were strangers in the land of Egypt." --Exodus 23:9

>"Do not defraud or rob your neighbor. "Do not make your hired workers wait until the next day to receive their pay." -- Leviticus 19:13

>"And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him." --Leviticus 19:33

>"The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 19:34

Attached: the-synagogue-of-satan-7-728.jpg (728x546, 170K)

On Cleanliness

Talmud:
>Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

>Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Torah:
>"Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou shalt go forth abroad: And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee: For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee." --Deuteronomy 23:12-14

Attached: 1386674815480.jpg (500x749, 84K)

Bestiality

Talmud:
>Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Torah:
>"'Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion." -- Leviticus 18:23

>"Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death." --Exodus 22:19

Attached: 1386674860076.jpg (609x480, 80K)

Perversion of the Priestly Office

Talmud:
>Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with. On one of his whorehouse romps, Rabbi Eleazar leanred that there was one particular prostitute residing in a whorehouse near the sea, who would receive a bag of money for her services. He took a bag of money and went to her, crossing seven rivers to do so. During their intercourse the prostitute farted. After this the whore told Rabbi Eleazar: "Just as this gas will never return to my anus, Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven."

Torah:
>"'They must not marry women defiled by prostitution or divorced from their husbands, because priests are holy to their God." --Leviticus 21:7

Attached: 1386674921685.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Saving another person's life

Talmud
>Maimonides, Mishnah Torah, (Moznaim Publishing Corporation, Brooklyn, New York, 1990, Chapter 10, English Translation), p. 184: "Accordingly, if we see an idolater (gentile) being swept away or drowning in the river, we should not help him. If we see that his life is in danger, we should not save him."

Torah
>"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD." --Leviticus 19:18

>"The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 19:34

On Murder

Under Talmudic "law" other forms of murder are also permissible:
>Binding up your neighbor so that he dies of starvation. Just bind up the neighbor before it is hot or cold enough to kill him and all is well — you are guiltless of what follows. (See Exhibit 85)
>Binding up your neighbor so that he dies of sunstroke. (See Exhibit 85)
>Binding up your neighbor so that he dies of cold. (See Exhibit 85)
>Binding up your neighbor so that a lion may kill him. (See Exhibit 85) He could not have fought the lion anyway, so, it is acceptable, says the Talmud.
>Letting mosquitoes bite your neighbor to death. As for the mosquitoes, they come and go, so, since the ones which bit him when you tied the victim go away and others end his life, you are pure and blameless. (See Exhibit 85)
>Throwing your neighbor into a pit and leaving him to die there. (See Exhibit 86)

Torah:

>"You shall not murder." --Exodus 20:13

Attached: 85.jpg (361x599, 89K)

Talmud:
>Killing your neighbor with arrow wounds. (See Exhibit 86) Shooting the neighbor with an arrow is acceptable, since if there is balsam for sale somewhere, he presumably could have sent for some and thus have been cured instead of dying. (See Exhibit 86)

Old Testament:
>Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows is a man who deceives his neighbor and says, “I was only joking!” --Proverbs 26:18-19

Attached: 86.jpg (356x600, 101K)

Talmud vs Torah:

Talmud Folio 78a
>Our Rabbis taught: If ten men smote a man with ten staves, whether simultaneously or successively, and he died, they are exempt.

Torah:
>"You shall not murder." --Exodus 20:13

Attached: ten men smote.jpg (375x600, 116K)

Talmud vs Torah:

Abusing minors

Talmud Folio 54a
>Our Rabbis taught: In the case of a male child, a young one is not regarded as on a par with an old one; but a young beast is treated as an old one. What is meant by this? — Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that. What is the basis of their dispute? — Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty.

Torah:
>"If a man also lies with a man, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." --Leviticus 20:13

Attached: abusing minors.jpg (356x600, 115K)

Talmud:
>Jews may use lies ("subterfuge") to circumvent a Gentile (Baba Kamma 113a).

Torah:
>"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor." --Exodus 20:16
>"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." --Proverbs 6:16-19

Attached: 1386675162206.gif (307x362, 7K)

More Talmud vs Torah:

Talmud:
Sanhedrin 52b
>GEMARA. Our Rabbis taught (And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery . . . Shall surely be put to death.) ‘The man’ excludes a minor; ‘that committeth adultery with another man’s wife’ excludes the wife of a minor; ‘even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor’s wife’ excludes the wife of a heathen;

Torah:
>"You shall not commit adultery." --Exodus 20:14

Attached: adultery in talmud.jpg (550x1012, 137K)

>"Just as this gas will never return to my anus, Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven."
classic prostitute banter

A gentile can never have a day of rest:

Talmud:
Sanhedrin 58b
>Resh Lakish also said: A heathen who keeps a day of rest, deserves death, for it is written, And a day and a night they shall not rest, and a master has said: Their prohibition is their death sentence. Rabina said: Even if he rested on a Monday. Now why is this not included in the seven Noachian laws? — Only negative injunctions are enumerated, not positive ones.

Torah:
>"Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed." --Exodus 23:12

Attached: no day of rest for a gentile.jpg (198x366, 39K)

Gentile servants/bondmaids can be raped:

Talmud:
>Kerithoth 11a and 11b to rape “designated bondmaids,” Gentile proselytes who are slaves in the Pharisee’s household. “…in our instance even the one awake is exempted, because they depend upon one another.” If the handmaid is awake, and a Pharisee rapes her, he is guilty under the law. But if he penetrates her without completing his orgasm within her body, the Talmud describes his act as “mere sexual contact” without moral consequence. The Pharisee could also escape guilt by raping a bondmaid through oral or anal sex

Torah:
>"But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die: But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:" --Deuteronomy 22:25-26

Kek

Attached: rape in talmud.jpg (550x1013, 142K)

Talmud, sodomy and adultery:

Talmud:
>Sanhednn 58b of the Talmud states that sodomy or: "Unnatural connection is permitted to a Jew" and permits sodomy with a "neighbor's wife."

Torah:
>Thou shalt not commit adultery. --Exodus 20:14
>Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her --Leviticus 18:20

Talmudists are sick!

Jewish Encyclopedia vs Torah on the law of equal protection:

Jewish Encyclopedia:
>The Jewish Encyclopedia states (See Exhibit 269): "The Mishnah … declares that if a Gentile sued an Israelite, the verdict is for the defendant [the Jew]; If the Israelite is the plaintiff, he obtains full damages."

Torah:
>You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.'" --Leviticus 24:22

>"The same law applies to the native-born and to the alien living among you." --Exodus 12:49

Attached: 269.jpg (408x600, 136K)

The Talmud perverts the day of atonement to mean annulment of vows:

Talmud:
Folio 23a
>MISHNAH. R. ELIEZER B. JACOB SAID: ALSO HE WHO WISHES TO SUBJECT HIS FRIEND TO A VOW TO EAT WITH HIM, SHOULD DECLARE: 'EVERY VOW WHICH I MAY MAKE IN THE FUTURE SHALL BE NULL'. [HIS VOWS ARE THEN INVALID,] PROVIDING THAT HE REMEMBERS THIS AT THE TIME OF THE VOW.

>GEMARA. But since he says, 'Every vow which I may make in the future shall be null,' he will surely not listen to him8 and not come to [eat with] him?

Torah:
>Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another. And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. -- Leviticus 19:11-12

>When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed. --Ecclesiastes 5:4

>When thou shalt vow a vow unto the LORD thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the LORD thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee. --Deuteronomy 23:21

Attached: perversion of day of atonement.jpg (350x600, 64K)

According to the Talmud, rabbah can create man:

Talmud
>Raba said: If the righteous desired it, they could [by living a life of absolute purity] be creators, for it is written, But your iniquities have distinguished between etc. Rabbah created a man, and sent him to R. Zera. R. Zera spoke to him, but received no answer. Thereupon he said unto him: 'Thou art a creature of the magicians. Return to thy dust.'

Old Testament:
>I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. --Isaiah 45:5-6

Attached: rabbah can create a man.jpg (331x600, 116K)

Torah vs Talmud on greed and treatment of foreigners

Talmud:
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156
>If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Torah:
Deuteronomy 24:14
>Do not take advantage of a hired man who is poor and needy, whether he is a brother Israelite or an alien living in one of your towns.

Deuteronomy 27:19
>"Cursed is the man who withholds justice from the alien, the fatherless or the widow." Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"

Leviticus 19:33
>When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him.

Pedophilia in Talmud
1/4

Attached: pedophilia.jpg (550x1018, 140K)

Pedophilia in Talmud
2/4

Attached: pedophilia II.jpg (550x1071, 151K)

Pedophilia in Talmud
3/4

Attached: pedophilia III.jpg (550x1063, 156K)

Pedophilia in Talmud
4/4

Attached: pedophilia IV.jpg (550x1073, 159K)

Spreading the light unto all nations
Talmud:
>“A Goy who pries into the Talmud is condemned to death, for it is written, it is our inheritance, not theirs.” Sanhedrin 59a.

Torah:
Deuteronomy 23:8
>The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation.

This is all I have for now. You guys can add more on how modern Judaism perverts the Old Testament (Torah) and why they really have nothing to do with it. All can be found here:

come-and-hear.com/talmud/

nice thread, my guy
bump

fuck kikes, bump

the silence is telling

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (250x350, 14K)

They'd rather bump slide threads than engage here. Tells you something doesn't it?

Nice work!

>many of them unfortunately are Jews by blood only and not by the Torah
Most aren't even Jewish by blood. Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews are most likely Edomite converts, Mizrahi are more or less Babylonian.

Back at the time of Jesus there was no Judaism, but Yahwehism, based on the laws of the old Prophets and practiced by the Israelites (when they didnt fuck around with false gods), in Judeah mainly the branch of the Sadducees, Essenes and the Pharisee with only the Essens being direct descendents of Judah. The Pharisee disliked the elitist Sadducees and claimed to be for the common people and gained influence that way. Their practices are based on the oral law that they practiced which is basically religious pilpul to argue that you follow the law without ever doing so, and was written down couple hundred years later in the Tal Mud and became the base of the modern rabbinical/talmudic Judaism that we know today.
So the Pharisee (Edomitic converts LARPing as ethnic Judeans) became the modern kikes and were back then already denounced by Jesus as Hypocrites, a den of vipers and children of the devil.
Christianity however is an update to the old law and traditions, the continuation of it where as the kikes specifically make up shit to not follow it but claim to do so anyway and came later down the line.

TL;DR Judaism is the oldest existing „fellow white people“ sheme in existence meant to make them vlend into the host nation and subvert from within

This all ignores still that the bible denounces everything the kikes push, faggotry, sexual degeneracy and degeneracy of every kind, hedonism and materialism, against usury, racemixing and mass/illegal immigration

>>Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."
Its funny because kikes actually are canaanites LARPing as israelites, thus this says that we israelites (as the whites are what israel became ethnically and spiritually the christians) can just have their oxes and shit slaughtered

>racemixing
Which verse is that?

Holy shit is that you Duterte?

>dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet,
wat?? this has to be made up
does not compute, clearly the writings of a maniac

Attached: 1211215.jpg (583x564, 36K)

I can't feel how much shit you had to go through when making those Bible threads. Nearly everyone goes nuclear whenever they see your posts. Keep up the good work.

This

kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area
of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder Esau

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: 55037B04-34D0-4189-AB0E-A005D619CDE7.jpg (464x211, 33K)

informative posting, OP

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: DC99DA80-600E-4DBF-AA7D-720958B1F14C.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

This explains why God in Revelations denounces them:

Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They have nothing to do with the Torah. True Judaism is in the hearts: "Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer." --Deuteronomy 10:16

Attached: 84244247-e408-4424-a148-10797d1b67dc_1.9b47bbf1da777673fdbde3cc92ffb481.jpg (560x560, 35K)

I kind of enjoy it though. Makes me feel closer to jesus being exposed to the same kind of zealots even though it often saddens my heart that they seem to purposefuly lie to justify their hatred and draw others into it. But if i wouldnt like doing them i just wouldnt

>A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
it seems demons are a natural and not frightening occurence for them according to this.

Attached: 12545454.jpg (1030x811, 61K)

I'm talking about posters like that one American guy who keeps posting "Rabbi Yeshua" like it's even an argument.

Answer please

>kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
whatever they are they creep me out
so vile and full of hate against all beautiful

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing. Now often its claimed this merely means to not marry someone of another believe regardless of race however
>12 "Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land.

>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

>1No man with crushed or severed genitals may enter the assembly of the LORD.
against trannies

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
basically National Socialism.

Yeah, really weird how Jesus was called teacher in the respective language he teached at. And that his name is essentially joshua and not Jesus doesnt really change anything either

They are neither spiritual nor ethnical descendents of Judah nor Jacob

We aren't called most powerful race in the world for nothing.

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x334, 200K)

Levite priests were barred from marrying non-Israelites as well. Everything refuting all the anti-racemixing verses are easily refuted themselves.
I think the whole "Rabbi Yeshua" meme is to make it sound more Jewish because rabbi (just teacher in Aramaic) is what modern Jewish priests call themselves and Yeshua being a Hebrew name, but it doesn't even work out well for them in the end.

Thanks, I only just started reading the bible.

Yes, its their goal, but its borderline retarded when you think more than a minute about it

Actually, there are two types of posters that try to shill against you. They are either Americans who love to act smart while ending up looking dumb like that "Rabbi Yeshua" poster, or pagan Europeans who spam the thread as soon as he loses an argument.

I think the part about men with crushed genitals refers to eunuchs whom pagans often employed in temples
Later when monotheism was more rooted it was written
>And let not the son of the stranger, that adhereth to the Lord, speak, saying: The Lord will divide and separate me from his people. And let not the eunuch say: Behold I am a dry tree.
>For thus saith the Lord to the eunuchs, They that shall keep my sabbaths, and shall choose the things that please me, and shall hold fast my covenant:
>I will give to them in my house, and within my walls, a place, and a name better than sons and daughters: I will give them an everlasting name which shall never perish.
Isaiah 56:3-5
It was fulfilled in Acts where one of the early converts was an Ethiopian eunuch (Acts 8:26-40)

there are also (((memeflags)))

God desires that He be worshiped in Spirit and in Truth. He doesn't really give more importance to rituals than what is written in His Word. That's why salvation was opened to the gentiles with the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. In an ironic twist of fate, gentiles (non-Jews) were far more receptive to the Word than the ethnic Jews themselves.

Amen

Oh yes, "eunuch verse" debunked.
> For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”
biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/matthew/19.htm
>And he said to them, not all have space for this word, but to the ones whom it has been given
>The one being able to have space, let him have space!
So that statement has NOTHING to do with the eunuchs in Greek! It says the same thing in the Peshitta: peshitta.org/

"Jews" are most deceived people on earth. How else are you going to manipulate someone to destroy this civilization? "jews" think that when they destroy everything else they can stay master race or something. Most delusional fucks, actually.

Christian threads get spammed with the same bullshit memes all the time, wether im in them or not

It's just larpagans, satanists or muslims doing that. They usually post the recycled thing over and over again.

Joy of Satan is apparently insanely popular on Jow Forums. They even invented the "volcano demon" meme.

Well, i thought its the same guy that always posts the link to that website together with a pic of lucifers sigil. Never clicked the faggy shit though. Its funny that they claim to be so redpilled but then continue to worship the same faggot those do that fuck over our countries for centuries if not millenia

Attached: BAAA893D-1183-4953-AF28-AC40E1394D02.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

They are deceived and enjoy being delusional. They actually think satan sets them and their desires free with the childish motto of "do what thou will" but in the end has only brought pain, death and suffering in their lives. Funny thing is that most satanists and pagans always become transexuals, homosexuals or bisexuals. God has given them up to a reprobate mind and strong delusion. They will die lonely and unfulfilled.

they are not very iamginative
they are just repetitive

Attached: 12568.png (540x754, 691K)

You should see the other thread I made. My post got another larpagan satanist or atheist triggered.

satan is the father of lies and the spirit that denies but somehow he is honest and a big hearted buddy to his deciples.

hm doubt

Satan masquerades as an angel of light. He wants to give you a slice of his "cake".

People/satanist basically think that God is a bigoted fascist, that has no right to tell them to not engage in faggotry, degeneracy and so on. So they welcome Satan and his promise of liberating them from Gods opression, that is the law and morals, not realizing that this liveration from God just means enslavement to their flesh, their degeneracy, ego and satan
>>Why do the nations ragea and the peoples plot in vain?
>2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One:
>3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”
>4The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord taunts them.
>5Then He rebukes them in His anger,
and terrifies them in His fury

I honestly thing that allthe wholesome stuff comes from divine inspiration. They reject God and thus dovinity thus lack inspiration. As such their memes also appear completely void of soul to me

Satan's lies have always been about being "free" from mundane rules and laws. This is what the serpent promised adam and eve in the garden and this is what he also promises his followers with the whole mantra of "do what thou will". Satan's tactics has never changed since the beginning of creation. He lies about "freedom" and the satanists, like the cucks that they are fall for it hook, line and sinker. They often lead miserable lives as I've found out.

EXACTLY what communism promotes. Exactly what freemasonry promoted. Exactly what the Magna Carta in England promoted. Exactly what most ancient philosophies promoted (enlightenment and being free from the world).

>satanist basically think that God is a bigoted fascist, that has no right to tell them to not engage in faggotry, degeneracy and so on. So they welcome Satan and his promise of liberating them from Gods opression, that is the law and morals, not realizing that this liveration from God just means enslavement to their flesh, their degeneracy, ego and satan
This. It has always been about engaging in the pleasures of the flesh.

Romans 1:22, 26-27
>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools...For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Attached: manifesto.jpg (818x768, 176K)

Is it any wonder why most satanists and witches end up being homosexuals, trannies and bisexuals? Scripture rings true every day.

Thats a common theme, making people miserable and then make them blame it on God

First we must define evil. Evil is whats wrong in Gods eyes. God gave us free will, and free will requires the abillity to choose wrong, or else we would not be able to choose at all. If choosing wrong is evil then there cant be free will without evil

God creates Humans in his image, and he loves every one of them that is and will be. Satan, being basically a spoiled Child doesnt like us getting our fathers attention and thus tries to show him how lowly we are by corrupting us. He does this by bringing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil to us, which while likely intended for us eventually, we werent ready to eat yet as we were basically little babies in adult bodies.
With the fruit now Eaten we had to learn of both, Good and Evil. We knew good from our father and from being in Eden, but what was missing is Evil.
The best way to learn is to experience, thus we have to experience evil to learn of it, and we couldnt have evil in Paradise thus were send out, possibly falling from a spiritual state of existence into this mortal and material state. This world is sandbox/a tutorial so to speak. A containment reality where we can fuck around without being able to fuck up cosmically. Here we are meant to experience Evil, and Satan trying to corrupt us still is doing so by unleashing every plague he has up his sleeve onto us that we may fall from faith while simultaniously subverting what good and evil is. God loving and trusting us lets this happen since its the best way to learn of evil for us in the first place, and because he knows we will still praise God after everything. This is essentially the story of Job on a global scale.

Basically we are meant to learn good choices, and what this good actually is

Attached: D0057EE9-167B-448E-8350-F64D59EC05CE.jpg (1000x740, 220K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
>The first inhabitants of Italy were the Aborigines, whose king, Saturnus, is said to have been a man of such extraordinary justice, that no one was a slave in his reign, or had any private property, but all things were common to all, and undivided, as one estate for the use of every one; in memory of which way of life, it has been ordered that at the Saturnalia slaves should everywhere sit down with their masters at the entertainments, the rank of all being made equal."

How Satan policies would look like:
First he will push egalitariaism and liberalism to break down concepts of race, and tradition together with a hedonistic materialist worldview.
Open borders to have cultures clash and gradually dilute one another and make compromises to stay compatible with one another, this is gradual mutual destruction of the cultures. He will come as a SJW to free you from Gods bigoted oppressive regime, Identity and gender politics. "So what if God made me a guy. I cut my dick off and become a woman. My body my choice", Normalization of childsacrifices in form of abortion under the flag of personal freedom, that is egoism which is satanism
He will break down the natural order, "everyone" will be equal, no God or king above one who can tell you anything. Age old concepts will be altered, until no definition holds anything anymore and everything can be reshaped/redefined however it is deemed fit. "Two genders is just an age old misconcept, modern science shows gender isnt binary but fluid and free to choose and not defined by biology". "War is peace", "Loving your own race is hating other races"
Everything is aimed at breaking down the natural order as provided by God and pervert every concept you can think of.
This will lead to people only caring for themselves gradually, being "liberated" from the laws and morals of God, the chains that bind them, which are embodied in our culture and tradition that they break down

Attached: 768DC11A-3078-4114-AA7B-15CABE490FAA.png (933x456, 19K)

Today's "Jews" aren't even strictly biologically Jewish.
The ancient Judean who stayed in their homeland instead of running away at every opportunity had to mix and match through circumstance and ended up becoming the race of mutts today known as Palestinians.
Israelis wouldn't be so eager to kill Palis and their children if they didn't have a reason to hate them so.
It's like they're invading someone else's home.

This.

Bump for now.

>How Satan policies would look lik
his synagogue carry out his orders

Attached: 1354.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

See Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

Attached: C4734998-4CA8-4360-A1BA-E5E16E53B847.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

It's Hades though that's identified as the underworld though, isn't it?

7 deadly sins

Lucifer: pride
Mammon: greed
Asmodeus: lust
Leviathan: envy
Beelzebub: gluttony
Amon or Satan: wrath
Belphegor: sloth

Well, there are different terms at play for the underworld in the bible, sheol, hades, heaven and hell, or even just the pit. Difficult to say which relates to which as some originate from hebrew others then skip to greek in the NT. Hades and Sheol for example I assume to be the same which basically was the place were dead went before Jesus came and closed it down. The hades for the greek had a place for the just and unjust but seem to be different from heaven and hell. Book of the secrets of Enoch or maybe it was Book of Enoch describes him being brought to different realms in one which he for example still heard abel accursing cain.
Some descriptions of sheols makes it sound like literally just the grave in which rot away (am phone so difficult finding it now).

Breathing life to a dead thread.

Attached: soyboys.jpg (707x530, 139K)

Was she the first who tried to gas them?

bump, the israelites of the bible are in no sense related to modern "jews".

Attached: 1561644165496.jpg (600x572, 86K)

No his name in Hebrew wpuld be Yahshua. The jews don't want to call him that because the Yah is a Hebrew description of the word in English God so in saying Yahshua you are referencing God but if you say Yeshua you aren't directly doing it. It's a trick.

the torah is literally about how jews genocided multiple peoples

Check out Pastor Texe Marrs doing this interview with the expert on Judaism, discussing his book:
youtu.be/A2MBdlOP_HM

Attached: treeoflifetreeofdeath(1).jpg (736x1083, 150K)

Some bump

Breathe damn you.

tf?

Attached: 1221213213.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

He wants me to copy him Biblical paraphrasing

bump