Black people break the same laws that white people do but end up in jail or die because of racial bias and over-policing

>Black people break the same laws that white people do but end up in jail or die because of racial bias and over-policing
REEEEEEEEEE STOP BREAKING THE LAWS NIGGERS!!!! COMPLY WITH POLICE OR LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO LIVE!!!!

>Far-right extremistD get banned and deplatformed for clearly breaking the terms of service that they agreed to prior to using a private internet service
REEEEEEE!!!!!!! FUCK LEFTIST TECH COMPANIES AND THEIR RULES THAT I AGREED TO!!! MUH FIRST AMENDMENT!!!! MUH NEW PUBLIC SQUARE!!!!

Can you faggots at least be ideologically consistent?

Attached: D198199AF5444AAEA05CD06EE613F4FA.jpg (710x1024, 121K)

Imagine being so soul crushingly retarded that you can't tell the difference between government coercion of private markets and government backed companies shitting on constitutional rights. Sage in all fields. Also, kys glownog.

YouTube literally changed their TOS overnight and retroactively banned youtubers. Not the same thing.

Google breaks the law(Also blacks)
They are a monopoly on internet searches and cencored rule abiding users.
IF you build your own company they will try to destroy it.
Paypal will boycot you, Facebook bans you extra.
But as the future comes the end comes closer.

Attached: 1551049989162.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

comic sort of has a point (against libertarians), but you don't
faang lobbies govt heavily to enforce regulations preventing free competition, and their monopolistic situation makes their service a defacto public good, no matter how many tos you hide behind
black crime has actually been proven to be underreported and underacted on due to fears of racism accusations
there is perfect ideological consistency in being both against thug crime and corporate crime
furthermore, there is no logic in linking two remote facts together in some vague attempt at a "gotcha!" through implying hypocrisy. groups aren't homogeneous wholes, and you haven't even defined a group here, just alluded to one
where's the ideological consistency in being pro immigration but also supporting higher minimum wages?
where's the ideological consistency in defending women's rights but also supporting the right for genetically and culturally more violent populations to mingle with women?
where's the ideological consistency in claiming the rich are bad but supporting everything facebook, google or apple do?
where's the ideological consistency in saving the earth by having no kids but flying on gasguzzling airplanes to travel all over the world?
we could go on

Define: Due process.

Two completely different things when we're talking about monopolies created by government regulation. Try harder

>1 post by this ID

free market you say? Now I can start my commercial death camps.

>no more affirmative action
>companies can do what they want
... isn't this already a contradiction? Did the writer just brain fart here?

Big Tech literally changes their TOS on a whim, acting like a publisher while pretending to be a platform.
First and fourth amendment protections must be extended to the individual on the internet.

>act rude and violent when the cop confronts you
>boohoo why am I being treated differently from those people who are being polite to the cops

>twitter and facebook are given special protections and subsidies for being communication platforms
>one point of this makes it so they cannot get sued for hosting offensive content
>they then take it upon themselves to abuse this protection and ban whoever they want withput fear of lawsuits, so either they need to lose their privileges or cease being biased cunts
Not to mention the fact that they've basically formed a monopoly and as soon as any other sites like Gab try to get their foot in the door they all come together to drive them into the ground by threatening payment processors so they too without proper reason cease services for nothing more than political leanings.

Bike Cuck's comic here just pisses me off. If people started being censored for racial reasons this faggot would be up in arms. But because it's republicans he's happy about it and doesn't see the problem. Rules for thee but not for me.

Attached: 1561591972298.jpg (600x696, 122K)

>Black people break the same laws that white people do but end up in jail
because they have pre-existing criminal records and its their third strike
>or die
because they fail to comply, and try to run or fight back

Kys

Why do you not actually respond to your own thread?

>Because I'm not here for an honest discussion

Sure. When i see a valid counter argument.

Also because many of the crimes they do, they also had some illegal substances on them, so many of the minor crimes they do gets them busted since they like to carry their crack rocks and weed in their pockets while they do it.

Niggers also have a problem with foresight, looking beyond the here and now, so they think if they win the fight with the cop that it will allow them to go free, not fully understanding that it would only cause an increase in escalation of force.

Attached: 1560106949061.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

What is invalid about the fact that Blacks get longer sentences for the same crimes because they're appearing before the judge for the 3rd time for that crime rather than the first in the case of white people?

What if I think a minimum wage is a fine idea and dislike Facebook and Twitter

>black people break the same laws
False

One crime they commit, which white people rarely do, is RESISTING ARREST.

Now, this particular crime can lead to shootouts and other incidents with police that have negative consequences

A white person arrested for drugs is going to get a lighter sentence than a nigger who got arrested for drugs AND THEN STARTED PUNCHING THE COPS.

Do you think judges ignore that part? Do you think judges don't give a shit about that?

White people handle arrests better, which leads to better outcomes

Actually yes, I want a steel boot to stomp the shit out of these companies. I'm not a fucking capitalist. And fuck your faggot shit.

fpbp

You're delusional nigger. They real bias is in wealth. You're probably comparing slum black with jew white

Nice projecting redditor

>because of racial bias
Fake and gay

Imagine being a lolberg in 2019.

Attached: muh nap.jpg (622x521, 349K)

This reminds me when the locals of an area wanted to ban an album display by The Residents because it contained "nazi imagery" which was comparing the MSM to nazis

hm

fpbp

fpbp

>No affirmative action
Hiring based off of race instead of merit is retarded and... well, racist.

>No $15 minimum wage
Prices jobs out the market that unskilled poor people rely on if done correctly and if done incorrectly inflates the dollar making the $15 an hour pointless.

>Black people break the same laws that white people do
[citation needed]

At a much much higher rate.

>but end up in jail or die because of racial bias and over-policing
You misspelled acting like niggers.

>Far-right extremist get banned and deplatformed for clearly breaking the terms of service that they agreed to prior to using a private internet service
Changing the terms of service and retroactively banning people for actions that weren't against the rules when they were performed is a dick move and you know it.

Also, there is a difference between a platform and a publisher.

A platform is a public medium in which a publisher passes information to a consumer through.

A publisher is a private entity that dispenses information.

A publisher is a "private entity" that is responsible for published information. A platform is not responsible for information published because it is a public space in between a publisher and a consumer. Google, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. are abusing this because they refuse to define if they are a publisher or platform and reap the rewards from both sides whilst deflecting the negatives.

Whenever a content creator posts something that they politically disagree with they act as publishers by refusing to publish the content claiming that they do not want to be responsible for it.

But whenever content is published that will get them sued, they deflect and say that they are platforms and are not publishers so they are not responsible for the content published.

[1/2]

>Can you faggots at least be ideologically consistent?
Can you faggots quit posting false equivalencies?

[2/2]

If google wants the authority to ban content, then they must take on the responsibility of content.

>not understanding the purpose of laws and the difference between "good"/ "desirable"/ "moral" laws and the opposite

also:
>children get separated from their parents at the border for illegally entering the country
REEEEEE STOP IT!!! THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE AND CONCENTRATION CAMPS YOU RACIST BIGOTS ARE THE SAME AS HITLER!!!!!!

>abortion becomes illegal
REEEEE HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY MY RIGHT TO MURDER CHILDREN!!! YOU ARE SOOO SEXIST!!!

Reminder that we have a free market so it can be competitive and have low barrier of entry, not so global conglomerates can stamp out the competition and silence people.

They already are
.com is not .gov

>Define: Due process.

Here's the point. It's been proven that the results of due process are not objective. There a disparity between the outcomes in criminal cases between niggers and whites, and a giant disparity between make and female.

Ah but remember, the Us has both too many laws so you cant not offend
But criminals deserve it and shouldnt break the law

Fun though, 33 states now have legal marijuana
Expect a new set of crimes to be invented starting Monday
Scotus ends today so the laws are set for 2 years

>But criminals deserve it and shouldnt break the law

They have tapes proving Nixon waged the war on drugs to suppress political dissenters. Yet retards will still say " just don't break the law!"

There's also johnson pointing out his plan to secure the white vote by giving them a group to feel better than forever

I don't give a flying damn for 15 dollar minimum wage for shitty retail jobs. Get tf out of your stupid af little clothing store, waltarget or gas station or whatever and get a real fucking job. Standing behind a cash register or cooking food is for idiots no better than nigger animals, little baby.

>>Black people break the same laws that white people do but end up in jail or die because of racial bias and over-policing
Source? Black people end up in jail because they're anti social, they dont respext the legal system and they show up in court and mufuggah mipfodup bix nood.

I will list you a number of cases where black people haven't gone to jail or died for committing a crime a white person has committed if you want to bring up that retarded argument.

We musnt ruin the boys future
We must use him as a lesson to others

Tell me, all the whites smoking weed in 33 states, all the opiate boomers, all the tweakets
When do we jail them and move pas 35 are 60 to 35 are 80?