Is is bad to basically see Indians as filth

I usually don't consider myself a racist, but to be honest I view India as a pathetic shithole.

Not only are the people stupid, they also have a huge country and it's a waste of land when they occupy it. They shit in the streets and most of them are in extreme poverty and they think being a call centre scammer is a noble job.
Some of them come to Australia and they make the worst doctors there is, failing surgeries and then running out of the country to avoid the authorities.

Plus the Indian doesn't have anything, the Indians is intellectually unimpressive with a smallish brain.
But the Indian also has a small penis, and is even small in stature and is brown.

There isn't one positive thing about them. I would support anyone taking over India, whether it be Chinese or Paki's etc, anyone is better than Indians I think.

Does this make me racist? The worst part is how Indians have a sense of arrogance as if they actually have something to be proud of as well.

Attached: 1448892838815.png (813x542, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I generally do not see English as people but apes. It's a normal feeling. I do think I should emigrate, vote, and buy land in your island you call a "country" (which is now just a Indo-Pakistani dumping ground). We are running out of land to dump shit so I think England could maybe use some actual Indian poop. I hear the Thames has a very high fluid capacity.

Maybe they should bring the British back.

Attached: 38E49B79-5C28-4443-8E88-2D250C2B58F4.jpg (402x413, 53K)

Who cares about shithole countries? I don't even think about them at all.

All the countries in Eurasia that are below Spain are worthless to me.

Doesn't have to be even the British, nearly anyone is better than Indians. Let anyone take over India, it could be a far better country without those shitters wasting the lands there.

You're right, I feel the same way.
They're kind of like cockroaches.

We got a paki here. How many little British girls have you done, Ahmed? Don't lie, I know it's higher than 20.

I watched a video where kids were swimming in a river near a floating corpse

These people are monkeys too

Attached: 1560176709513 (1).png (1140x1740, 341K)

Pretty sure Kazakhstan is worthless, where as Singapore clearly isn't.

Also you should care about helping any other group take over India, it's a huge piece of land literally occupied by shitters who are wastes of space.

These Indians shouldn't even be allowed to live in the modern world, they are totally useless. They should be exterminated pretty much. Shit they are even worse then Indonesians.

They're very good at lying at pretending. It's a big part of their culture, for some reason.

Unwarranted sense of self importance.

The OP is one of these men.

Attached: 1561179024475m.jpg (988x1024, 245K)

I agree, we really need to back either China or the Paki's and have either of those take over India.

The Indians are literally some of the most useless people on the entire planet. These shitters need to be wiped out.

we should have a shitting contest , india vs san fran . who would win

lmao paki ITT getting uppity

Not surprised, I saw them walking through shit also.
The people there are not people, they are even less civil than Australian Aboriginal, if such a thing was possible. At least Abo's knew to go and shit in a hole at a distance from their village, the dumb shitters in India don't even know to do that.

It's best to just do away with both Pakistan and India.

Clear out the landmass and maybe use it for something other than housing subhuman filth.

>whether it be Chinese or Paki's etc, anyone is better than Indians I think.
based Ahmed.

Attached: 58169A78-9671-4237-91E6-C19AEE4C3D26.jpg (818x894, 167K)

>please back pakistan
india is a hellhole but pakistan is not a paradise you know it better.Also funny how you want to back pakistanis when they are raping your daughters in your own country. Either a paki or a larp.

oh no no no no

100%, they have an unwarranted sense of self importance. It probably comes from their ridiculous caste beliefs.

They are totally insane, it's like a piece of shit hanging from the goldfish's ass thinking it's better than the fish.

How do Pakis cope with the fact that they spend half their time shilling against India, but in reality they're literally the same race as the Indians and would be treated as such?

>Be India
>Have shit everywhere
>Shit in the beds
>Shit in the streets
>Shit in the landfills
>Shit everywhere but the loo

>Be SanFran
>Have the biggest population of Indians in America
>Shit in the beds
>Shit in the streets
>Shit in the landfills
Hmm...

What do you think of Mohammed and paki pedo gangs in UK?

Attached: images (2).jpg (237x213, 13K)

I am not in support of the Paki's, but it would be easier to fund them to destroy the Indians (since they already hate them) than to have to do it ourselves.

Then after the idiots kill each other, we can walk in and finally make something of their lands, especially India's lands.

The Paki's are pretty much just a more lowly form of an Iranian, they are still better than Indians though. The first case of action should be to get rid of the shitters.

Check'd

How do we fund the obliteration of Pakistan and the India?

>The Paki's are pretty much just a more lowly form of an Iranian, they are still better than Indians though. The first case of action should be to get rid of the shitters

>Pakis
>Iranian

Poonjabis are 100% Indic, your only Iranian minority as the Pashtuns, and most of you hate them and call them childfuckers, because they literally have a custom of bachabaazi.

>same race
Maybe those ape-face black mongrels from UP and Bihar.

Did you know the Indian government tried to build public toilets in a few areas and the Indian citizens destroyed them and just kept shitting in the streets?

I feel bad for the Indian government, the Indian citizens are somehow even worse than niggers for fuck sake.

The Indian accent just pisses me off for some reason.

Pakis are much much worse than Indians. Also funding a war to mess up India would lead to more of them entering Europe...

fuck you britbong
start being racist or you're going to lose everything even that you had

Your mild tolerance of Pakis worries me, neighbor.

Pashtuns don't do bacha bazi, Tajiks do.

Based Bengali

He's a paki himself

LMAO
cope, Bihar, the worst part of India, still has a higher HDI than Pakistan.

Attached: 1556443755471.png (546x307, 214K)

Buddy the Iranians, Pakis and Northern Indians all have a common origin. It's just that the Indians have more shitter in them (Australoid black groups which were native to India, especially in the south of India).

And these Australoids were like half pygmy, which is why Indians are shorter than Australian Aboriginals and Papau natives. Basically the original native Indian is one of the most stupid creatures because it was half pygmy in size and had a tiny brain.

This is where the brown skin comes from also, yet having straight hair and tiny cocks.

He's a paki pedo/kebab shop rapist. Hence not racist.

Attached: 1560589606065.jpg (480x448, 25K)

Are you just pretending to be naive or..?

have you travelled much in India?

Indians are quite pragmatic and logical thinkers, they tend to do well in business and seem to be well managed with money. The ones I’ve met are intelligent and focused on a task at hand. They might not make the best doctors, but they’re certainly not subhuman.

Their country however is a literal toilet. Ruined by decades of over breeding and poor waste management. There are just too many of the cunts.

You already took them over and left cause it was shitty. Indians are often ungrateful fuckers trying to take from the west

bitchute.com/video/oqj8oVVK3lJ4/

Anyone who defends shitters is pretty desperate, what kind of man would want to fuck a shitter woman?

American allies on here, don't lower yourself to that level. You can get far better than that, Indians are animals.

Pretty much all of the upper class Indians who are half civil are all a result of British colonisation and British genes. Pure Indians are pure trash, should be exterminated.

>calling south Indians dumb
lmao, is that why the south is the only redeemable part of the country? Streetshitting is a north Indian thing, and childfucking is the norm in Pakistan.

also, you got the other way round, lower castes and dalits have bigger cocks.

We should all ban Indian immigration, I wish we could do that.

I bet any money if Hitler won WW2, he would have eventually wiped out the shitters. He considered them very inferior, and rightfully so.

Fuck it, just get rid of the whole thing.

South-Asia is a blight to this earth.

He can't because he is a paki.

>The worst part is how Indians have a sense of arrogance as if they actually have something to be proud of as well.

as someone who interacts with indians on the daily, you nailed it. they're shit, but act like kings. not all of them, obviously, but the vast majority.
however, i disagree with your sentiment of letting pakis take over india. they're the same. most anyone else would be fine, though

>Pretty much all of the upper class Indians who are half civil are all a result of British colonisation and British genes

Wrong. Brits left no genetic impact at all.

>Pretty much all of the upper class Indians who are half civil are all a result of British colonisation and British genes. Pure Indians are pure trash, should be exterminated.

Paki cope reaching extreme levels here.

That was the idea, yes.

>Who cares about shithole countries? I don't even think about them at all.
Only third worlders care this much about other third worlders. Put two and two together.

>Indians are quite pragmatic and logical thinkers

Is that why their average IQ is 82 and why their country has over 1.2 billion people and produces less people with IQ's over 120 than Germany who only has 80 million people?

No, the Indians are not logical or intelligent. They are retarded, their country is a product of themselves, and it's a shithole full of poverty and shit on the streets.

>a FUCKING paki calling indians subhuman
I'm laughing. I await that day when Pakis realize they're going to be targeted alongside the Indians, especially paki diaspora.

Japan and Korea are exempt, though

British occupiers fucked the small brown women that they found acceptable to fuck, this produced half breeds and eventually a British upper class who are pale and generally more intelligent and taller than other Indians.

Only British genes created a tiny amount of intelligence in a small portion of their population. These that descend from British genes know to use toilets as well.

Pakis are delusional especially about race. There was a reddit post of a paki asking whether he looks Greek.
There's Pakis on this site who claimed that "Pakistan is an extension of the Greco-Medditerrenean race with Persian characteristics" it was the funniest shit I'd ever heard.

LMAO

Another SK user posted about how Pakis lie about their nationality constantly, while Indians don't.

Well you said south Asia, Japan and Korea aren't in south Asia. They are in east and the northern half.

British didn't fuck anyone. There's like 500,000 Anglo-Indians and most of them are like 1/32 English or some shit. Most of them came from Mughal princesses having affairs to English generals because it was generally hard for them to find a husband because Mughal royalty restricted their women to marry since they could reveal secrets of the emperor.

The paler indians are still 100% Indian, 99% of the time. Pakistanis are so fucking delusional about India that you have started to believe in your own shilling that you're radically different from us.

There is relation buddy, southern Europeans are heavily mixed with west Asian DNA, do you Indians know anything?

Indians though have Australoid pygmy shitter in them.
Indians are walking turds, that should have been exterminated.

I don't blame China for arming the Paki's. I don't blame China for seeing the Indians as shitters either.

Oh, right.
I forgot that I'm geographically retarded.

You aren't Italian, ahmed. I'm sorry.

Sorry honey, but British soldiers fucked Indian women and the babies produced were genetically superior to pure Indians. That's what makes up most of the Indian upper class, sorry about that.

Must be sad to be a shitter with a small penis that looks like a baby poo, while Europeans have larger noble pale penises that don't look like pieces of baby poo. Poor shitter.

Western Pakistanis are completely different from Indians.

Not a single place in India has people that look like this.

Attached: Boyscouts.jpg (2400x922, 789K)

>paki forgets his own country was colonized by the british
The delusion...

That's not how caste works.

All people in this pic
are dalits.

Caste is the biggest cope ever.

Cope. There are millions of Indians who look like that. Holy kek.

Post pics then. Maybe Punjabis and Kashmiris look similar but they're only 4% of your country.

Attached: m.jpg (800x480, 57K)

This is literally what the average Pashtun looks like, and they have the highest birth rates.

Attached: 1556986841297.jpg (918x918, 140K)

do Pakistanis forget that their own country was colonized by British? Holy fuck lmao these cucks are so much immersed in their hatred for India they literally forget how the British whipped their asses. The entirety of Pakistan was under completely British control, at least many southern and central Indian states had some level of autonomy.

Not a Paki honey, I am British and proud. I also don't support Paki's coming to my country. But I can see that Paki's aren't as much of a shitter than Indians, at least Paki's are taller and paler and have higher IQ's. Clearly the Indian is the worst of the two.

Though the Paki is nowhere near a British person, they are far below us. They don't belong in Europe, but the shitter Indian is the worst of the worst.

The entirety of Pakistan was under completely British control

False, only Punjab, parts of KPK and Kashmir.

Balochistan, lower Punjab and large parts of Sindh were autonomous states.

I'm banging a cute Indian girl now. They love white dudes and their gines are tight.

Attached: 1559583571246.jpg (600x598, 71K)

>I'm British and proud
>Pakis are better than indians
Paki cucks are gold. You can't possibly be saying that after Pakistanis literally raped 1400 young British girls.

lmao are you a British cuck?

Attached: 1550262477585.png (777x939, 282K)

high IQ Pakistanis. Look at these Greeks and Italians!

Attached: images - 2019-06-27T180555.685.jpg (480x640, 68K)

>I hate Paki's.
>Yet I try to compliment my Indian self by claiming Paki's are no different than us.

Pick one, seems like you worship the Paki's.
Fail.

>he has no self-awareness

Attached: 1560266907131.png (601x601, 555K)

Descendents of Alexander the Great...

Attached: images - 2019-06-27T180625.238.jpg (556x370, 44K)

Attached: half-australoid-or-dravidian-race-indian-northindian-aryans-origin-10.jpg (960x888, 162K)

They're not even human in my opinion. Less than dirt.

Attached: half-australoid-or-dravidian-race-indian-northindian-aryans-origin-9.jpg (720x540, 79K)

Attached: half-australoid-or-dravidian-race-indian-northindian-aryans-origin-6.jpg (960x640, 86K)

I'm just replying to the paki shill he has anything on us.

Pic related was how Alexander won the battle of Hydaspes to win against Porus. Pakistanis (Greeks) simply drank the water of the Hydaspes to gain superpowers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27-18-06-46-87.png (1080x1920, 1.26M)

Not too smart are you kid?
A single google image from a shit part of a country doesn't indicate the IQ of the country.

What does would be national IQ stats.
Notice how Indians are darker than the Paki area, that's because Indians only have a national average of 82. Lower than the Paki's.

The southern Paki's do share some DNA with Indians and some do look similar to northern Indians. But the northern ones don't look too Indian, and are based off the original central Asian Indo-European. As are the Afghan and Iranians etc.

Southern Indians are the most shitter in DNA.

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

Greeks and Persians, right in the pic.

Reminder Indians are Australoid, Pakistanis are Greek and Italian

Attached: images - 2019-06-27T181120.436.jpg (678x452, 43K)

The Indians who deny their Australoid DNA are as funny as the little brown Filipino's who deny their Negrito DNA. Do they think anyone is going to believe them? When not only is it visually evident, but science also shows the mixture in them as well.

They hate themselves that much, they even deny what they are. How sad.

Exactly, I think they are worse than dirt. At least we can grow things in dirt and dirt isn't a waste of space like a shitter.

Paki cope. If the border were open, you'd see a mass emigration of Pakistanis to South India.

Pic related is the map of HDI by country subdivision.

Attached: images - 2019-06-27T181453.585.jpg (601x510, 54K)

Attached: 1560089587175.png (456x455, 307K)

LMAO

Attached: Maps-of-Human-Development-Index-HDI-for-six-selected-years-over-the-study-period-of.png (850x830, 203K)

And you still cant afford toilets?

Notice how south India was at par with Pakistan in 1990 and is now far ahead of Pakis in 2015

The shitter on this thread is a classic example of my OP points, an unwarranted level of arrogance.

I feel like this has bad metrics. I mean look at California. That place is a shithole and yet it's deep red? What are they basing HDI on?

India, well over 1 billion people, and only 1 nobel prize.

Can't get anymore shitter than that.

paki/hindi Cucks will forever remain Cucks. Look at the paki ITT, he is thinks he looks Greek and Italian, claims Pakistanis are persians

really feel sad for these north Indic cucks, on one hand they speak their invaders language, claim to be Aryan, Greek, Persian but at the end of the day they realize that their entire existence is of being a rapebaby

the redpill on the Indian subcontinent is that Pakistan and North India are cuckolds. They want to be white so bad, and SOVTH INDIA is the bvll.

Attached: 1545232910733.png (1608x1116, 214K)

I was once like that too, but a Jow Forums friend made me know that you gotta rather value individual skill wetheris a jew or a muslim or some fucking indian bastard. Life's gotten brighter.

>He's worried about being racist
l m a o