ITT we post things that the Jews will never, EVER, be able to have no matter how much of our world they destroy

ITT we post things that the Jews will never, EVER, be able to have no matter how much of our world they destroy

Attached: pizza-lagosta2-edit.jpg (620x465, 81K)

salvation.

fpbp

Yeah, I call this a falseflag post because no one but an actual jew would knew that crayfish is not kosher.

So ... Youre an actual jew?

most people know seafruits arent kosher

I agreed originally, but free will changed the circumstances. I apologize... really I do, but their Salvation is attainable. That said, take solace in in the fact that Jews, and everyone else will have to upload into the singularity. Everyone will know that they know THAT WE KNOW all of their crimes against the golden rule/humanity.

they can't receive salvation because the jews killed their messiah
they are damned forever

seriously why do jews need 2 sinks. Are they still scared of pork because their ancestors got parasites/ worms because we didn't know how to cook food back then? why are muslims/ jews so dumb when it comes to food and kosher bull shit its embarrassing that they are humans. Their kids grow up thinking if they eat pork or eat dairy/ meat together that they are going to Hell and shit. its really pathetic.

Inner peace.

singularity is the point in time when AI can improve itself and invent/research shit at lightning speed, not a blob of human minds clustered together into the borg collective

Foreskin

Some type of pea

Scarlett Johansson's parents prove Jewish genes are superior. Scarlett got her beautiful facial features and shape from her Jewish mother.

Attached: 751336479412.jpg (1075x846, 279K)

i had lobster pizza,its ok

A life lived without feeling like a victim

A Jew who accepts Christ into their heart is, by definition, no longer a Jew. So salvation is inherently forever beyond the grasp of the Jew.

Reported to shabak
Enjoy your deportation

its not illegal you dumb nigger

Attached: 1558971358000.png (1288x676, 1.41M)

A negative diagnosis for schizophrenia.

>”overpopulation”
>decreasing numbers of lobsters due to overfishing
>quotas introduced in order to help protect numbers of lobsters
>economy is shit and you are reliant on the government because you lost your job when your field was attributed to “climate change”
>only elites, politicians, and those who can pay off politicians, keep their businesses because only they can get licenses to start those businesses
>you are thus poor and can’t afford lobster

It will happen sooner than you think, caralho

Attached: F1DEAC6B-DAD2-4FF5-8BAF-FD788A84F672.jpg (618x595, 99K)

this guy nose his shit

Attached: who-nose.jpg (600x416, 40K)

wwhat!!!! IM LITERALLY READING THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHRIMP PIZZAA R U F/IMGTES

ouch man.

well not yet mofo. are you paying attention to how retarded things are getting?