Arranged Marriege is the only way

Reminder that going back to the traditional standard of arranging who your daughter's are married to is the only way to save western civilization

In essence, you should have at least 4 kids (not 3 AT LEAST 4, too desperate times)
But not arrange to marry with anyone, you should pick the children of your buddies, who are as traditionally minded and as devout to the cause as you are, you should put then to play together since they are kids essentially so it only becomes natural for then to marry, and since they have close enough values, it will find little to no resistance to the idea

Also, if you have a buddy who is on the older side and you know he would be a good family man but somehow didnt got settled yet, dont hesitate in arrange him a marriage with one of your legal-aged daughters

This is how we can strength long lasting family bounds and relations, this is how trade empires and ruling families always came about

Our elite has become degenerate with the raise of liberalism, and the one who shall inherent this world of filth after then MUST be upright
Either this or we are doomed

Attached: 60261670_1035934419910328_4043271195863285760_n.jpg (722x960, 98K)

Serious bump

Attached: deathsnek.jpg (1200x800, 295K)

Attached: 0B6760E4-A549-45F3-9681-4CD7C6ABF648.gif (199x244, 83K)

YES, THIS. Courtship culture was the standard and always worked for us.

Bump

>lottery marriage
>randomly assigned
Can you see the future?

are you really that ugly?

>Arranged Marriege is the only way
for you to get pussy

Literally the opposite of randomly assigned, the father chooses.

Arranged marriages do seem like a great product of a bygone era. There would be a lot fewer female emcels and male incels if it continued.
Think of all the time you (not OP, anyone reading in general) has spent pursuing women, and then think about how it hasn't worked out for various reasons. That could be time much better spent on other, more noble pursuits which is a self-reinforcing cycle itself. Better success would naturally open the door to better arranged marriages. Even just having a more arranged dating/ courting system that didn't necessarily end in marriage would suffice because it would streamline the process for all parties involved.

Lol, know. Arranged marriages are for tyrannical semites.

A true fascist aryan would set up a system where only the fittest and most poweful men would dominate the scene and mate with the best women and set up a caste system. Just like Plato proposed and Hindus do; women are hypergamous by nature.

Arranged marriages are for betas who cannot prove themselves in the face of natural selection.

The Platonic caste system is actually evil if you think about it. They're creating a slave caste that most of the population would consist of.
Arranged marriages aren't inherently incompatible with eugenics.

i agree 100%, and the amount of female sluts would probably be reduced too because theyd be destined for 1 person from the start-- not to mention the reinforcement of traditional values. (which women today are mostly devoid of)

It's a new concept, hope it'll pick up.

I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering just focusing on college and getting one of those Russian "mail order brides" once I finish. I've read some bad stories, but I've also seen good ones. It seems most of the bad ones are due to the man not doing proper research or generally being bad people who see the women as literal objects/trophies. Russian women are better than modern western women in every way. They're hotter, modest, polite, actually want a family, etc. I just need to figure out how to cut myself off from my family long enough and come up with a convincing story on how I met a Russian woman and got married. I really don't want to have that awkward conversation with relatives.

maybe, but the dominant caste could become a filthy bourgeois class if they don't prove themselves to death in every generation, just like old kings who went to the frontlines in war.

i'm more confindent in women chosing who to fuck in an ethnostate that powerful people with political and economic power chosing for us.

Don't believe the image you've been sold about Russian women. They're masculinised (more so than westerners) whores.

not a single person in that photo looks white
I hate it when mongrel mud blood moorish med niggers LARP as Europeans

Attached: 0719aa2fdf.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

This only can end shitty because central planning is garbo and can account for as many variables
>like the Hindus
Haha no, arranged marrieges between and natural aristocratic rule like we had before is what made Europe conquer the world, including the Poos

I agree with this, but child marriages are good as well. They have been practiced since antiquity and the only ones who have essentially been cucked by AOC laws are whites.

They are actually Italian people from Italy
check out their facebook page

Everyone looks like that

The question is whether the mind has evolved to be more intelligent than natural sexual selection.
Maybe, I don't know.

yo, honorary aryans, is the left gaining foot in Japan or your land is safe for the moment being?

Looks safe to me so far. I don't think it'll matter too much as long as our people stay homogenous.

NIPPON STRONK
KOREA PIGGU GO HOME
0.98 BIRTHRATE LMAO