No one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than land

No one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than land

Attached: E31622E8-E102-491B-9D4B-9709EA7DE974.jpg (742x960, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3egoMRgLcwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unless they're going canoeing

THIS. IS. FUCKING. POWERFUL.

that's the dumbest line i've heard in awhile.

unless they are beaners

We’d better just cram every worthless third worlder into our land and take a back seat then.

If the water is representing America... Wtf am I supposed to interpret from this? Weren't they trying to get into American land? Not leave via American water...
Also, op is a massive faggot per usual

Nobody takes a shit on a cold pot unless...

Attached: d95ath3-05f8d7cd-c7b5-49f4-baf1-7ed4eb0b9bbb.jpg (490x550, 36K)

WASPS in new England do that all the time stupid.
If they were refugees why were they trying to sneak in, why not just go through a consulate or embassy????? Maybe the kids life didnt matter to them, huh.

Attached: 1402395584_marthasvineyardmh4.jpg (480x459, 48K)

not american citizens, why the flag?

wait wouldnt it they put the children in a boat if the water wasnt safe.

Attached: art vandalay.jpg (714x536, 64K)

Attached: 1561640737094.jpg (742x960, 297K)

mr. trump, tear down that wall

Attached: pool_fence_mesh_strength.jpg (1200x497, 127K)

he was told the bridge would be open the next day and he still jumped into a fast-moving river with his kid

natural selection at work

>No one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than land

Attached: Mayflower_in_Plymouth_Harbor,_by_William_Halsall.jpg (1973x1012, 2.99M)

Prepare your anus Muricah, Europe was gang raped by monkeys after that syrian kid photo at the beach

At least “wanted to go work in the USA and buy a house then accidentally drown my kid” is better than “I wanted to go to Europe to get my teeth fixed for free then accidentally drown my kid.”

This image is far more powerful than your false flag BS. Israel arresting and blind folding a Palestinian youth. Israel is so pathetic.

Attached: wegdghr.jpg (645x344, 70K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (800x400, 64K)

I went on sail camp in elementary school.

>die of exposure in a desert in mexico
>its donald trumps fault
They just really like drawing dead kids desu

>beaner can't swim
Lmao just breathe air

OP is obviously a nigger who never went fishing with his dad

Everyone attempts to save drowning people unless there is a propaganda photo they can take.

/thread

boating is a popular pastime for families with children

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x399, 57K)

What the fuck us this shit.

Attached: 1558477669550.gif (500x500, 994K)

comfy in rough seas

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x300, 55K)

>in beaner territory
>american flag

False flag by Justice Democrats. AOC was down at the border days before this. Do we even know their cause of death? Did Mexico take and disappear the bodies? No one is asking questions about this and just letting it be used as propaganda. They need to go back.

Americans do learn to sail at school, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=3egoMRgLcwA

Oh look it’s the “drowned child photo” technique again

Lol why the fuck is the kid in his dad shirt?

What is fishing?

Dad didn't want a wet back.

>be beaners
>drown in ankle deep river

lol, a while ago a Somalian kid drowned in a small ditch behind my house.

It was literally the only black family in the area.

It was a really small ditch. It really surprised me how someone could even fall into it. And drown as well.

To my fellow Europeans, the day is soon coming, learn shooting, learn survival, learn first aid, learn whatever useful skill you can and encourage others to do so. We’re going to need each other when war breaks out.

Attached: RIO GRANDE CHAN.png (779x750, 1.24M)

FUCK RACISM
FUCK SEXISM
FUCK BIGOTRY
FUCK WHITE MEN
FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY

>his country is flooded with niggers and muslims
>complains about israel

Attached: IMG_2030.jpg (885x1024, 86K)

>Human beings are good at risk assessment
People do dumb shit all the time. As a species we don't weight risk and reward properly. Our brains are fucked that way. People play lottery games with 1/1000000 odds of winning, but if you tell them a recreational drug has a 1/1000 chance of killing them outright on the first try, well that's a risk they're willing to take.

So we have to make the water less safe than the land for them.
Gotcha.

Attached: admiral-graf-spee.jpg (630x415, 39K)

>It's YOUR FAULT those brown people got their kids killed because they wanted free welfare, goy!

Attached: let them in already goyim!.png (530x228, 20K)

>but if you tell them a recreational drug has a 1/1000 chance of killing them outright on the first try, well that's a risk they're willing to take.
Actual intelligent people, that is anyone with an IQ higher than 70, would modify the quantity of the drug taken to lower the chances of death even more so.

NOM NOM NOM
MORE!

I wish they had washed their beaner ass up on the Mexican side instead

I hope Bill Kristol chokes on unkosher meat.

Back in my day wetbacks were able to swim AND somehow get 14 of their children over here; this reeks of propaganda

>Will you please just think of the children?
Stop doing illegal and dangerous shit. No shits given. This smells like a false flag and even if it is not two dead beaners doesn’t mean we should change the laws. Use your appeal to emotions argument somewhere else.

Attached: 90311A92-5293-4920-BB3D-4383E028C45E.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

Attached: 1452101811666.jpg (500x500, 99K)

Kek ok goat fucker

Attached: CB633CAF-EFBE-44E9-AA04-5CCA5D2B3BBB.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

fucking hell that's what having to wear glasses is really like. I hate my defective eyes so damn much.

Seriously. Did you see the river crossing where they drown ? a few feet wide, could of crossed it blind drunk carrying a boulder.

Unless they are payed to do so. Faggot.

WHERES THE CYANOSIS

Ex Customs and Border Protection helicopter pilot here. This shit happens every day on the border. Every day, all day. It is nothing new, and the fact that this image comes out right before the debates along with the AOC fake photo op and the debate participants speaking in Spanish is no coincidence.
The United States military industrial complex (DHS) has far too much invested in border enforcement now to allow the "border problem" to be solved. Think of how much money those defense contractors and sundry industries, such as those that make kilo units and firearms and uniforms and drones etc stand to lose.
The Republicans get their cheap labor, and the democrats get their optics and voters. It's a win-win for the deep state, you see.
So you are all just pawns in this amazing dystopian kabuki theater.
Nothing will happen to stop this. Not with Trump, not ever. Have a nice day.

Attached: CBP_Air_and_Marine_Emblem.png (674x722, 635K)

>I said it on an anime board so it must be true

The truth is chaim, it's fucking sweet here, better than some shit hole surrounded by many shit holes than hate me. We have so many blacks? like what 0.3%? It's cold here, they dont like cold. Israel on the other hand is filled with arabs, which you are.

seething mudshit

drown more spic

>drowning in 5 feet of water
Mexucants indeed

No, it’s actually because these people are straight up lied to about how good the west is.
They literally think the streets are paved with gold, and that it’s impossible to die from poverty. Ask a refugee if you ever get to meet one, ask them: is America like what you thought?
The answer will always be no.

If the US is so bad, then why do illegals keep trying to get in?

Did Jow Forums make this? Its a good way to say if you try to come here, you'll die.

Of course they're making this shit now. Some fucking idiot puts their kid on a fucking boat and they die and now drumpf and whitey are getting blamed for it. Maybe don't fucking put your retarded kid on a shitty boat and wait for him to die

The real answer, the one no one championing these people want to admit, is that just about every single one of these people trying to come in illegally are fucking stupid, have no idea what they're doing, and made no attempt to have an idea of what they'd BE doing when they set out to get in

Attached: illegalalien-aylan.jpg (600x437, 212K)

They're beaner NPCs. Of course they're stupid.

Greed does stupid shit to people.