Brian Leach, a 54-year-old disabled till worker...

>Brian Leach, a 54-year-old disabled till worker, has been sacked from his job in a Dewsbury Asda because he shared a Billy Connolly video about religion on his personal Facebook page.

What is going on, how did we get into such at state of affairs and how can we escape this poisonous culture?

archive.is/0zsfw

spiked-online.com/2019/06/25/blasphemy-is-now-a-sackable-offence-asda-islam-billy-connolly/

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-141239~2.png (1080x1187, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/asda-sacks-worker-for-sharing-17113134
metro.co.uk/2019/06/24/disabled-granddad-sacked-asda-sharing-billy-connolly-sketch-facebook-10049859/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/06/why-was-a-disabled-grandad-sacked-by-asda-for-sharing-a-billy-connolly-clip/
examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/im-heartbroken-losing-job-sharing-16474726
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7174761/Grandfather-sacked-Asda-sharing-anti-Islamic-Billy-Connolly-sketch-Facebook.html
thesun.co.uk/news/9362238/grandad-asda-sharing-billy-connolly-joke-facebook/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Zlh4ia6XWGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

islam shall be erased.
pissing everybody off by forcing it on them is how it will be erased.
we're fine.
;)

>forcing it on them is how it will be erased.
I guess you think the mass immigration problem will be likewise easily solved. Sounds good doesn't work.

>Sharing anything on the globohomo platforms

He deserves this

British politicians are the biggest traitors I’ve seen.

Probably a fake story to scare people

Quit victim blaming. Forgive other whites. It's the only way we'll win.

>fired for sharing a video from a lefty scot with the shakes and the shaggy voice

Attached: 1524642457524.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>54-year-old disabled till worker
Looks like some Asda manager took the opportunity to fire some useless old disabled retard without seeming like it was because of his disability.

Attached: 1556227197469.jpg (349x356, 23K)

>In the offending clip, says theMirror, Connolly takes aim at Christianity, Islam and calls suicide bombers ‘f****** idiots’.

posting a comedy skit that has probably been performed in front of thousands and on TV gets you the sack. This is an old man, that what they use to stay in touch

it's reported elsewhere

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/asda-sacks-worker-for-sharing-17113134

metro.co.uk/2019/06/24/disabled-granddad-sacked-asda-sharing-billy-connolly-sketch-facebook-10049859/

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/06/why-was-a-disabled-grandad-sacked-by-asda-for-sharing-a-billy-connolly-clip/

examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/im-heartbroken-losing-job-sharing-16474726

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7174761/Grandfather-sacked-Asda-sharing-anti-Islamic-Billy-Connolly-sketch-Facebook.html

thesun.co.uk/news/9362238/grandad-asda-sharing-billy-connolly-joke-facebook/

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-143857~2.png (1077x1096, 131K)

lmao

Attached: stop resisting the jews, goy.jpg (534x555, 102K)

He can't keep getting away with this

Attached: 4256389468.jpg (900x750, 159K)

This being said, in the US the support for LGBT people from the younger demographic groups has fallen for the second year in a row.

So there is such thing as pushing the dildos too far.

this

Attached: 47C55B15-D1FF-4AE3-966A-1D7CE739ECA7.png (1000x666, 331K)

billy connolly a good dude

Attached: Billy_Bones_scared_of_looking_at_the_black_spot.jpg (720x400, 38K)

It would be better if he had been sacked for those reasons, no one would give a shit.

>we do not tolerate any form of discrimination from colleagues or customers and take such behaviour extremely seriously.

I fucking hate this pope.

>Dewsbury Asda
Not surprised he got sacked desu, good deals on those massive bags of basmati rice though.

Wrong

Attached: 1547192249435.png (415x823, 209K)

Exactly, forcing people to do things directly causes backlash, that's why there are no Muslim countries today.

I don't know anything about the place. Putting it in to Google. The 2nd link after its wiki page gets this

>Here are 16 reasons why you should never go to Dewsbury
>It's run down, the people are unfriendly and there's nothing to do
>Dewsbury is often presented negatively in the media.
>It's often cited as a rundown, post-industrial town where multiculturalism hasn't worked.

The skit made fun of Christianity and Islam. He wasn't fired for because it made fun of Christianity. They made him specifically apologise for offending Islam then fired him anyway.
Fuck all followers of that murdering, thieving, pedophile rapist false prophet.

fucking racist bitch
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Zlh4ia6XWGU

hilarious
be good now or you'll get a spanking

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-27 10-04-09.png (613x573, 284K)

Why do you and all the other battery-operated MI6 shills keep asking this question when the obvious answer is to gas the kikes who keep forcing others to mash incompatible ethnoi together?

Blasphemy laws should only apply to christianity

looks like the christians have their own sharia law already

>using Facebook at this point in history
Deserve anything you get desu.

Attached: rub it.png (1375x1279, 154K)

And I saw this on Google

Attached: thumb_4547_810x608_0_0_crop.jpg (810x608, 126K)

Same. Woe to those that call good evil and evil good.

the idiot right brings this on themselves.
they have a tory government
they voted for authoritarians and hierarchy

Isn't that John Cleese

got him to make a cucked apology too, then still got rid of him.

>‘I have spoken to affected colleagues apologising for my post, taking their feedback onboard. I have realised people’s faiths are very important to them, and the nature of the post regarding the sensitive nature of it relating to the holy place of Islam… If I had faith I can imagine being very upset myself… I will think very carefully before posting online or saying anything that could be interpreted as hurtful to others and my place of work.’

nah, he'd be in jail now if he was still in the uk

Jow Forums should be happy, this is white sharia!

I like it when user says it. Perhaps you can explain it better and go into more details.

That makes me sad.

>using facebook

They have always been a data scam that sells your information. Now on top of that they try to dicate your politics.

Facebook is utter fucking cancer and you're an idiot if you still use it.

Attached: 1361355184785370906.gif (359x329, 2.57M)

Yes, but that doesn't mean this doesn't show how awful the UK has become.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-27 10-28-25.png (623x688, 401K)

This shit will continue until you stab every politician n the face. That cripple needs to murder people, anyone. Men women children anyone and everyone and then roll into traffic

>Sweden 30% muslim
Good god. What have those fools done?
>Austria 20% muslim
>the rest
Nice to see that wars were fought for centuries to keep those savages out and then this happens.

The Ireland projection is completely off.

If he's past his probationary period?
Sue for Wrongful dismissal with intent of remaining till retirement.

free speech might be too much responsibility for rightwingers.
they start believing their own deranged ideas and go on shooting sprees

We might be arrested or brought in for questioning if we said something like this on Facebook

Cool clock

Why not forcibly remove them then? Really? How can u Brit’s take it in the aaa day in and day out?

>admitted
That's a really weird way to phrase it.

Awfully funny way of saying coerced

shouldn't have given up your guns, bongs