Óscar Alberto Martínez Ramírez, 25, died as he tried to bring his 23-month-old daughter, Angie Valeria...

>Óscar Alberto Martínez Ramírez, 25, died as he tried to bring his 23-month-old daughter, Angie Valeria, to safety and a new life in the U.S. Ramírez's wife, Tania Vanessa Ávalos, says she watched from the shore as her husband and daughter were pulled away by a strong river current near the border crossing between Matamoros, Mexico, and Brownsville, Texas.
>The small family was fleeing poverty in El Salvador and had secured a humanitarian visa in Mexico — but after spending two months in a migrant camp waiting to apply for asylum in the U.S., Martínez decided that they should try to cross the border on Sunday. Those details all come from the Mexican newspaper La Jornada, whose journalist, Julia Le Duc, was at the riverbank as Ávalos spoke to police and emergency workers.
Damn, this never would have happened if border control laws didn't exist.....

Attached: ap_19176682788533_custom-30b44dd82939599c49b821ded1f1713cb7ddc31f-s800-c85.jpg (800x532, 199K)

They were 10 miles from any given US border. Fake news.

Hey. no one cares. Everyone hears that retard logic too much. Clean yourself up

Where’s your flag Jew?

>Everyone hears that retard logic too much
I was mostly being facetious
I don't know how so many people are seeing this and taking away "REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS JUST LET THEM ALL IN THIS IS FUCKING RAACIIIIIIST"
and not
"So they waited two months before deciding they were bored of doing it legally and tried to just hop the border instead?"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm crying. The left is right. We need open borders.

WTF is the shirt thing about?

walls save lives

negligence is no excuse

Attached: pool_fence_mesh_strength.jpg (1200x497, 127K)

[citation needed]

>i speak the truth, no one else does

[citation needed]

> inb4 i speak the truth, no one else does

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

meanwhile

Attached: 1561228453250.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

>FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS
Were people really sneaking into Nazi Germany so they could end up in concentration camps??!

I imagine its so he wouldn't accidentally lose his grip half way across or something, she wasn't even 2

Quick! Burn the Constitution!

We don't need a wall, we need a transoceanic canal.
>shipping lane
>hard to cross
>plenty of heavily populated areas to make docks
>texan oil refinery access
Trump needs to consider this. Fuck Panama.

>Damn, this never would have happened if border control laws didn't exist....
good thing they do , the poor cannot "flee poverty" when they bring it with them wherever they go, not is there any expectation for us to take in people fleeing economic hardship.

He’s a stupid faggot

How do we know any of this if they're the only witnesses and they're both dead?

Piss on his grave that he put a child in danger like that and got her killed.

oh well better luck next time...oh wait nevermind

Damn, this never would have happened if the dad wasn't a fucking dumbfuck asshole.....

We need to fly them all to israel

Attached: 0B7414D5-DFA3-4007-8EAE-919E4AB4A3A9.jpg (474x248, 42K)

Yes. 6 million jews hopped the border into Germany to be killed with bug spray then magically vaporized in ovens. This was after Germany elected Hitler who decided to kill all jews for absolutely no reason at all.

>Ramírez's wife, Tania Vanessa Ávalos, says she watched from the shore as her husband and daughter were pulled away by a strong river current near the border crossing between Matamoros, Mexico, and Brownsville, Texas.
Read nigga, its not hard

>Subhuman had a kid at 23.
>Meanwhile I am 27 and viegin/never had a gf.
Good raddiance, one less brayan in the wolrd stealing or liking shit like "despacito" and mierdaton

Attached: media.jpg (1217x828, 158K)

Still fake and gay.

River currents should be limited to no more than 2mph by federal law. Pic not related.

Attached: 1553281791673.png (730x595, 414K)

Working as intended. The river border acts like a natural pesticide.

Attached: Idoubtit!.jpg (590x661, 75K)

How many bud lights did he drink before he killed his kid? Looks like he got wasted and passed out and drowned from all the beer cans.

Attached: Salvadoran-migrant-father-daughter-drown-trying-to-cross-Rio-Grande-Graphic-image.jpg (975x652, 147K)

Pic reminds me of that dude who jumps into a body of water to save a nigger from drowning and dies himself. What the fuck was he thinking collaring himself to the kid stupid fucking beaner.

They were already in a safe country...It sucks but I don't feel that bad

I want to piss on his back. Fucking dumb spic.

They weren't trying to immigrate/hop the border for safety, the reason was "To escape poverty",
So they basically decided they wanted more money, applied to immigrate to the US, after two months decided it was easier to just sneak in and got themselves killed in the process.

It's for the staged photo. They really wanted a parent and child in the photo. We're supposed to believe that a river strong enough to sweep them away, drown them and then wash them up on shore couldnt separate them because of the shirt. So no questions asked.

Wheres the cyanosis? Why arent they bloated and grayish blue?

Two down

Attached: 1550185987814.jpg (600x724, 159K)

Odd
None of these people look like they are drowning

Attached: nope.jpg (3865x2576, 1.16M)

Majority of blame to the parents who decided to risk their kid. Secondary blame to dems who wont fund resources to process asylum cases. Equal blame to sanctuary cities who incenticize illegal immigrants to risk crossing the border to get to a “safe zone”.

he probably thought the baby could be used as a life jacket

>fleeing poverty in El Salvador
so they should have sought asylum in Mexico, why the fuck do they think they can come here

You think his wife is a credible witness? lol How do we know any of this story is true at all? 2 bodies are found in the river and we're to believe the wife was just standing there watching her husband and daughter swim out of her life forever?

>husband goes first to make sure its safe, takes the kid with him just in case because he's stronger than wife
>turns out its not safe and they both die
Yeah she's totally gonna hop in and go next after watching that

Because L.A, NYC, Austin, Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, San Fran, Portland, Seattle have all told them they are invited.

Nice we can send them all to snow Mexico.

Again, why do you think she's credible? Why do you believe she's the mother and wife? We have one photo of them facedown in a river. The entire thing looks staged to me. I could cross the border and pay a random couple 50.00 dollars and stage that exact photo.

I'm just going to assume some uneducated poor people from a third world country thought this was a good idea and fucked up because they were stupid, which sounds more likely to me.

Attached: Occam's Razor.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>implying Canada isn't a country made up of immigrants at this point

The immigrants won't go further than an hour north of the border.
Just don't go to the big cities, which is easy since only an idiot would want to live in Toronto or Vancouver.

Good luck finding muslims up in North Bay, Ontario

I wouldn't put it past certain group of people to murder a couple of illegals just so they could move the agenda along.

That river current did more to defend this country than the entire US military has in decades. Based river current.

Attached: suicide train.webm (800x450, 2.13M)

I inferred she was already across. does it specify anywhere?
and literally tens of thousands make it across and don't drown. wtf with this guy

He fucked up.
Now you need to feel bad and let them all into your country, this is YOUR fault

Attached: firefox_2019-06-27_10-47-54.png (579x577, 300K)

S
S

They're doing illegal things

2 less filthy shit skins to invade our nation too bad the mother didn’t meet river chan

So they had a safe country visa but wanted more gibs in America. So he got drunk off bud light and drowned in 2.5 feet of water. Wow we sure needed them in the US.

Can someone put a few crocodiles there?

peruanos are lower than central americans.

Drowns in the rio grande. 2 feet deep.
Whew!

Because you give them gibs, same reason all the muds go to Germany and Sweden instead of Turkey or other Middle East countries

good riddance to human waste glad they are dead

>Martínez decided that they should try to cross the border on Sunday.
Don’t care.
This should be a story, as it should be the norm
Invade and die, scum

They look pretty happy in El Salvador.

She can't do that stupid ass workout at home?

Where was the media outrage for Ebba?

Attached: 1561287234583.jpg (640x640, 48K)

If you read some articles about this incident, it says the man came to the US because he wanted to make some money so he could afford a house of his own. When someone says he was a refugee fleeing violence, they're lying.

Dumb mexicans when will they learn.

>better luck next time

Attached: 92189120.png (403x280, 213K)

At least it's in a gym. I see them constantly in parks and tiny open spaces in crowded shopping pavillions.

Even in the debates themselves the moderator stated that the father "got frustrated at waiting" and tried to swim across the river to get into the country.
These mother fuckers want nothing more than a revolving door for Mexicans to come in and vote for them. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Stupid people would still drown regardless of a laws existence. You’ve only made a false equivalency. Your statement lacks logic or sound argument.

Attached: 1524377917505.jpg (552x313, 36K)

>tucks child inside shirt where water will more than likely collect and waterboard the baby
>Doesn't know how to survival float
Yeah in any, ANY other instance this would be considered a murder-suicide but dems are pushing this guy as a fucking martyr and savior. Fuck Alyssa Milano too.

Did you mean to say OSSSSSSCAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIR MARTIEEEEEEEENYYYYEEEEEEZZZ

>Damn, this never would have happened if border control laws didn't exist.....

This thread again...

This nigger risked and lost both his life and his daughter’s simply because
HE
WAS
A
GREEDY
NIGGER

Not sure why people bother going to gringoland and chimp out for gibsmedats when there are plenty of jobs here.

Right, forgot about the gibsmedats

Please build your fucking wall soon or shoot these useless greedy niggers on sight, then all this nonsense will end overnight.

Attached: 4C4969F6-6C0D-418D-AFBE-C166678DDEC2.png (500x500, 397K)

Fuck Jews

I think you mean OHSCARR MARRTEENISS

Oh and get rid of gibsmedats before anything and make YOUR NIGGERS work for a change

Mother didnt do shit while father and son drowned because.

You’re an idiot. I was in Chicago and every hotel housekeeping was ran by people who couldn’t speak any English. Only Spanish. Can you even comprehend how far Chicago is from the Mexico border?

Try not living in a third world shithole

BRAAAAPPP!

this. What kind of father doesn't at least get some floaties?

Don't care.

Attached: 1441591945157.jpg (385x573, 55K)

where the fuck is aquaman when you need him

Kek

Attached: 2607F05A-F3F2-4BD3-8EB8-9013A1685696.gif (220x220, 1003K)

show your flag you fucking kike weasel.

Attached: 1530135752978.jpg (504x474, 60K)

The same Liberals who cheer for flooding the country with spics who will work under the table cheaply will also shill for a higher minimum wage and rent control in cities.

Based river does more to protect US citizens than anyone in Washington

Attached: PabloSandoval-640x426.jpg (640x426, 67K)

kek

Fighting Cthulhu.
Most of the earth is covered in water, Aquaman is the only dude dealing with 70% of the planet while hundreds if not thousands of other heroes handle the land bits, usually just a single city because they're jobbers.

Aquaman doesn't have time to give a fuck about landfags drowning in water, if they want to be saved they should try asking on of the thousand heroes dedicated to protecting land shit, Aquaman is fuckin busy.

Why do Leftists always start reading books from Chapter 6?

Attached: pBMyo3B2Sao2EbuHAFTX1CNWMbam25xJGPs4sKmLS6XL7jgn4jBYx9FwYC9Q3m8i7UArhzCr7szPajQqB7fsamoRSVjPYuq8rjaJ (750x628, 51K)

How about we put them all on a train with it’s only stop being Canada?

>Pol mind meld
Get out of my head

Attached: TinFoilHat.jpg (640x413, 93K)

>make YOUR NIGGERS work for a change
We started importing you guys and those below your border cause our niggers we’re getting too uppity and demanding more money. Democrats thought importing Mexicans and others would be best since illegal immigrants work for less than blacks, and yiu’re more easily controlled by threatening deportation (at least when the trend started, not so much these days).
Otherwise, pretty much in agreement with you beanbro.

No thats okay, no one up here actually wants them. Its just faggot liberals too close to the border that have been too strongly influenced by the USA's gay fucking culture.
Seriously, all the parts of Canada along the US border might as well just be America-lite. They're all massive angry faggots that will stab you for not letting Akhmed sleep with your wife.
You can have all the retards in Toronto back while you're at it, no one here wants them.
In fact, just take the whole fucking GTA.

this dude is right

based spic