Jow Forumsefugee here, does this board still pay attention to Lauren...

Jow Forumsefugee here, does this board still pay attention to Lauren? A lot of ‘pedes still take her documentaries as gospel.

Attached: C51B2503-FAB1-4372-99A5-3A18F25AE84A.jpg (1862x1048, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8hJRbwwBP7s
youtu.be/Htdn1YpHY5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She got knocked up by some African during the documentary then she bailed and finished her goal.

>listening to women
you really are from plebbit.

>Reddit.
>e-celebs.
Pic related.

Attached: Sage.jpg (157x233, 10K)

If this isn't bait then you really don't know fucking anything about Jow Forums. The consensus is that she's a LARPing whore just trying to make money from retards who will donate to her.
Gtfo with your eceleb shit newfag

Fellow Jow Forumsefugee here.

I used to love Lauren very deeply, but her racist comments on YT show a lack of intelligence. Anyone agreeing with racism/racists are equally stupid. The future is civic nationalism.

it takes a special kind of stupid, cowardice and many times self hate to become racist and bigoted. I suspect a lot of them received no love or meaningful guidance from their sack-of-shit parents.. Not to mention, the lack of self awareness in spouting racist and bigoted crap.. You're basically outing yourself as a pathetic loser but are too dumb to realize.

Real nationalists only care if someone can work harder and more competitively than the next guy to earn their wages.

Lauren doesn’t get that.

Damn with a few edits for general use this could be a pretty good copypasta

Stfu reddit nigger

Lauren is going to take down google.

fuck kikes

This but unironically. Nationalism centered around a set of laws and values is good. Nationalism in the basis of race or origin is bad.

HEY THERE FELLOW MAGAPEDE NIGGERS

not anymore once she was outed as being a fake conservative for the $$$

Finncuck probably killed himself because nobody has seen him in months, so there's nobody here anymore who pays attention to that thot.

The type of nationalism you're talking about only works if the population is a single race or a group of compatible races. The US worked just fine until (((they))) started bringing in immigrants who fundamentally aren't compatible with our system, and who are now trying to change it to the same trash that ruined their country.

> Compatible races
Is bullshit pseudoscience. What you mean is compatible cultures. Second generation immigrants can be as American as anyone else if their parents assimilated and immersed their children in American culture. The problem is when racial groups isolate themselves and refuse to assimilate. And because of identity politics, many people identify more with their race than with their nation, which is a problem, but not a given. As time goes on and there are more fully assimilated nonwhite Americams I expect this attitude will at least diminish somewhat

>yes! All we need to do is play the star spangled banner and make them eat cheeseburgers and they’ll be assimilated

Attached: D23DE761-D526-4778-B15B-1D0A72741E21.jpg (1200x1032, 254K)

She has ok soles but her second toe is too long. Otherwise decently cute, I don’t mind deeper voices on women as long as they’re still smooth

>The problem is when racial groups isolate themselves and refuse to assimilate
Oh so the shit that basically every minority has done, is doing, and is reverting back to right now?
Basing things on race is inherently part of human nature. People of the same race are more likely to help each other out, just like a family.
People like you who are convinced you can bring in anyone from anywhere and expect it to be just fine are what is going to destroy this country. The US is no longer the US when the population that founded it is made into a minority, and eventually kicked out. Just look at what happens to basically any nation when the whites are kicked out. Any infrastructure that was in place eventually falls apart and the society reverts back to shit quality of life.

she needs to be interned

None of this shit in any way disproves my point. Racial pseudoscience will be the death of the alt right movement. You guys could have some good points if you could put aside the racism and talk about the real causes, but you're doomed to never have the mainstream take you seriously because you can't get past the elementary "muh brown skin" understanding of the issue. It's not the brown skin, or any other genetic factor. If nurture, not nature. It's urban ghetto culture, not black people's. It's Islam, not brown people's genetics. Europe was no more advanced than other areas of the world until modern Western culture developed. It isn't white people being superior to other races, it's western culture being superior to other cultures. And other races can become a part of western culture. You idiots are pushing away nonwhite people that otherwise would have joined your movement with your racist retardation.

All I can remember about this slag is that she fucks based Trump-voting niggers.

fuck off reddit

This is clearly from someone who’s never stepped foot in a room full of biological anthropologists, and it shows.

If you have a college education degree, it’s in some useless BA like polysci at best.

Attached: 6A147CC8-F647-4F61-AC82-D51065E8798F.jpg (2407x1937, 3.6M)

>Using ‘pede unironically
Fuck off Q LARPing boomer.

Attached: E3A995F3-0BCD-4E19-8ECE-21A4BC1C0C9C.png (446x435, 70K)

Wow, this post is completely fucking pathetic. I hope you are just joking bro?

Attached: 8687627384.png (1170x600, 462K)

The very definition of Nationalism has to do with race.

Here is copypasta definiton.
The word nation came from the Old French word nacion – meaning "birth" (naissance), "place of origin" -, which in turn originates from the Latin word natio (nātĭō) literally meaning "birth".

Fuck off retard

>pseudoscience
Can I see some empirical evidence of biological equality of different human populations, proving that racial anthropology is "pseudoscience"?
So far I've only seen empirical evidence proving biological inequality.

Attached: 1554480956171.png (1058x1334, 169K)

Nope, I'm 100% serious and I'm working on a STEM degree. Posting a pseudoscientific infographic isn't going to convince me of anything. Race is an arbitrary social construct. There is only one "real" race, and it's humanity as a whole. And I'm not a retarded liberal who thinks gender is a social construct. Gender is biologically distinct, with exactly two specific categories. "Race" has any number of arbitrary groups that can be subdivided as many times as you want.

Shes a niggerlover and a traitor to the right

I think he was posting in threads when she got exposed by Milo. He was not happy to discover that she was with niglet

fucking reddiniggers get out
now we are getting neocons and civnats on top of the already rampant niggerposting and shilling

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.gif (450x450, 844K)

Only to mock her
youtu.be/8hJRbwwBP7s

>pseudoscientific
Where's empirical evidence disproving claims of that graphic and proving that it's pseudoscientific.
Jews with "cultural anthropology" degree telling it's wrong based on nothing and muh 6 gorillions isn't evidence. Only scientific method matters.

She fucked a nigger and got pregnant lmao. E-Celebs not even once.

>Jow Forums
>no centralization
You're on a website

> muh Jews
You people really don't get it. You'll never win the culture war until you can pull your heads out of your asses and stop saying stupid shit like this. Most of the studies purporting to "prove" racial inferiority are incredibly biased and are really just proving people who grow up in impoverished shitholes are less smart. Who'da thunk?

>Liberals refuse to believe science once again
You are rapidly becoming a laughing stock because of this just like the Greens who refuse to allow GMOs in farming that will reduce methane output from cattle while crying about global warming.

Where's the empirical evidence for your claims nigger? Peer review isn't evidence.
>culture war
So you say one got to discard objective truths to try win some lemmings who aren't even human in full sense and who will side with winner anyway whoever he will be? There's no "culture war" btw, only population/race war, and it's on for quite some time.

Attached: 1530686170047.png (1468x7317, 792K)

It's almost as if those places are stuck as impoverished shitholes for a reason....
Also before you go back to some shit about cultures, consider this: Why have only a few races created successful cultures that are able to progress to great levels? Surely, if we're all equal, every race should have made its own successful civilization.

Nice strawman jackass. I'm very pro-GMO. Genetically enhanced crops with better nutrition would be a great start to increasing intelligence levels in third world shitholes. But racial "science" rests on the false assumption that the differences shown between racial groups can be attributed more to genetics than to environment.

I've been travelling for a bit. What exactly did Milo expose and who's(who all've) be pounding that hole?

You will literally not change anything until you mention the Jews. I don't care whatever optics bandwagon you're on right now. Nothing will change until the Jews are named.

Location, dumbass. Whites didn't produce an industrial civilization for thousands of years either and when they did, it was almost a fluke. The perfect storm of Britain being inna central enough location for trade of ideas and resources and yet isolated enough on their island not to constantly get burned to the ground during war. In harsher climates, people were focused more on survival and less on cultural development

SHE SURE IS BASED FELLOW MAGAPEDE

Attached: x1080-eVt.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

>‘pedes
>E-celeb
Fuck off, pleb.

>thinking Jow Forums exists on just one website
>being so new you don't remember the lessons learned from shutting down /new/
Yeesh.

Attached: 1544709622081.gif (540x357, 639K)

Yet everyone of you dread locked fuckwits is out there protesting against GMOs and insisting that human biology isn't real.
Your people are so stupid they don't even want coal to be replaced with Liquid Natural Gas which would have a significant impact on reducing emissions globally and i am suppose to listen to you when it comes to discussing Haplogroups inside human populations? lol.

TWO
YEARS
BEFORE
POSTING

Source?

Milo Yiannopoulos spilled the beans on all of these cunts.

this.op once again is a raging fagit

Human biology is real, but "races" are arbitrary groupings based on superficial differences. And the best way to reduce global emmisions is to regulate corporations. All "personal" consumption like driving cars and the like is peanuts compared to just the top 10 corporate polluters. Low emission cars and riding bikes to reduce pollution are largely virtue signalling which makes a negligible impact in total emissions

>Africa is richest place in the world in all kind of resources, population still lives like animals when civilized people encounter them
>Native Australoid Indian population has no civilization whatsoever, then Caucasian nomads from Eurasian steppe come here, India becomes greatest civilization of Asia, but after they went extinct due to wars and racial bastardization, it again reduced to country only known for shitting no streets and harassing women on social media
>Chinese population reduced to insect state by dozens of centuries of outside conquest, rape and negative selection, meanwhile Korea and Japan where population of the same origin maintained purity and integrity are incomparable to them in terms of human potential
That's just very few examples of how "location" won't do shit unless you have particular genetic stock to make use of it.

Attached: 1512206624425.png (1844x782, 1.75M)

I still Love Lauren, do I fell let down? Of course, do I regret sending her money? No. It's something I still do to help her get back on her feet after what she's been through, she's kind enough to follow me on Instagram, and that's good enough for me. Love you Lauren.

Attached: 1560939437093.png (554x496, 19K)

I'm just explaining to you why i think liberals who insist that they believe in science are a joke to me when they insist human biology isn't real.
Yes our racial Genus is Homo(noid) we are apes that doesn't mean we are all the exact same kind of apes.

Wow that was hard to read, please lurk for a decade before posting.

>all these r*dditors

Sure is summer im here. Back to your shitholes the lot of you.

OH GOD AHHHHAHAHAHA

kekkles

She's been exposed as the grifting, coalburning koshervative cunt that she is. Off to (((college))), and she'll be having a half-sandnigger kid within five years.

youtu.be/Htdn1YpHY5Q