How should we deal with weeaboo who think Japan is perfect ethnostate?

How should we deal with weeaboo who think Japan is perfect ethnostate?

Japan is fucked due to ethnic homogenecity.

Attached: Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan.png (999x666, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0qDYLvRwmM
twitter.com/gvzvfbrxmjwekoe/status/1058936854509060096?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=N-CX21Cz5E0
youtube.com/watch?v=O4X0tsVEeNc
youtube.com/watch?v=wiikYB5u4mg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=Z_dijS1tzmg
youtube.com/watch?v=11TEm23Fmhk
youtube.com/watch?v=C_cCDFqLeTY
youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A
amazon.com/Debito-Arudou/e/B004LTWY32?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Hagakure.jpg (1536x2397, 293K)

How dare you be so shallow and racist! The only diversity that really matters is diversity of thought and opinion, and in that respect Japan has beaten the west and won the gold with flying colours. Look at their art, their food, their care for repairing things that break, their toilets and their clean public spaces!

Japan might be a disgusting insect hive today but it was once my home and it was beautiful.

Your birthrates will deal with the problem on thier oun

Japan is fucked because the men are all antisocial manlets. That’s literally it.

They will continue to be manlets because they go for cute Japanese women who resemble little kids.

I thought the Japanese were more nationalistic than anyone in the west.

Weebo. The correct spelling is Weebo.

Japan is not perfect, but it's not nearly as fucked compared to the west.

>Japan is not perfect, but it's not nearly as fucked compared to the west.
That's my feeling, also. They still have something nice here. You really get the feeling that the Jews are not in control here. But, the feminism, SJW-ism, tranny and LGBTQ-ism is coming. All of the Western embassies in Tokyo support it and fund it, and push it on the Japs. And it's slowly taking root. Personally, I think Japan is on the path to globo-homo. It's just a matter of time. Immigration is already happening, and more and more half nigger half Jap atheletes are being promoted on TV every day, from soccer to basketball to track and field, and even Ms. Japan who is half nigger. I've never seen anything like it before here. Things are changing.

English teacher genocide now

Attached: 1556823817825.jpg (407x600, 75K)

>Japan is fucked due to ethnic homogenecity.
kys

Attached: tfw(((jpn))).jpg (397x432, 55K)

and thats a good thing :)

Shut the fuck up, nothing wrong with HAFU athletes you piece of shit.

See Solve your fucking problem. Shun whites, shun half breeds, get rid of them all

>Dispite being less than 2% of Japans population, foreigner are vastly overrepresented in leftwing degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=m0qDYLvRwmM

Let's play, count the gaijin, guys

Seething krautoid.

>How should we deal with weeaboo who think Japan is perfect ethnostate?
The only reason anyone cares about Japan besides anime is because its a country that is beyond successful by white people standards but populated by a non-white ethnic group which makes it rare.

Disgusting. And it just keeps getting bigger every year. Yeah, a lot of gaijin marching in that fuckin' parade.

Bonus points if you manage to find the Pajeet

Attached: poo.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

You recently did something with my shithole that will allow Jordanians to get into your country and get extended residency only if they learn Japanese

We will come to impregnate Asian women

Attached: tumblr_ms368bHyTa1s9icwvo1_500.jpg (500x750, 38K)

Fuck. Now I'm getting all of these gay videos on my side menu after clicking on that video.

No it's mostly because of anime. So many people on the dissident right are fucking weeaboo faggot trash. I honestly am black-pilled after meeting dissidents so take that how you will.

So brave and progressive, thank you Japan, for taking a stand against racism and letting those poor Air Jordianians in, the Japanese will benefit greatly

twitter.com/gvzvfbrxmjwekoe/status/1058936854509060096?s=21

>No it's mostly because of anime.
I hate that shit. Weebos deserve the rope. But you're right. Most of the gaijin here, especially the younger ones teaching English, are just weebo trash.

>So brave and progressive, thank you Japan
Powerful.

Okay don't be a dick
I haven't seen a single crime list in the west that has Jordanians in it
It's mostly people who aren't even Arabs or Syrians, Iraqis, NAfris and Lebanese

Shut the fuck up, you retarded moron. You yourself are trash.

Maybe its a good thing for the rest of us. SOMETHING has to crack at some point since the West is cucked beyond repair. Maybe the Japs will snap and do something about it. Only a pipe dream

Don't worry my nigger, i am just joking around, that's all i can do after all, if i took this shit seriously, i would have killed myself already

youtube.com/watch?v=N-CX21Cz5E0

>Racists go away

Attached: 1553452280764.png (1423x1566, 631K)

English teacher like your self will get the rope

My friend worked in Japan. In fact, it's not difficult to get there. But you have to live among the old. This is very boring.

>Don't worry my nigger, i am just joking around, that's all i can do after all, if i took this shit seriously, i would have killed myself already
Are you married to a Japanese woman in Kyoto?

My dream is to move to Japan and start a cult where I impregnate tens of thousands of homely Japanese women is that feasible?

Hafu means being half other human ethnicities. Blacks aren't even human so they can't be hafu.

>My friend worked in Japan. In fact, it's not difficult to get there.
It's getting easier. I'm told that they've been handing permanent residency out like candy. Even citizenship. Once you're here, it's pretty easy to stay.

>homely Japanese women is that feasible?
There's no shortage of those. If short, stubby legs, snaggly toothed smiles and moon face are your thing.

Do any of you have any questions? I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have.

No, i do not intend in producing even more of those annoying hapas and i already live in a falling state occupied by the americans

Dancing monkeys should be banned. American, french, Dutch banned. Australians banned.

G o h o m e

No, because I'm doing that!

Attached: 1558297124721.jpg (1097x932, 131K)

They will all die alone and without kids. Soon Japan will go extinct and anime with it and eventually men will go back to being men

I think the men are perfectly fine with it too. They got their sextoys/robots

And that's a good thing
I'd your country is getting immigrants then your country isn't a shithole

Just don't make a stupid law, accept people who are here to work and not asylum seekers also don't let Muslims cuck you by listening to their shitty demands
Simple as

shut the fuck up english teacher

youtube.com/watch?v=O4X0tsVEeNc

Jews have a lot difficulty trouble infiltrating Japan. Therefore their society isn’t nearly as fucked up.

Attached: 27DB5DF2-7F12-4891-9B85-4B8CB626FD63.png (406x460, 112K)

Is it true that you have popular nationalism? Even among young people.
And why do you hate Koreans so much.

>No, i do not intend in producing even more of those annoying hapas and i already live in a falling state occupied by the americans
Good choice.

i do

why dont you get the fuck out of Jow Forums and go back to the original zipper head chan you flaming faggot

This is exactly what I don't want them here. But, like Mike Peinovich said, it's not that they believe what they believe, but that there here to replace you.

>i do
>why dont you get the fuck out of Jow Forums and go back to the original zipper head chan you flaming faggot
Ha aha.

the japs should just have more kids

They infiltrated Europe through two millennia long race-mixing. Not that Europeans let them do that much, but they took what they could, then inbred a lot to achieve that modern inbred ginger blue-eyed look they have now.

Please, ask me anything. I'm up for another hour or so and will be watching this computer while I play Overwatch on the other one.

> their society isn’t nearly as fucked up.
Please let me dissapoint you

youtube.com/watch?v=wiikYB5u4mg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=Z_dijS1tzmg
youtube.com/watch?v=11TEm23Fmhk
youtube.com/watch?v=C_cCDFqLeTY
youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A

It's the negrofication of Japan guys, better get used to it

There's a typhoon coming. I just rode my scooter home from the gym, and it started to rain. I don't know if I have to go to work tomorrow. I have to watch the school's website where they'll announce if classes are cancelled at around 5:00 AM.

i asked you a eserious question and you just said
>Ha Ha
you aint answering shit retard

go jerk off to your overwatch character you fucking hikikomori or whatever the fuck you chinks call yourselves

Any problems the Japanese people have, the Japanese people can solve, because they are united as one people.

Fucking this

Attached: 1561279454922.png (565x396, 876K)

HEY RABBI, WHATCHA DOIN' IN JAPAN

VICE seems really Jewish and subversive in spreading the poz in Japan. Every time I see a pozzed article about Japan it's often from VICE. It's also the journal that Jew Jake Adelstein writes for.

>i asked you a eserious question and you just said
>>Ha Ha
>you aint answering shit retard
>go jerk off to your overwatch character you fucking hikikomori or whatever the fuck you chinks call yourselves
Ha aha.

It bet you're all jealous of me. Let me tell you what it feels like to wake up in an ethnostate every day: FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.

so how can you generate money for pension? a retard.

Boys, ask me anything. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you. Typhoon's coming, though. I feel it in the air tonight.

>so how can you generate money for pension? a retard.
Are you getting the typhoon yet?

The fact that they still look like this to this day is a testament to how much Europeans resisted race-mixing with Jews.

But it's close enough for most people. I'm sure they will try to do the same thing to Asians next.

Attached: MV5BMTQ0OTE0MjA5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA2NDMwMg@@._V1_.jpg (561x841, 178K)

Omg such disgusting, semitic face.

What about anime? How this degenerate thing so popular.

We could really use Frankie right about now to help us with this weather report.

hmm

Attached: 20190627_180928.jpg (1026x1368, 429K)

Pension?

Just do furry commissions and invest in crypto, fren

Typhoon Sepat, the third typhoon of the year, was passing over Kochi at about 7:00 PM. It's coming. Batten down the hatches, boys.

How many years since you last seen your cock when taking piss hmmm?

There is another kike in Japan whose name i forgot, he led a protest against "japanese only" places because they were raycis

Boys, I'm only going to be up for another hour, and then I have to hit the hay. It's 12:00 AM here. I'm going to jump into a Quick Play game in Overwatch, but I'll be watching this computer. Ask me anything. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have. Typhoon Sepat is coming!

>There is another kike in Japan whose name i forgot, he led a protest against "japanese only" places because they were ra
Are you thinking of Arudou Debito (David Aldwinkle)? Sounds like he's a Jew, too, but I don't know for sure. He sure acts like a Jew.

Yes, that is him

idk let me pull my pissing cock out of your gf's hairy sideways chink pussy faggot and ill tell you

hmmmm

Oh, Oh. It's getting windy.

Nigger I am already questioned you about anime

>Yes, that is him
Yeah, he's a real prick.

amazon.com/Debito-Arudou/e/B004LTWY32?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
some powerful stuff

>Nigger I am already questioned you about anime
Sorry, bro. I don't know shit about anime. I'm not a Weebo.

Attached: pizzaup.webm (160x280, 376K)

>amazon.com/Debito-Arudou/e/B004LTWY32?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
>some powerful stuff
Funny story - I sent Deibto a message on his website last year, or in 2017, and he published part of it in the Japan Times. Ha aha! I don't know if I can find the link.

This thread needs a pic of a filthy kebab sandwich and its price in yen (€18 conversed).

>amazon.com/Debito-Arudou/e/B004LTWY32?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
>some powerful stuff
Jared Taylor called Debito a "dancing flea."

Jews fear 50 million german americans.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight...

>Yeah, he's a real prick
You just one of dose raycis japs

Attached: kiked.png (951x759, 104K)

that niggers cock is still bigger than your entire chink body so who cares

>saves time by eating and training at the same time
That's smart and productive!

thank you master
you're absolutely welcome here

Fuck off to bed, is this your first typhoon or something? JET get worse every year smdh

Debito: "Non-Japanese are contributing to Japanese society." He's such a Leftist cunt.

>Fuck off to bed, is this your first typhoon or something? JET get worse every year smdh
he hee. I love - LOVE - typhoons.

This is even better. What are yours thoughts? I think only anime enough to detect beta faggot.

You like thinking about other men's cocks? Is your cut? Did they cut it off then sell it to your mom's favourite face cream company? Did dad have to pay for this or face criminal punishment?

Sad