Think this is just some random shooting in US

>think this is just some random shooting in US
>it's actually IN COPPENHAGEN
>it's two fucking somali niggers from SWEDEN

jesus. fucking. christ. europe is doomed

Attached: cJb-jw9dpmRw9M53-9B-MpS3SAbgJ21wu0YgMr1XZnA.jpg (640x335, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysweden.com/2019/06/26/two-swedish-men-gunned-down-in-copenhagen-shootout/
jyllands-posten.dk/indland/politiretsvaesen/ECE11471390/to-ofre-for-drab-i-herlev-er-blevet-identificeret/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6jVWOQ/har-flyr-mordarna-efter-dubbelmordet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good job, Europe

is that a famas

We're all fucked, the jews got half of the white race to turn on the other half

look at those dangerous far right Swedish white supremacists with assault guns, you need to ban guns

it's nowhere in the news. So it's fake.

Something needs to be done about Swedish youths.

>no surrender sticks visible
>not carried by a terrified, pant pissing frog

Nope, clearly not a famas

Attached: file.png (495x292, 116K)

wheres the link faggot

dailysweden.com/2019/06/26/two-swedish-men-gunned-down-in-copenhagen-shootout/

jyllands-posten.dk/indland/politiretsvaesen/ECE11471390/to-ofre-for-drab-i-herlev-er-blevet-identificeret/

it is in the foreign ones

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/6jVWOQ/har-flyr-mordarna-efter-dubbelmordet

translation

>The gang war between 2 Somali gangs in Sweden "Shottaz" & "the #DeathPatrol" has escalated even further 7 young men have already been killed Yesterday, victim nr 8 & 9(Shottaz) were shot to death in their car with AK47s in Copenhagen Faisal Abdikarim (23) was a #Shottaz leader
it's ak47

Holy fuck

Attached: 1560852015186.gif (400x225, 513K)

Has the media said vibrant diversity is wonderful, yet?
Has the church said brown people bring riches, yet?

Attached: 1548275826297.jpg (1094x771, 217K)

Will somebody take their time to kill these niggers?

part and parcel
how can you not tell an ak from it's barrel and banana magazine

I know Norway has made plans to completely close the border to Sweden once our society collapses, and I can only hope Denmark will do the same. This shit will only get worse.

>daily sweden

Could you imagine? haha what a nightmare.

>Two Swedish men
They don't even use codewords now. I guess because they are too old to be "youths" and they aren't Arab so they can't say "Asian"

I live in Texas and used to work in a manufacturing plant that made hefty trash bags that was infested with Mexicans and El Salvadorians who would constantly get in verbal fights that would escalate into physical confrontations about the borders in between Mexico and El Salvador.

Me and my north african muslim coworker would just point at them and laugh...

You’re a fucking moron

>gunned down by two fellow swedes, who are arguably "more swedish" than their ALLEGED victims.
>the Knugen went live across national television to issue a tearful apology and to offer the shooters the Knugen's Kronen Kock Krimper and a free trip to Oslo for a 500 thousand Euro IKEA shopping spree (courtesy of taxpayers)

"Brenton couldn't have gotten weapons in Europe that's why he didn't do it there"

burger with bad gun knowledge

i thought assault rifles were banned in Scandinavian countries

What a swedbro should do is what the CIA has been doing for years, make their own bullets but put too much gunpowder and cause the guns to explode when they try to fire them

again

Attached: 79898798.gif (500x288, 3.65M)

>Being this new

You have to go back

They are ridiculously hard to get for white guys. The average sandnigger just asks nicely in the mosque and gets a AKM.

It's an AK fucking retard

>#Shottaz
>the #DeathPatrol
there they go with those neonazi hashtags again, better go delete more Wehrmacht marching music from YouTube

dumb stroopwaffle doesnt know Jow Forums memes

Crime is forbidden by law.

They are described as swedes in swedish mainstream media, so dont you call them somalis.

More blood on the NRA's hands. Shit like this just never happens in other countries.

This is a Jow Forums meme. Some faggot is talking about how he's going to be a marine and has a picture of him at an expo holding an M4 or something and a comment from someone on his Facebook asks "is that a famas?". Their is another picture of the same fag with his pic comment "give me a clip so I can do some damage".
I was going to say how gay it is to use such a Jow Forums centric meme on another board, but seeing as how it turned into top-tier bait, I commend this autist Jow Forumsocksucker.

Amen - a few more anti-gun laws, maybe a sprinkle or two to make "hate" crimes a thing of the past, and it's going to be fucking utopia, I tell you what.

"Gangs"
Lmao African proxy wars in Europe now. Clown world

>Hey there 2014
Kek. Always prime bait for newshits

I'm pretty sure I have only seen "is that a famas" two other times outside of/k/, and I've been on Jow Forums for 13 years. Jow Forums is populated almost exclusively by unfunny autists now so there isn't much reason for anyone to be aware of any Jow Forums memes.

kek

first time seeing this meme not gonna lie

HAHAHA. Get fucked, Danes. Malmö is a gift.