Good podcasts, i like tds, ftn, and america first. are they any pol casts that are worth seeing...

good podcasts, i like tds, ftn, and america first. are they any pol casts that are worth seeing? looking for canadian podcasts but ill take whats good

Attached: 667ohojug5521.png (446x447, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/3atwvp.mp3
files.catbox.moe/734b5e.mp3
files.catbox.moe/9b9l4w.mp3
files.catbox.moe/hx8z3l.mp3
files.catbox.moe/m3fwux.mp3
files.catbox.moe/1e01ib.mp3
files.catbox.moe/ntpmru.mp3
files.catbox.moe/3bck06.mp3
files.catbox.moe/e1gnl7.mp3
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/tracks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

files.catbox.moe/3atwvp.mp3
files.catbox.moe/734b5e.mp3
files.catbox.moe/9b9l4w.mp3
files.catbox.moe/hx8z3l.mp3
files.catbox.moe/m3fwux.mp3
files.catbox.moe/1e01ib.mp3
files.catbox.moe/ntpmru.mp3
files.catbox.moe/3bck06.mp3
files.catbox.moe/e1gnl7.mp3

Cumtown
No Agenda
The Dick show

Also Daily nationalist by Sven Longshanks on Radio Aryan, he regularly interviews the creator of TGSNT check him out

joe rogan
last podcast on the left
hardcore history
just a few of the greats to get you started

paycuck shows from the past few weeks

A shaved harambe? Did you say that!?
Ebola Alley? Ya think this is funney??

Have they posted the midweek ftn yet

>last podcast on the left
Listened to a couple of short sections on youtube, are all the episodes just 5 guys being smug for 1,5 hour?

TRS did have a leaf podcast but some of them got doxxed last year so they went dark.

Really? What was the name?

This Hour Has 88 Minutes.
If you google deep enough you might find some old archives.

I like the no more white guilt guy. He's very like uplifting. I think hes been in the movement for a while, I think I remember him talking about working with WLP and stuff. Could be wrong. Has very good takes on optics and semantic arguments.

Jim goads group hug

Anyone got the old episodes of Kulturkampf?

Radical Agenda is great, cry more bowl queers. People's Square, The Foundry, Third Rail, McSpencer Group. That's it. TDS is barely tolerable when Sven is on vacation. Strike and Mike is OK.

Attached: 1561643872162.jpg (1749x2238, 869K)

Check out Florian Geyer. He's a Canuck. soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9

Myth of the 20th century
Weimerica weekly if you can find it

>soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
Here's his show: soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/tracks

holy fuck is he ugly. he did great defending himself in that situation though, as good as anyone possibly could. GOod for him

if you're a white young adult I recommend listening to The Daily Shoah podcast, where guy in OP is from.

i listened to cumtown for a year and a half and finally decided not to download further episodes. Pretty funny but not worth the time.

We need more comedy. I'm tired of hearing the issues spoken about over and over again. We all know what the problems are, we all know what needs to be done. Talking it out every single week does nothing but burn me out. I need to laugh while we wait for things to get to wherever they're going.

Geyer is great. He hasn't done much for quite a while has he? Reminder, Florian Geyer become persona non grata among the TRS crew for being too vocally anti-fag when Ghoul was being outed as a queer and over their support of Greg Johnson. He got thrown under the bus by the alt right to protect the feelings of literal queers.
>holy fuck is he ugly
I believe he said he got into quite a bad car accident that rekt his face.