How are mutts going to invade Iran when they get triggered by fireworks LMAO?

How are mutts going to invade Iran when they get triggered by fireworks LMAO?

Attached: FC813906-4532-41EB-AB15-ECF4EEF72C89.jpg (600x800, 75K)

It triggers them that they shoot back

We're not invading Iran

We're not invading Iran, Schlomo. Might as well give up the gaslighting. Go kill Iranians on your own if you want.

Imagine making fun of men who are so traumatized by combat that the sound of explosions triggers a biological reaction.

Seriously, OP, grow a pair and move out of your parents basement

Mutt soldiers don’t fight anyone. They act like hardasses when they drone women and children and then start crying when they hear fireworks kek.

Attached: A6CAC900-3C0B-4E1F-8255-647DAE402DAE.jpg (468x376, 44K)

>You should only kill grown male terrorists you bigot!
Very progressive of you

Because Trump is a coward, US soldiers won't have to face those mean fireworks.

Unless Israel commands your dual-citizen politicians to make a false flag op to have a reason to invade Iran just like Iraq's fairytail WMD's

Looks like a taco monkey. As a white guy, random illegal fireworks displays are one of the coolest parts about living in the suburbs.

No vet that actually saw some shit puts up those faggot signs. They crave war. Everyone that I've talked to said killing the enemy is the greatest feeling on Earth. If you see that sign, it's a pussy that never left the base

>dies at a rate of 15,000 to 1
you can imply all you want, mohammad.
but the medieval days are over. you desert inbreds can't invade and conquer like you used to so now you slink into better countries like hobos and hope your semitic virus culture takes over.

>asking for courtesy in a nigger/spic filled shithole of a nation

Good luck

PTSD correlates with low IQ and low testosterone

Oh the irony.

The biggest pussies in the Army next to Puerto Ricans.

>Milfags: We will kick Iran's ass to protect our allies Israel and Saudi Arabia!!! To war!!!
>Milfags: Please do not use fireworks in a one mile radius of my house because I have PTSD

Attached: 9228640746165.jpg (1024x619, 154K)

Fun Milfag Fact: Rear deployed soldiers suffer more from PTSD than frontline deployed ones.

So when you see a PTSD Vet, its most likely that he never even saw combat and developed it from the stress of being located at an air conditioned FOB with a burger king and mcdonalds on spot.

t: another Milfag

In my experience it's an the forward deployers claiming pts, not sure how you could claim it unless your base was mortared.

t. Military faggot

>Convenient sinking of ship happens

It’s not as if we stay triggered, the initial reaction is holy fuck “IDF or IED”. When 21 katyusha rockets start landing next to you(within 200-300m) you’ll never forget it. When you get lifted out of your seat and smash your head on the ceiling of a humvee and it knocks every particle of dust loose and you can’t see/think your dieing you’ll never forget it. It’s a mechanism the body uses, because any of my fellow grunts here knows what kinda trip it is to have someone actively trying to kill you, drugs don’t even touch the scale.

OP your just a little bitch.