Donating your organs

Imagine being one of these cucks in webm related, donating your body for "science".

Attached: human factory.webm (480x320, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

facts-are-facts.com/article/organ-donation-modern-cannibalism
abcnews.go.com/Health/patient-wakes-doctors-remove-organs/story?id=19609438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's a good thing other people donate their body to "science".

How long until we find that some old grandpa got his penis "organ" donated toward some tranny surgery despite his family's wishes... having died thinking he'd just be donating his heart or lungs or something like that?

lol take me off the list kikes

They are all white. They don't look real

whats wrong with this?

>donating your body for "science".
i dont think you can .
You can donate it for medical training

This isnt real right?

Attached: F1AA9CE3-E764-4B25-9C31-3EA01F5EAB89.jpg (628x623, 35K)

Attached: ABC35B47-FD94-44A7-892F-8BF0C83560FD.png (3386x778, 252K)

It's a shame, really.
If it weren't for the possibility of my organs saving the life of a subhuman, I'd definitely be an organ donor.

being dead is gon be lit af

They're movie props. Hanging cadavers upright like this is highly impractical. Everything would stretch and sag. Fluids would leak out of your anus now that you're dead and the muscle has relaxed. Hair is not shaven off the bodies like it's supposed to be.

Zoomer?

I kinda figured but that shit does look pretty real

You could also get buried, eaten by worms. And then after 10 years they dig your grave up here and throw the remains in a bone pit.

>Fluids would leak out of your anus now that you're dead and the muscle has relaxed.

we've got an expert here

Checked. This, took some forensics classes in jewniversity and was gonna post the same points.

you know your anuses huh bob?

Are you saying there is no fluid expulsion?

I think I wanna be cremated

Imagine the smell

what's wrong with that?

um, no. I imagine there would be.

>caring wtf happens to your lifeless corpse after you're gone
Imagine wasting emotional and mental energy on ANYTHING that happens after you're dead lmfao

You could play an awesome prank on someone and all it would take is getting naked and holding still

I literally left my full ride scholarship to the best medschool because of this. Doctors are utter subhumans and medical science, while a good thing, is a very disgusting thing as an industry.

nah. i'm just typing like a fag

Bingo

Attached: 675ED6BD-5045-44EA-AC63-A1393BEBE45C.gif (500x500, 865K)

There have been webms going around for years, where people get hung naked and a giant turd drops on the floor as they die. Nothing new.

I'm not sure I'd want med students pranking eachother with my body or body parts playing a part in the shenanigans.

>science

Attached: 82C0A6FA-7BF0-4798-A9AB-1324DEBFA70E.jpg (750x752, 227K)

of course its fake. believing these white niggers

They put buttplugs in their anus', something I'm sure you're very familiar with.

I’m still alive thanks to them.

lol you have another man inside you homo

These are prop dummies for the film industry. Always remember that 99%of what you see here is a larp.

Woman, actually.

I really should get a tattoo that says "I AM NOT AN ORGAN DONOR" somewhere on my torso.

LMFAO FAG

Literally will never happen lol

Wooooow way to burn the jew

For the former things have passed away! Just empty vessels!

Organ donation is time sensitive. You couldn’t store them up, although a good civil war could be helpful.

Also. Friendly reminder that they harvest your organs while you are still alive. Even if you have a chance to be saved they will ignore it to harvest your organs. DO NOT BE AN ORGAN DONOR

That just looks like a yeezy season fashion show

Attached: GettyImages-488589090.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

That’s not a jew, just a low iq child with a proxy.

>the body is normally strapped down during all of this
Nice to know this guy has no idea what he’s talking about

Disturbing but thanks for sharing

I drink and smoke, hence am ineligible for organ donation

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

OMG while you’re alive?! Not brain dead or on a pump or anything, full conscious and aware with no anesthetic? Don’t do it!!

facts-are-facts.com/article/organ-donation-modern-cannibalism

Your eyes seem to work fine.

Those are for a movie set. Prolly some zombie movie.

Stop being a faggot.
abcnews.go.com/Health/patient-wakes-doctors-remove-organs/story?id=19609438

Exceptions don’t prove the rule, histrionic little cunt.

Go be a Jew somewhere else

Go be anti-science somewhere else.

>Fluids would leak out of your anus now that you're dead and the muscle has relaxed
i've heard this also happens to people that visit walmart

Nice, quality rebuttal

its a money making scam. if the organs are used for transplant the family is billed for the procedure.
If used the recipient pays

>anti-science
Good goy

horrifying
Fuck doctors and fuck law making jews

damn I meant to say if organs are not used the donors family pays

i like the idea that after i'm dead some medical student will carry my severed hand up their sleeve and shake hands with someone and pretend their hand fell off
if people want to get a laugh out of my rotting flesh it's ok with me. i won't be needing it

>Sweden
Not true here, organ donation is still opt-in.

Right.

Good goy, keep believing the scientists. They only want the best for you.

Too bad Westworld was a shit show in the end.

This, desu.
I would really like to end in an highschool where younglings desacrate my body and use it for harmless fun.
I hope they'll give me a name.

A dead body fits better in a lab to help avoid some diseases than rotting in a grave
If you're cynical enough

The first season was cool tho

Keep using your computer to lower the quality of discussion everywhere you go.

Oh you know trannies will eventually claim the penis should be donated

>First season: a wahmans place is under a man
>Second season: female empowerment... zzzZZzzzZ

my driver license renews this month im taking my name off the list. your not getting my body parts, you fucking kikes.

Why would I ever voluntarily give away my own valuable property. Even in death.

The entire organ donation bullshit is the biggest scam ever.

>the hospital makes a profit
>the surgeons make a profit
>the recipient gets to live == profit.

Your ancestors get to struggle. Not even one fucking cent can be given to them.

Only complete dumbasses would ever donate their organs. Best part is, in the future they'll be a fucking database. So when you get in a car accident and some rich drunk is compatible with your liver, they'll just let you die for the bigger payout.

Looks like a tacky horror movie prop or something. I'm pretty sure donated cadavers are kept in standard morgue setups.

Never woke up during surgery eh

I originally thought about being an Orgam Donor that but when I became a EMR, I found that no one on my Ambulance crews were organ donors and neither were the ER Docs. None of them gave me a straight answer why so that made me think twice.

>ancestors
>struggle
>present tense
My kingdom for a community of intelligent individuals.

astigmatism

>Despite
I don't think they'll go so far. Plenty of families would agree to it.

Maybe they’d think differently were they organ recipients.

People aren’t tied down during an organ donation

At least the incels on Jow Forums will actually get some use out of it for once.

If you think your body means anything after you die, you are the definition of a cuck. Dumb fucking faggot

THIS do not be a ORGAN donor. They had to make up the term "Brain dead" to harvest your organs. Being unconscious literally means you're brain is trying to heal itself. Thats why people wake up 5-10 years after perfectly fine from comas.

Do not fall for this kike trick. You're only giving organs away to the elite who pay to be at the top of the list.

There is organ donations where the body is moving and trying to fight off doctors in pain while its being harvested.

My favorite is your last sentence.

Imagine the smelle

man you new guys are lacking in images. wheres the potato guy whos on the operating table with no organs and his chest is cut open and its like they drain all his blood

>None of them gave me a straight answer why so that made me think twice.
because they remove your organs without pain blockers and when you are alive. they block your movement by sedatives, but apparently painblockers create a heart attack risk, so you feel every cut while they are removing organs.

Attached: abandon5925101.gif (333x250, 2.74M)

>not giving away your body means you are cuck
>cucking out your body means you're not a cuck

Attached: k.png (654x619, 853K)

There is a reason why bodies are strapped to the table during harvesting operations nigger.

Organ donation is a kike trick for profit and to keep the jew elites alive who pay to be ahead for donations. How do you think all these old ass kikes such as the rockafellers and rothschild stay alive for so long, after catching cancer, and other shit.

I will make sure my burial place belongs to me for at least 200 years

>implying their fluids werent drained
>implying they arent in refrigerator
>implying this isnt real

I know two doctors and neither of them are organ donors either.

Attached: 1554740905376.jpg (231x218, 24K)

Imagine the smell.

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x379, 41K)

Oven dodger

I had dinner with my girlfriend's family the other night and her uncle who happens to be a cop was showing us pictures he's taken with dead bodies. He was taking selfies, sticking his tongue out, making funny faces, etc. It was really sickening and reminded me of Hank from breaking bad. Truly psychopathic behavior. He was laughing too and making jokes about their injuries and appearance. Should I report them? Will the police even do anything about it? I'm thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend anyway.

My cousin is EMT and he's not a donor either, and he tells be all hospital staff and doctors arn't donors either.

Its a fucking scam for you to die in the most painful way possible for some kikes profit, and well being after he takes your organs so he can live longer.