Would you respect fags if they acted more like straight people? No attention seeking obession, no lispy speech...

Would you respect fags if they acted more like straight people? No attention seeking obession, no lispy speech, no whoring oneself in public, just plain fucking people who mind their own damn business.

Attached: Di-gCi8v_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsoilOmepb0
newnownext.com/straight-men-maggots-study-gay-men-kissing/07/2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my only info about gay people is through Jow Forums

Most fags are low key. Breeders with an axe to grind and repressed urges freak out about pride parades when they're essentially gay Mardi Gras. Leave your fuckin kids at home

most fags already act like that

Fags that act normal are just fine. The only ones that need to be killed are the degenerates that do all of the crazy shit at pride parades.

I would only start to respect fags if they stopped with the sodomy and stopped molesting children. So I'll probably never respect them. I don't care about flamboyant homosexuals, just the degenerate ones.

Sodomites invite evil spirits into themselves. There is no such thing as "normal" homosexual. They are all fucked up degenerates

Attached: 1559957700097.jpg (1647x2130, 315K)

Who gives a fuck where another dude puts his dick. No one should have a problem with them. Trannies in bathrooms and the gender craziness is a different story.

No
you don't automatically get "respect" for acting like a normal person
respect is earned

I'm in a bad spot in life. Imagine being gay but not wanting that nasty ass anal nonsense. Imagine succ and jerk time is all you want and some quality bro time. Women just don't do it for you no matter how hard you try. Imagine you don't care much for the negro or his master the hebrew. Now you go out in the world and the only guys out there who are gay usually all act like bitch old women and labor to look like anorexic 12 yr olds who literally eat shit and wear dildo hats and then the alt right end of society wants nothing to do with you because of the shit eating dildo hat wearers and they in turn want nothing to do with you because in their eyes your basically a nazi because you just want to gas some jews and blacks. You have no community,no brotherhood your just this lone feral rage filled animal wandering the night alone forever eventually hating gay people too. Its a fucked up ride.

Attached: 1534621322033.jpg (1080x1303, 372K)

cannot argue with that.

Attached: 1524037869351.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

You're looking for a unicorn there.

Attached: 6798269_eeb879e852_m.jpg (375x375, 34K)

Your speech charmed me and I like pic related.

Attached: 1560910277880.jpg (560x564, 59K)

fags aren't normal, that's why they suck dick

No. They stick their dick in men poop cunts. That's really gay.

I have children, so no. P.edos will get the rope.

>can't earn respect by being normal
then how the fuck do you? stfu retard

no i could never respect an actual cocksucker no matter how he behaves

The only issue I really have with them is that they Don’t leave their kids at home. Instead, they dress them in drag and have them participate.

And to answer OP, yes. If faggots didn’t act like such faggots I wouldn’t have a problem.

Respect is earned. Not being a total dickhead isn't earning respect; it is merely avoiding derision.

If they didn't fly their religious rainbow flags over corporate headquarters and state buildings, yes. If they didn't fuck with the Constitution yes.
But since they don't want to support religious freedom i hope they all die of aids.
Sage

Based

Yes

Yes absolutely.

But alas, it's "their culture".

no they don't

This

They do. I know many fags that want to be around people who act straight and not faggy. The ones who cry homophobia are almost always these faggy tranny looking and behaving fags. In germany we call them "Tunten"

>They do. I know many fags that want to be around people who act straight and not faggy.
No, they do absolutely, fucking, not.

I'm around them too, in fact, I quite literally, is what they desire most; & their actions, don't prove 'their-pudding' so to speak according 2 u -- I'm bisexual

i want to redpill a couple of friends on the modern gay-culture. (gay pride and shit)
but youtube only gives me videos that have been certified by the ministry of truth.

anyone here have some good example videos of the degeneracy going on there?
anti-trans vids are appreciated too.

this is probably an unpopular opinion, but i honestly don't give a shit about what you do in private
just don't force your sexuality on children and we'l be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=EsoilOmepb0

Every job I had in high school there was always a fag that would try to molest me. I would always quit the job

Well looks like this one channel is going down

I would literally give zero fucks what they do at home with other consenting adults.

I do not mind two men having sex. What I do mind is degenerate faggot parades and look at me I'm special because I like anal sex behavior and men acting like woman behavior.

I do not mind two men having sex. What I do mind is degenerate faggot parades and look at me I'm special because I like anal sex behavior and men acting like woman behavior.

>would you give a fuck about people that act normal in public?

How are we even supposed to deduce that the fags are indeed fags if they act like normal men? Huh, retard?
Fags are disgusting and evoke feelings of utter rage precisely because they act like stereotypical fags.

Bullshit. Exceptions to the rule do, but its definitely not the majority.

We need to keep up the work on turning the rainbow back into our symbol. I'm tired of the gays feeling so blessed. If they lose the rainbow, they lose everything.

We need to make the rainbow into a symbol of God's Covenant again. These heathens hate God enough to steal his symbol, well we love him enough to take it back!

Generally unless they make everything about them being gay, i dont care.

Das rite!

Attached: 1554929527134.gif (600x371, 570K)

2 men can fuck when they are bored as long as the produce at least 2 children.

Attached: 1554901125773.jpg (474x471, 46K)

We need to add more 'Godliness' to this. Maybe a painting where pagan gods are beating down degenerates with a rainbow in the background.

Being a true gay is looking for the ideal lover and realizing that this world is full of shit so you give up and focus on other endeavors. Prove me wrong

that's called being in the closet you fucking faggot
/thread

If they did when it was first coming around sure. Now after what weve seen no lol.

No. It isnt a "revenge for all the thousand years of antigay mobbing", so they deserve all the rooftop.

by doing something worth getting respect for, you dumb bitch.
you know, rasing a family, having a decent job,doing all that good shit

no because they are a symptom of a sick society and most normal healthy people know it even if they wont say it.
newnownext.com/straight-men-maggots-study-gay-men-kissing/07/2017/

It isnt a revenge anymore, they total crazy. Rooftop.

>I don't care about flamboyant homosexuals, just the degenerate ones.
because sucking on a penis and sticking it in your ass isnt degenerate?

Bullshit. Exceptions to the rule do, but its definitely not the majority.

I would respect the lgbt community if they wouldnt shove it all up my nose with the "Im gay and thats why Im better!" and the major problem are the SWJ that are making me really hate them.
I dont care if youre gay
I dont care if youre black
I dont care as long as you act like a normal person and dont harm others

Look, if you want to fuck dudes, I get it, that's fine. If you want to skip out on family life and just be a "confirmed bachelor" that's fine. But don't bring your ass-boy to family gatherings and expect to be accepted, that's just disgusting.
>fuck dudes because it's gross and wrong and that's how you get off

I.e., in the closet?
Yes, yes i would respect them more if they kept their perversions at home at conducted themselves normally in society.

Aaand the faggot shows up almost immediately to bitch. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

Attached: a2.jpg (250x174, 5K)

give it a year, you'll learn to hate eventually. they all do

Attached: 1558670272644.gif (600x600, 12K)

Sorry about that bro, that sucks (no pun intended)

No they let their family bloodline die out by not having their own children just because they like it in the ass.

Why would they act like straight people if they were born gay?
That's like telling a dog that he needs to act more like a horse.
Grow up and let people be people, it's not like being gay has adverse effects on the atmosphere, oh wait y'all don't believe in climate change either so that argument doesn't work

Quit complaining, there is a whole subculture of straight identified dudes like you that like to suck cock.

Also: you are a self absorbed faggot, get over yourself.

Until they don't.

What the fuck are you me