Are single woman under 120 lbs an endangered species?

As a male who weighs under 160 lbs I’m having trouble locating single females that weigh under 140.

Any that are under that weight and are single have body counts in the hundreds

Attached: 692ABB7A-E459-4E39-BA71-75A25E167B5B.jpg (634x481, 94K)

Are burgerposters with good grammar an endangered species?

I blame it on instagram culture that has modern woman eating out lunch, dinner, brunch and breakfast 7 days a week (posting on insta of course) and then guzzling beers like a working class boomer 7 days a week

>Are single woman under 120 lbs an endangered species?

I wish.

Attached: 1546028168260.jpg (1242x1485, 1.38M)

>120 lbs
that is 54kg for non-retards

I don’t spend much time editing my Jow Forums posts. It’s called shit posting for a reason you lifeless nigger.

Let me know if I had any spelling mistakes there faggot

I blame it on instagram culture because every thin girl thinks she can make a fucking career out of it now

> attractive women are having sex with other people and not me. How dare they have sex with lots of people like I would if i was attractive/a girl...
the thread.

>because every thin girl thinks she can make a fucking career out of it now
well they are a rare species at this point, at least in the anglosphere

>there
Their*

Stop weight shaming people jackass

the kitten does not approve, but laughs anyway.

Attached: the alt write.jpg (892x1055, 88K)

RARE

The one who aren't land whales will command more attention and most men will not be an option so for men they'll either have to accept fucking a lardo or just give up and become worthless lardos themselves. The fat chick epidemic will be the end of us all.

Believe it or not, but these whales can still get laid, unlike some men.
Pussy is a pussy, and when it's dark and you're drunk you can't see and don't care how ugly they are. It's a fact.

Can something be an endangered species if it never existed ?

>lbs
Use real units
Yes

I think you jist live in the wrong state
Come to a state with a very active outdoor culture and live near a college
Granted you'll see mostly liberals, but most women are, anyways. It's up to you to fix that

That being said, don't come here. We're full.

I feel like women can get away with being a little chubby, especially if they have children, men on the other hand should always be in shape

Attached: IMG_2088.jpg (480x542, 47K)

Yes

A fellow man of taste