>CommSec Wilburine on FBN 6/26/19
youtu.be/pdoUmaDwRD4
>TreasSec Mnuchin on CNBC 6/26/19
youtu.be/It5pRgITRbI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: file.png (685x439, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/judge-to-review-motive-of-trump-administration-census-citizenship-question-11561505305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA!

Attached: 1546942569550.png (615x741, 337K)

scotus just excluded federal courts from the gerrymandering issue forever. seems like a big deal

Attached: 2lsag2mxtw631.png (1536x853, 1.49M)

W E

W O N

MAGA

Attached: 120df5fcb7e029e16d8d87bb5710a8f8d6c9d5036785485971144d42f587bc3a.png (1563x1242, 266K)

>swear to Christ, Donald. Don't make me get out of this grave.

Attached: 105365071-1533050046656rtx30c1n.530x298.jpg (530x298, 17K)

There isn't going to be a citizenship question on the Census. Trump always accepts defeat when a judge hands it to him. Tool of the Jews.

BIG FROM CENSUS DECISION
> "Relatedly, a court may not set aside an agency’s policymaking decision solely because it might have been influenced by political considerations or prompted by an Administration’s priorities."

PRINTING DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 30
"While the government has said the census questionnaire must be completed by June 30 in order for the forms to be printed on time,the Census Bureau’s chief scientist, John Abowd, testified that the lockdown date is Oct. 30, according to a concurring opinion issued Tuesday by Judge James Wynn of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, in Richmond, Va."
SOURCE: wsj.com/articles/judge-to-review-motive-of-trump-administration-census-citizenship-question-11561505305

COURT ADDS CENSUS TO OCTOBER DOCKET

It's not over bros. Come join the modern world. Even Canada asks about citizenship in our census

The Illegal Immigrant States of Obama.

Attached: 1558545413301.png (1472x544, 601K)

The gaslighting right now regarding the census is fucking AMAZING, it can still be done

tldr Roberts fucked over Trump

Attached: Census setback.jpg (617x328, 37K)

census opinion for brainlets...

>“yeah, what you want to do is definitely within your constitutional authority, but you’re being a bit of an asshole about it. clean up your reasoning, come back, and you obviously win.”

the only question: is there enough time for 2020?

Oooooooh nooooooo that sucks

Trump getting blacked last night might actually help him in the election. He is trying to get that black vote. He sure does love black people!

Attached: 1557612420144m.jpg (1024x408, 109K)

>Excessive
some real unbiased journalism there, huffpo

just like there wasn't going to be a travel ban?

Are you doing you part?

Attached: im-doing-my-part.jpg (570x340, 141K)

Attached: 06-27 10_39_24.png (851x805, 899K)

WE HAVE TO TURN TO RICHARD SPENCER

IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE SURVIVE
>t. Shills

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-075142_Twitter.jpg (810x1232, 406K)

Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

>huffpaint

>Someone, somewhere has the original Shia LaBeauf "He will not divide us" flag in his house

Attached: 1550776632768.png (1309x357, 32K)

Just like the Muslim ban that got sent back to a lower court in similar fashion, right? Oh wait...

I FUCKING TOLD YOU ROBERTS WOULD C U C K
FUCK LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIT
AMERICA IS FUCKING DEAD
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

They ruled in his favor on that, dipshit, and then he refused to actually use that power in any way to seal the borders. Fuck you.

Who tf is mark Elias, and I can think of something else that seemed “implausible” in 2016. Can you?

Based leaf putting blackpilled retards in their place

shills gonna shill

Attached: really nigger I haven't even finished my coffee yet.png (306x306, 112K)

Who started World War I ?.. Muslims??
Who started World War II ?.. Muslims??
Who killed 20 million human being of the original inhabitants of the Australia?.. Muslims??
Who sent nuclear bombs to destroy Hiroshima and Nagasaki?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 100 million indian of Native American Indians in North America?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 50 million Native American Indian in South America?.. Muslims?
Who enslaved over 180 million African, around 88% of them died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean?.. Muslims??
No, they were not Muslims !!!
first of all you have to precisely define Terrorism. If a Non-Muslim did something wrong, then it's just a crime, but when a Muslim do the same crime than he is terrorist!!
First you have to stop using double standards, only then you will know who are the real terrorists.

DONT CALL US A TERRORIST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REAL TERRORIST.

>It's good but you need a better reason for it
What are the chances of Roberts dying so we can replace him with someone less awful?

Good it's an issue for states.

.2/10

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

It is, and thank goodness. It'd be yearly dockets full of "wahhhhh our districts were redrawn racially." This benefits both Ds and Rs and removes the faggotry from clogging up the courts annually

what the fuck is up with trump and this push with hiv? who is telling him this is a winning issue?

Attached: file.png (596x337, 85K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

Pol's days are numbered. Subreddit the Donald has been quarantined and will probably be deleted soon. I'm glad that the majority on the internet are so intensely anti racist and against hate speech.

If there is a place that needs to be shut down it's this shitty forum. Too bad I cannot see your salty comments when it inevitably happens

>Fuck you.
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: good post.png (1000x967, 2.29M)

It doesn't matter because this administration doesn't actually want the citizenship question; it wanted to look like it did.

Yeah, and just wait until they spike the ball on your libshit ass for the census question - constitutional, must not explained well enough. Patience...

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

Imagine being so fucking stupid you go expat but still claim an American flag and tell people you’re American

>They ruled in his favor on that
yes, eventually. like they will on the census. stay mad.

Commerce said that its impossible without more $$ spending which they can do.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Attached: again.jpg (474x622, 45K)

The Democrats just lost the house in 2020 with this one single rulling and that's a good thing

Are you legit retarded?

Lol why the fuck are the shills pretending its a bad thing that Trump has to explain the census question better? Its already deemed constitutional is this all they got?

Attached: clarence does not approve.jpg (645x363, 33K)

>your side wins the biggest SCOTUS decision of our lifetimes
>citizenship question not allowed because reasons
>STILL bitch

Jesus fucking Christ.

Oh shut your spud loving mouth you fucking commie. Im getting real real sick of this politically correct bullshit from these neemish bullshitters who are spewing night and day. We devour and eat their words faster than my fat ass can eat a mcdouble. "oh Thats racist." "Thats racist" is fucking racist. Fucking turn it off. Enough with your media machine. Enough you beautiful commies. You asshats. you sand nipples. You suede cheese nuggets. You yellow marshlings. You green coated yellow teeth fake plastic nerf gun toting want to be SS cry baby hate monger what the FUCK was your mother thinking? Letting the nightly news or Whoopie Goldburg teach you growing up ya fucking despicable twatlings.

All of ya. White. Black . and yellow? wtf does that even mean?? and everyone in between eating it up faster than a gnarly roach eats a bitter papine...now go chew on that piece of cordage that you are. Satan's right hand covered in wet toilet paper. That's what you are. Now ill let you figure out who "you" are.

>just like there wasn't going to be a Muslim ban
How embarrassing for you!

then filter the thread giga-faggot

This issue was settled with the travel ban case. Trump has 100% of the legal powers necessary to seal the borders. He refuses to do that in support of an invasion. He is a traitor.

Attached: 1560774077544.png (1184x724, 34K)

*HUFF* *HUFF*
that aid is going to say it

Attached: 1542902127349.jpg (634x1005, 110K)

They ruled that the they must provide a better reasoning for including a Citizenship question. It seems doable enough

Hey, I plan on vacationing at Oregon next year.
Any tips?

Attached: 46B4D4EA-CF5B-41FA-8B55-869C54E1BC4F.jpg (1024x771, 98K)

Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Once we know who they are we can send them all to the sun on a rocket.

Stop blaming the Jews! Yes, the gov of Israel and the degenerate Jews in the west are destroying us. But blaming every jew makes you look like a moron. We must focus on the white man. Fuck what the white women think, feminism is the primary tool to destroy the west. China is gaining steam, and yes, trump is halting it, but he won't save you forever. If we do not unite the white man, we lost. Stop arguing and even begging women to stop feminism, it's pathetic. Feminism must die by the hand of the white man. Women destroyed families with no fault divorce, science with gender quotas, politics with communism, economy with welfare and open borders, men with incredibly biased domestic violence laws, and so on. Women are destroying you. Yes, the Jews laugh and pay women for it, but it's the women doing it. We must stop the self hatred of white men. Women are only on your side if it's profitable for them, they'll date niggers and say 'what do you think of that, white incel? Have sex, like seriously?'. It's the women, and the submissive men that allow women, that are destroying us. Women are idiots, they believe they went into a boxing ring, defeated men and got rights from it. Men gave them rights. Men are the alpha and the omega. Instead of hating those who exploit the weaknesses of whites, overcome the weaknesses. Yes, the normies are retarded, but they can be turned. Literally all my coworkers started to spot black people names. Women cannot be reasoned with. They believe they have penises too, and that their feelings dictate the world and your enemies exploit that. Either start thinking of a way to replace these crypto passive feminists (do you think several generations of mixing race, always with a pure white man can give white children, maybe with Palestinians?) or start educating the men, not the fuxking women, it's like talking to a wall, to stand straight, realize their weaknesses and stop the self hatred. Please!

Oh no. the jordanian Nigger is back with his pasta. Whatever shall come of this. Im sure people will be swayed to love niggers. Noo.

Attached: 1548776397534.png (460x380, 254K)

You faggots get triggered so easily

Yup. We're okay. The Commerce Dept won on the constitutionality of the the question: it's legal to ask it but fumbled on their explanation. They are getting chance to "correct the record" so to speak

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

They already found a cure. The issue is moot.

It's just the retard Firelord.

>Redistricting ruling comes out okay
>Census question gets delayed
Would have rather have had it the other way around, but I guess that's fine now.

Because there won't be enough time to re-hear the case and get a ruling before census forms have to be printed.

>is this all they got?
Yeah, they will try to demoralize people, it's what they do

Attached: awo.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

>this is your brain on coulter and black dick

Whad in davy jones' logger did ye jusd barg ad me, ye sgurvy bilgerad? i'll have ye gnow i be dhe meanesd guddhroad on dhe seven seas, and i've led :DD numerous raids on fishing villages, and rabed :DD over 300 wenghes. I be drained :DD in hid-and-run billaging and be dhe deadliesd widh a bisdol of all dhe gabdains on dhe high seas. Ye be nodhing do me bud anodher sourge o' swag. I'll have yer guds for garders and geel haul ye lige never been done before, hear me drue. You dhing ye gan hide behind your newfangled :DD gombuding devige? dhing dwige on dhad, sgallywag. As we barley i be gondagding my segred :DD nedworg o' birades agross dhe sea and yer bord is being dragged :DD righd now so ye bedder brebare for dhe dybhoon, weevil. Dhe gind o' monsoon dhad'll wibe ye off dhe mab. You're shargbaid, fool. I gan sail anywhere, in any waders, and gan gill ye in o'er seven hundred :DD ways, and dhad be jusd widh me hoog and fisd. Nod only do i be dob o' dhe line widh a gudlass, bud i have an endire birade fleed :DD ad my begg and gall and i'll damned :DD sure use id all do wibe yer arse off o' dhe world, ye dog. If only ye had had dhe foresighd do gnow whad devilish wradh your jibe was aboud do ingur, ye mighd have belayed :DD dhe gommend. Bud ye gouldn'd, ye didn'd, and now ye'll bay dhe uldimade doll, you buffoon. I'll shid fury all over ye and ye'll drown in dhe debdhs o' id. You're fish food now

What the fuck is the point
How the fuck will they know?
If they can get censuses too illegals then they already know theyre there illegally
Or the illegals just wouldnt complete the census. Dumb and irrelevant. Lets talk about how republicans legalized gerrymandering and how thats a good thing because it benifits our side

Liberals are mental midgets

>is this all they got?
Absolutely, they're clinging by their fingernails. SeeGo dilate, faggot.

Attached: DAB or whateva.png (472x636, 320K)

We have actual important news happening. no one is gonna read all your shit right now.

So basically they said the question wasn’t unconstitutional but the feds needed to provide better reasoning to adding it back in.

You're Jordanian, you're whiter than most of Europe nowadays. You want to kill a white person, stick a gun in your mouth.

yeah. pretty much

you know, most faggots getting hiv are niggers. because of social stigma and niggers not being accepting of faggots, they don't get treatment. hiv advances into aids. when you gets aids, you die a painful death. it is much better to let this "issue" take its own course, naturally.

Why doesn't Trump use the legal powers the Supreme Court ruled he possessed to secure the borders? Why, nigger? Tell me, I dare you.

Because trumpniggers are too stupid to understand that the ruling was absolutely devastating to trump. This is what happens when you dont go to blue state colleges

Attached: 1560657585053.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

That doesn't stop other people from accessing this shit forum. People here are getting brainwashed and become extremists

They cant handle anything other than posting at specific times and posting pictures of cats and tittless women. Anything more than that and they break down mentally.

2/10 what? You think I'm b8ing?
Nope, I am dead fucking serious.
This was the single most important SCOTUS decision of our lifetimes. The question won't even fucking matter by the time the next census rolls around in like 10 years.

>it's impossible to reprint government documents
>they all have to be printed a year in advance
This is lazy.

Its all they have now since they know they cant convince us of their retarded shit

That senate bill is a piece of shit. 95% humanitarian gibs for illegals, 5% law enforcement.

>there are literal anncucks ITT
They get the rope.

Attached: Untitled.png (724x109, 13K)

>People here are getting brainwashed and become extremists
t. Pantifa

Hes to busy writing an essay justifying why he is following the law.

The census starts in July, dipshit.
It won't even matter in October, and certainly not in 10 years when the next census occurs.

Well that's congress for you.

>News
>In America
No one gives a flying fuck about your irrelevant country

There reasoning was stupid. What does Dept. of Commerce have to do with "protecting voter's right"? They should have give a reasoning in line with Dept. of Commerce functions and Duties.

Thanks, Ann

Attached: 06-27 03_07_04.png (611x600, 422K)

>go vote for the based Dems, who want to decriminalize illegal immigration!
>or don't vote at all, voting is gay!
You have no power here.

Attached: these teeth.jpg (344x296, 29K)

Your brain is as smooth as a baby's ass

Yes, but the court should only be looking at the constitutionality of the citizenship question, not the reasoning behind it. Retarded kicking the can bullshit.