I dont trust her. Shes worse than Warren and the others because she carries that Obama like messiah glow...

I dont trust her. Shes worse than Warren and the others because she carries that Obama like messiah glow. She shouldnt be a hundred miles near power.

Attached: E26CACA6-0F9C-4691-A1F8-325161254BEE.png (1200x630, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-rYgEiGHps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's literally only good on one issue - foreign policy

So you don't like her because she's charismatic and you're impressed by her.

We see thruough your hebrew shennanigans, you dirty kikes.

doesn't matter, she's not going to get elected.

Warren is there to take out bernie so that Biden gets the bid.

She wants the guns. Anybody who wants your gun is either trying to rob you, rape you, kill you or all three.

And I guarantee she becomes a zionist war hawk as soon as she's in power. The military advisers to the president will walk all over her. She's just a good liar.

Dont fight your feelings for mommy op. You will only struggle against thyself!!!

Attached: 1558818440490.jpg (900x974, 37K)

unironically this, she schooled that Ryan nigga but being anti-war is all she really has. She has to expand her platform if she wants to survive the election.
Or maybe she just wants to be someone's foreign policy advisor, I dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=_-rYgEiGHps

Schizo

Stay mad, Blumpfkin

Neojew mad she wants to end your constant war?

don't ever trust a female leader

Go hindu wohooo

>All this neocohen boomer fear

Attached: 66B7BCB1-2882-4240-8B1A-2F220AA434AA.jpg (268x284, 17K)

Nice ass , tho.

Attached: download (10).jpg (564x752, 71K)

>shareblue has deposited $0.15 into you account.

I actually dont like her positions that much apart from foreign policy but damn is she the apex of milf.

Pretty much. People mostly like her because she's hot and she at least seems genuine in her beliefs.
Hell, I think she's alright, and I'd definitely give her my dick. With that said, I'm still voting for Trump but Tulsi vs Trump would probably be the best outcome since at least if Trump lost it wouldn't be completely horrible.

Shut the fuck up you nigger faggot. You 'muh shills' retards ruined this board.

Lots of damage control.

taking bets
shes gonna win

how much aipac money has she taken during the course of her political career?

She’s a Zionist.

Attached: E6242C24-4DD0-4F4F-8DFC-6FF93E4FDFC7.jpg (912x832, 262K)

Agreed. Never trust a fuckin lib cunt. If you haven’t learned that by now you’re an idiot.

>gif related is what Tulsi tards look like

You have to be pretty damn retarded to think that an American president would carry out a non-interventionist foreign policy.

Like Obama, she's a snake with shit domestic policies trying to draw non-neocon folks on the other side by espousing foreign policy sweet-talk.

Attached: retard.gif (645x729, 631K)