Pls send help to Dallas. We're getting invaded by corrupt liberals

Pls send help to Dallas. We're getting invaded by corrupt liberals.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-105715_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 839K)

Dallas has been a niggerspicfagliberal hell hole for years.

t.lifelong Dallas resident

Woops I dropped brown paint all over it

now its brown pride, dummy

Although i bet this is money laundering. Theyre only going to spend x amount and pocket the rest

Fuck, my bottle of acetone broke when I was walking across the street!

Do what I do in Denver and leave skid marks on them

HAHAHHAHA

A mockery of the great flood. lmao
Sodom Gomorallas

based

I'm straight and I think rainbows are cool/pretty, sucks queers practically stole them.

Not enough money to fix potholes. Plenty of money for this shit. Send in the clowns, there must be clowns.

Walk the faggot road got it's good for you

What does a fag road do for anyone? I'd love to know their reasoning behind doing this. Everyone knows faggots exist and walk among us. Also, fags are a very low percentage portion of the population right? Why do they get all this special shit? We all pay into taxes. Where's nigger pride street? Or boomer pride? Or god forbid a WHITE PRIDE street, you know, the race that's probably paying for most of this trash.

Dallas is jewed to fuck. Literally southern NYC

Having rainbow sidewalks would be neat if they stood for light refraction or just because.

Too bad degenerates coopted the rainbow and ruined it.

(((Construction firm))) gets to sell paint and paint at inflated prices

Meme construction projects are money laundering like modern art

if you were really from Dallas, you would know that Oak Lawn has been the gay part of town for 40+ years... I grew up there, try not to go back unless I have to.

What happened in Dallas when they said, I think it was the DA, that they weren't going to prosecute thefts under $800?

>blaming spics or no reason than you people being huge fags.

it would be a terrible shame if someone griefed this in minecraft

Kek