Free Speech is Gone!

We live in a society that no longer values free speech. We have lost our moral footing one step at a time down a very slippery slope.

Attached: !no_free_speech.png (224x224, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-tech-exclusive/exclusive-in-a-world-first-facebook-to-give-data-on-hate-speech-suspects-to-french-courts-idUSKCN1TQ1TJ
wnd.com/2019/06/republican-resistance-big-tech-censorship-targeted-for-kill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

censorship is being embraced. Reddit pulled the plug on r/the_donald

Attached: r_the_donald.png (1797x753, 65K)

Ironically the Protestant / Enlightenment focus on the individual which led to free speech being so prized in the first place is now what's leading to it being discarded, since the same ideology has morphed over the course of 250 years to conclude that suppressing white ethnocentrism is more significant a threat to its vision of utopian, egalitarian freedom than...being free (to speak your mind)

Sucks for you. I'll continue to say whatever I want.

Is that why they're all here?

Free speech was never an absolute. In addition to "blasphemy and rudeness", anything that would make the aristocrats less powerful over their supposed wards has always been an exception to the rule.

niggers

>quarantined
I'm not familiar with reddit. What does this mean? Are we going to get an influx of even more t_d redditors?

Only white people have the capacity to even begin to care for vague concepts such as free speech. Prove me wrong.

Finding where the leadership that is pushing the anti-free speech agenda live is becoming a more viable solution

Attached: template.jpg (1700x2200, 1.08M)

redddits Jow Forumst_d and the cancer they spread with /ptg/ on Jow Forums has been total trash since 2016

You are an idiot. The definition of free speech is the government won’t jail you for speaking your opinion.
You’re not in jail, so free speech is still intact.

>Being this goddamn stupid
>INB4 i..it will never happen in the US

"Exclusive: In a world first, Facebook to give data on hate speech suspects to French courts"
>reuters.com/article/us-france-tech-exclusive/exclusive-in-a-world-first-facebook-to-give-data-on-hate-speech-suspects-to-french-courts-idUSKCN1TQ1TJ

The left has freedom of speech, the right doesn't and it's glorious.

Free speech is more than just a law, it's a concept and value of society. The First Amendment doesn't establish the concept of free speech, it just forbids the government from infringing upon it. Why does someone need to explain this to you?

There is a fundamental reason why our freedom of speech rights were followed up by our right to bear arms.
>Black rifles matter

Section 230 protects Big Tech from lawsuits because they are platforms, not publishers.

But by banning conservative posts, they are acting like publishers.

So their 230 protection should be removed and they should be open to lawsuits for libel when users post defamatory content.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

wnd.com/2019/06/republican-resistance-big-tech-censorship-targeted-for-kill/

>Are we going to get an influx of even more t_d redditors?
Last night brought many newfrens to our humble abode.

That is goddamn exactly why the same goddamn leftist faggots are pushing both censorship and disarmament of the population at the same goddamn time

THIS

Wow. You honestly believe that every private company should broadcast your pointless existence and uneducated opinions because you say so.
That’s the most pointless, millennial, unjustified opinion I’ve ever read on the internet. Facebook doesn’t exist to please you, idiot. It exists to make money and shape the common opinion to whatever it deems appropriate. If you ever bothered to read a TOS, you’d know this. You’re too self absorbed to realize that you’re nobody. Just a single grain of sand on the beach of life.
Try going outside and talking to real people instead of whinging on the internet you pussy. You don’t even use the actual rights you have. You just sit behind a keyboard and whine.

You haven’t explained anything. You just prattle on about shit that isn’t reality.

Name one case of censorship that isn't actually just de-platforming (which is different).

I'm sorry if you're not able to understand abstract concepts or ideas. I suggest reading more books.

Cool that means we are closer then ever to where the bullets start flying and the bodies start piling

Attached: d3b385eaa2148dec820421cf521bd810.jpg (564x551, 90K)

>Cool that means we are closer then ever to where the bullets start flying and the bodies start piling

Love this LARP. It's never going to happen

You can read the constitution and see what is protected by free speech. You can read court cases and discover the definition of free speech. You can read the TOS of any social media, or the few simple rules here and see plainly what is and what isn’t allowed.
You’re just giving your singular opinion on what you think free speech should be. You’re such a bellend that you think your tiny insignificant opinions outweigh the terms you agree to to use social media.
Wake up and smell the concrete, kiddo. You and your opinion doesn’t matter to anyone but you. It’s not some abstract concept. It’s reality. You agreed to the rules and can’t change them if you don’t like them.
If you so strongly believe in free speech, go make your own platform. Don’t think you get to spread your bullshit ideas freely because you can’t read the rules, you self absorbed Pratt. The world will never bend to your will. Get out from behind your keyboard and learn some reality.

>Wake up and smell the concrete
Yes master

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Attached: 1544900552798.jpg (500x500, 73K)