LSD redpilled me

I went into a formally structured self analysis meditation and I figured it all out. Let's dose the democrats and SJWs!!!

Attached: drop-acid.jpg (225x225, 26K)

>hallucinogens

Wow so revelation, very epiphany, such introspection yes

Attached: e8.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I experienced ego death on mushrooms and the next day realized that faggots were mentally ill degenerates and society shouldn't tolerate their public displays of sickness.

they already take massive amounts of drugs.
Psychedelics are more likely to make you bluepilled than redpilled.
Look at music festivals: psychedelic use on a massive scale and they're some of the most degenerate cesspools ever contrived on this planet.

>tolerating public displays of sickness

if you speak your mind about it, you can plant the seed of free speech in others.

It's your own subconsience you're agreeing with lol. Jesus, Junkies make me laugh.

>Psychedelics are more likely to make you bluepilled

Not sure if agree or disagree.

Also not sure why yellow is such a bright color.

Very hard to come by in my country.
Everyone is just doing amphetamines or hashish.

Kys degenerate shills

LSD should be legal

Albert Hoffman, the first person to synthesize lsd, was actually pretty politically incorrect and despised the hippy movement. Upon creating it, he gave lsd to the psychiatric community and even hung out with based Ernst Junger.

>Let's dose the democrats and SJWs!!!

You do realize that leftists and SJWs already love doing drugs? NPCs don't respond to psychedelics the same way people capable of introspection do.

this.
The conclusions you reach on psychedelics are already your preconceived notions about reality being reinforced.

He was also a Jew who believed in astrology.

>believed in astrology
And this is different than any other religion how, exactly?

>formally structured self analysis meditation
Please explain

There isn't anything at all proving that Hoffman was Jewish.

Junkie nigger

no, it's a very personal decision
dosing people without their knowledge or consent is deeply irresponsible

>he never experienced psychedelics
Your loss bro.

they're not for everyone

You can have your degenerate introspection drugs. They do nothing but put a bandaid over reality. No matter how much acid you consume or self-revelation that occurs it doesn’t change the fact that Jews are using the shitskins as a weapon to destroy our people and our ancestors’ accomplishments.

>(((Hoffman)))
See it now?
I proved it

if lucy alt-right pilled you, your beyond redemption and should keep calm and carry on