Why are feminists so ugly?

Why are feminists so ugly?

Attached: feministas.jpg (601x768, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLxiMOPPsEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God paints them. They go mostly back to normal once they repent.

>They go mostly back to normal once they repent.
Does this ever happen?

Because if they could get by on their looks like some women do, they wouldn't be feminists.

Why are nazi incels so ugly

Attached: IMG_1853.jpg (320x453, 28K)

I've never seen it either.

Why do kikes have big noses?
Because the air is FREE!

What came first? Feminism or the ugly chick?

They're not. Be nice to women so they will want to sleep with you. The minute I stopped living an autistic lie borne of virginal fury was the day I got a girlfriend. All along all I had to be was decent and not a goblin.

It's because they're ugly that they're Nazi incels. If you aren't fit for society, you try to burn it down.

If they were attractive, they wouldn’t be feminists. They’d have everything via marriage, and therefore wouldn’t feel discontent and oppressed.

Ugly women obviously.

>a rational thought appears in Jow Forums
there may be hope for this congregation of losers after all

Attached: Patrick Stern.jpg (332x460, 82K)

Fucking leaf.

Attached: rake.jpg (687x900, 107K)

you answered your own question

>Fucking leaf!! Rgggh! Dumb degenerate, actually contributing to society through regular employment and living in a domestic partnership!

Next time ya wanna meme at me, be a brave boy and let what I say sink in before you bark back like the mutt you are. You might just internalize something positive for you in your life.

Being ugly is why they became feminists in the first place

>Hahah, yeah, clearly the most viable femoids would willingly subjugate themselves!
Do you think any woman who doesn't respect herself and further the cause for her gender is a good-looking person? Do you actually think this and not figure a tradwife would be desperate for anything and thus probably an uggo?

based

Your grammar is terrible, please re-write this as a statement instead of rhetorical negative questions.

Attached: 1470181812236.gif (112x42, 41K)

*Your grammer is terrible; please re-write this as a statement.

ugly yes.
most of them are absolute monsters in bed.
had a jew-alike big nose half greece heritage in the horizontal
she took everything that I threw on her and was so happy that I stayed in bed after fucking her
unfortunately she became clingy and ready to do more pervert things and I had to end it by claiming that I'm into traps now

Impossible

Attached: endgame.jpg (800x450, 244K)

because they're feminists, stupid nigger

they're feminists because they're ugly

Attached: E411A9E1-C004-48CE-A646-8564B6BF028D.jpg (720x848, 129K)

Because only ugly women become feminists
>kekistan
>nazi

Go on YouTube and watch a video by Dr. Edward Dutton, he answers this question

t. Ugly beta male who wants to burn down society

Are you so retarded you don’t know what a bell curve is

The better question is why do ugly women become feminists?

Absolutely Accurate Assertion.

Feminists cope because they're ugly, feminist women are the beta-females, because they can't get men to like them and thus get angry and manipulative.

they need feminism to justify their ugliness, stupidity and place on this world.

this one is qute desu

Attached: would_impregnate.jpg (136x153, 14K)

Attached: fuck you incel.jpg (1670x1670, 220K)

Go back, dumb nigger.

Some change the text to las creaturas

I have nightmares about Jabba The Mutt in the middle of pic.

Truthful answer: because these fucking mutts are the women that get fucked once and never called back. They generally hung around at last call making one final attempt to find dick. Once or twice a year they got lucky with some tard drunk out of his mind. Come morning? The horror of what he had done made him scoot the fuck out before sun up. The ham planets waited by the phone for the call that never came, hence thier growing growing and final hatred for men. Now they dine on tuna helper flavored vag and find solice with other men haters who got the one time only dick. ‘Tis sad, but true.

kek, I wouldn't risk it.
That incel is right.

you got it backwards, why are ugly people feminists?

Some bn of them are just born ugly and they are insecure. But I swear to god, some women grow up with perfectly normal faces and then once they become blue pilled, not only do they do their hair,makeup,and outfit to make themselves as repulsive as possible, but also their face changes dramatically, almost like their ideals and thoughts come out on their faces, it's quite sad.

Also after the blue pill, they get into drinking tons of alcohol, doings tons of drugs, and having sex with strangers, all that with added depression and anxiety from (((university))) further drives their appearance and mental state to degrade.

everyone who is involved in politics (left or right) is ugly. because you ugly losers have no life.

they turn into used up trash after their 30s and no one really cares what they do after that.

mommy anita is not ugly
you're ugly

Attached: anita-sarkeesian.jpg (1318x879, 310K)

/thread

nigga she looks like a possessed doll

If they couls find good husbands they wouldn't be feminists.

Cuz they're defective. See Edward Dutton:
youtube.com/watch?v=TLxiMOPPsEc

they're rebellions against the natural female hierarchy because even females have hierarchies although they are incredibly vain and materialistic, based on factors you might imagine like sexual attractiveness and status

Feminists want a communist society where they get good dick

Mommy Anita ily

Bingo.

>the air is FREE!

For now. Carbon taxes soon. Better hyperventilate while you still can.

Are you so retarded you willfully apply inofraphs in order to explain away the simple fact that any person worth marrying wouldn't not be a feminist? Or are you so uggo you realized that women won't fuck you so long as they still have rights?

>Cringe kekistan Ben Shapiro watching Trump supporter
>Nazi
Your a fucking idiot.

Dunno bout that bro! Society seems to think women should have rights, and I happen to agree and have a happy home because of it. Don't think I was rejected or for that matter ugly! You wanna try again?

Have you ever talked to a girl