Yeah, I'm thinking Democrats are back

Yeah, I'm thinking Democrats are back

Attached: 2020_Dem_-_Tulsi_Gabbard.png.jpg (737x415, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.us/left-tulsi-gabbard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She literally said she supported the green new deal and would like to trample on our 2nd amendment. Meanwhile, the other morons spoke exclusively about foreign invaders, with one moron even speaking in Spanish. No, the Dems made it very clear that they care more about foreigners than their own citizens. Tulsi is the lesser of two evils, but she’s still evil.

Attached: 1154544484331777596543.jpg (573x481, 71K)

There isn't one square inch of her body that I wouldn't touch with my penis.

Attached: 1553631282861.jpg (600x597, 36K)

they are going to nominate Warren and get humiliated in 2020

based

Warren says stupid shit 24/7 and is very emotional and easily flustered. I hope they give her the nomination, it would be the funniest outcome.

Qualifications
>look good
>...
>...

shill harder faggot

I honestly believe that the only chance the democrats have is Yang.
Any traditional politician will get destroyed.

Lmao the Russian shilling of Tulsi is so obvious and pathetic. You guys chose a bad candidate this time around.

Lol. She’s this election’s Bernie. The DNC will fuck her out of any wins she gets. She’ll split the primary vote and give Warren the nom. Warren will pick Biden as a running mate. Later it will be revealed she was promised the next election. And on and on and on...

Really, if you stupid nigger trash can’t fucking see this is WWE tier nonsense I don’t know how to help you.

Did someone say 'back'?

Attached: download (10).jpg (564x752, 71K)

Tulsi's hot and was a soldier, that puts her above all the other candidates last night for me. Still voting for Yang though.

fuck off whiteoid

Two morons spoke spanish. Correction.

>russian shilling
Does a spook need to be reminded who he is again?

Attached: IMG_20190624_141122.jpg (1080x1081, 127K)

The second amendment needs to be trampled for a revolution to happen or else nothing will ever happen you boomernigger

why is FBI and CIA shilling so fucking bad? "
> HURR PLZ BAMB IRAN MUSLIM NIGGER SHITSKINS ARGGHH
people can tell

She's the only one with a chance against Trump desu. Any other run of the mill politician they have will lose to Trump.

No way is the $1000 man getting the nomination.

The worst thing about the Democrat primaries are that everyone pretends for the entire cycle that voters are picking the candidate. It's a total farce and it always ends the same way, with superdelegates selecting the candidate they already own. There is nothing democratic about the Democrat primaries. Allowing people to go vote in them is just for show. It's not a real election in any meaning of the word.

She didn't ever see combat and shes ugly

Could anyone tell me what this bitch said that has Jow Forums so infatuated?

Nobody gives a shit she has scars except libs. Also, nobody mentioned her scars until the salty debates, and now she's demonized over it because it's Bernie Sanders turn to win.

>I -it's his turn!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.comdfdsfdd.jpg (800x450, 44K)

You’re thinking like a tard then

She said nothing of note. These man children just want “mommy milkers”. It’s all so tiresome. They shilled for daddy trump in 2016 and now they want a milf. It’s all so tiresome.

Fpbp. There are no lefties on pol short of federal agents

Reddit refugees to Jow Forums want to fuck her

Trump is your daddy. You better Recognize!

She cute

She's going to run like Hilary 2.0 while doubling down even harder on the identity politics. I just don't see how it could work.

Absolutely this. I just want to see the Warren/ Trump debates. She's going to pander to the furthest portion of the left and he's going to stand up there and tell everyone how great he was for not bombing some desert rats. Then they'll sling insults at each other. Best possible outcome.

she's literally the most qualified person to be the literal commander in chief
do some research on her. she has great policies and the jews are terrified of her which is why Jow Forums seethes because this board is /zog/ controlled and wants you to think Zognald Drumpf is /your guy/ when he's anything but

You think America is gonna be ran by a brown communist woman? lmao.

god i just came

She's pretty much the only Dem who didn't have a hissy fit about Trump. She doesn't like him, but she didn't throw a tantrum and she regularly criticizes the Dems for being retarded, like calling out Obama for being too soft on radical islam

>"No, the Dems made it very clear that they care more about foreigners than their own citizens."
What are you on? For fuckin half of the debate they were talking about nationalized healthcare and taxing the rich so the government will have funds to help the working class

"Deradicalization" is a tactic used to get people back to 'normal' by shilling mainstream centrist talking points to seem like it's authentic rationalization.
t. Studying about the process of homeland security and terrorism/coin

she was so robotic during the debate. must have done speaking lessons for days before

Horrible timing for reddit invasion to happen considering the_d just got quarantined

She isn't so bad but here are some downsides
She is a women
She is liberal
She wants to take guns.

She isnt pro-Israel. And I can tell you’re all for GOP nonsense from the sound of you gargling jew cock.

Attached: 1561623927940.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

ex-military milf who goes with the successful angle of populism like Trump did and does. You don't have to like her to recognize she would be the only legit opposition Trump would really get in next elections.

>lesser of Jew evils
ftfy

I never really care if people want to take guns. We've got a conservative Court and the second amendment. They can want it, but it's basically an irrelevant opinion

Saw this same reply on multiple Tulsi threads now.
Apparent Tulsi shilling.

Guns will never be taken because its ultimately morphed into becoming part of the bread and circus. The threat of using guns to overthrow tyranny is redundant when the constituents fail to do so every time.

The Tulsi Gabbard
Just another fucking retard
Another coward

They think she works with Russia though.
Sounds be fun.

>We've got a conservative Court
Not really.

Thats because NBC reported so, NBC counts imageboards as russian hackers. These threads are the main reason your clickbait media is pushing "Tulsi is a russian spy"-angle.

>p-p-p-pwease vote against Trump look at dis chik
NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY YOU WILL NEVER TURN Jow Forums AGAINST TRUMP.

Attached: Dn-Wx7oUUAAVLnL.jpg (720x703, 89K)

Coward for what? Being america first?

Since when has taxing the rich ever benefited the working class. Throughout history, it has always been a trickle down effect, with the middle class being forced to swallow the burden, whilst the rich duck and dodge with their rat holes and tax havens. If we socialize our healthcare industry, third worlders and illegals are going to bury the working class with high taxes. The America as we know it is on the brink of ruin.

Jow Forums isnt /ptg/ faggot and will never be

>muh guns
I know you like your little toys user, but in case you haven't heard we have a bit of a mass shooting problem here. One solution to this problem is making military grade weapons more difficult to acquire for the average citizen.
Carry a handgun if you feel like it. Keep a hunting rifle and a shotgun in a safe, I don't give a shit. You don't need a fuckin assault rifle for self-defense unless the Chinese invade.

Too many new redditors forget this

>If we socialize our healthcare industry, third worlders and illegals are going to bury
Hasn't happened here. No excuse.

>based tulsi
Your brain on lack of sex

Attached: 1559760394110.jpg (1290x1935, 511K)

SHALL

She was the only one on stage they could fap to. That's all it is.

Eat a dick trans-plant

the media hates her

Attached: homer955866.jpg (785x590, 51K)

I'm fine with mass shootings though. They're entertaining. Keep me and my property out of your gay solutions to fake problems.

Fuck off trumpfags. Tulsi or gtfo

they really don't. pol loves her because she's a crypto-zionist and pol is run by jews.

Jow Forums elected Trump and will again.
Your shill is weak!

This is Jow Forums!
Eat a dick refugee

Yep

Attached: Dy_AwiSUUAEL9gO.jpg (714x1200, 104K)

But that’s not even a viable excuse. Your population is a fraction of our size and you have far less illegal immigrants gaming your system. Also, one could argue that Sweden is feeling the negative impact of mass immigration as their age of retirement was bumped back by 5 or 10 years. Third world migration and and socialized medicine go together like fire and gasoline.

Also she is married to some mutt

Attached: 55286cea752c0.image.jpg (1175x1762, 378K)

These are all completely reasonable opinions

For you faggots calling her a former soldier, fuck you. She still carries the rank of major in the army national guard. She still is a soldier.

Tulsi spam
Sage

suck off Trudeau leaf

Seething

>The Chinese wouldn't invade if given the chance

Yeah I'll keep my baby killer 15, fuck you commie.

Is she gonna be the next bernie to receive a back stabbing betrayal?

She was the clear winner, but looking at the NY Times CNN and all other major news media today, they're avoiding mentioning her. Really makes you think who they're all really backing. It just goes to show you how manipulative and deceitful the dem side is with their cronies in media.

she's a mutt herself so who cares

It will be Biden. Anyone that says otherwise is retarded.

>"If we socialize our healthcare industry, third worlders and illegals are going to bury the working class with high taxes."
1. Taxing the rich would provide revenue for the government to pay for socialized healthcare. Even if the middle class ends up paying an extra bit of tax, it will end up being either around the same or less than paying 100$+ a month for health insurance.
2. How would "third worlders" (I'm assuming you mean immigrants) and illegal immigrants "bury the working class with high taxes" if we socialize healthcare? Legal immigrants pay taxes and contribute to society so I don't know where your argument is going here. Illegal immigrants are a problem yes, but it is easily fixed by checking citizenship status when receiving socialized healthcare.

>Help the working class
You misspelled hurt

Legal immigrants are trash too, shitskin lover.

>assault rifle meme

I carried an M-16 A4 while I was in the Marines and at no point did we ever refer to it as an assault rifle. It’s a rifle. This assault rifle BS is used to stir up fear.

You are but another foolish dog.
To a demoratic mog.
It's not her turn, and it will never be a women's right earned.
A communist society will be born when we elect a women, you mog.

>hated by Democrats and neocons?
>former military?
>not afraid to go against the establishment?

Sounds like the perfect Jow Forums candidate kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-105922.jpg (1423x887, 281K)

>shit goodlooking mutt. Don't discredit, it makes you look weak

Isnt he another establishment candidate?

I'm thinking Arby's. Roast fuckin beef.

spectator.us/left-tulsi-gabbard/

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-110036.jpg (1078x2883, 1.19M)

It just doesn’t work like that. The middle class has always been the one she to get fucked over and it would be no different if we socialize do medicine. Our taxes will be jacked through the roof so Paco and Ngube can use an ambulance service as their personal taxi in foul weather. I live in East Boston, which is a predominately Hispanic community and a stones throw away from Chelsea(all Hispanic). Every Thursday I see lines outside of the check cash joints, with illegal Salvadorans and Mexicans gearing up to send their untaxed dollars back to their shitholes of origin. The lot of them work under the table doing construction and landscaping.

She's just too hot to be a Democrat, they can't deal with it

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D_BUVOyWsAIq.jpg (1080x1920, 372K)

lol outside of this shill slide thread bullshit actual libs don’t like her and think she should drop out. you’re def a glo-nigger op

Attached: 24C18819-76D1-458B-A538-359CC8AFCB61.jpg (639x853, 104K)

>implying we arent already living in a globalist commie-like shithole
>implying women don't already have equal rights
>muh democrats and republicans
Stupid boomer, take off your utopia goggles and see that america is already dead.

>need
There's lots of things you don't need. Do you NEED to speak your mind? No? Then why should you have that right?

>you should only support those who liberals support!
Literally NPC logic, explain why you would support a candidate based on media popularity

You're right the middle class always does get fucked over but levying a larger tax on the rich is a step in the right direction towards bringing the power back into the hands of average citizens rather than the elites. Also if it didn't take 10 years to get a green card maybe we wouldn't have so many illegals

I need them in case of a chimp out. Cops arent gonna make it to my house in time