China has already surpassed the US, according to Standard Chartered Bank

It is over boys ; )

The US could lose its crown as the world's most powerful economy as soon as next year, and it's unlikely to ever get it back

The United States of America could lose its position as the world's biggest economy as soon as next year — and once that happens, it is unlikely to regain the top spot as developing Asian economies power ahead.

According to research released this week by Standard Chartered Bank, China is likely to become the world's biggest economy at some point in 2020, when measured by a combination of purchasing-power-parity exchange rates and nominal gross domestic product.

businessinsider.com/us-economy-to-fall-behind-china-within-a-year-standard-chartered-says-2019-1

Attached: china-beats-usa.jpg (800x480, 29K)

Yeah but their economy is built on lies.

Attached: 1561311428270.jpg (1170x960, 67K)

Great respect for chile and peru for not giving a shit what's inside the wallet

>Trusting figures from China
>Not knowing their asset bubble is way bigger than ours was in 2008
>Underestimating the shadow banking circuit's size

>Yeah but every economy is built on lies.
corrected if for you retarded aussie

cope

Attached: China-budget.gif (350x303, 30K)

>fascist ethnostate overtakes globohomo muttland
Based, fuck America

>all people lie equally

umm nah

america's *economy* takes into account a $30.000 medical bill for a band-aid, tylenol and 2 aspirins.

Cope with what?
I'm doing academic research about China's economy and the first thing you realize is the official figures are nothing but lies.
All the companies that I went to an j house day of said they don't trade in Chinese stocks or companies because of the unreliable data available.

Good, the maybe shit skins will go over there instead

Attached: 1561502699824.jpg (213x237, 13K)

>single race economy united with a shared goals surpasses multi culti gibs me dat economy where victimhood is a virtue

imagine my shock

Survival of the fittest

IMO china is already there. American wealth is concentrated in jew york and commiefornia. Most of the country is already poor and unproductive. Compare a t1 city like shenzhen to new york or even a second rate city like Putian to memphis. China is richer, better run, and they are way more productive

FUCK GOOGLE

RICO

GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING
BUMP ALL GOOGLE THREADS

Attached: 1c50540c7c1a85aba60864bb0486f62569ae279d.png (1024x572, 509K)

America is still bigger economy... with 1/4 the population of China... let that sink in chinks

Kek. Believing this.
Literally by every objective measure China is a far smaller economy and its losing the trade war badly.

>better run
Kek

based google wants to turn us into China (but with diversity and shit)

Nope.

China vs US – Comparing GDP PPP
If we compare GDP on a Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) basis, China a bigger economy than the US. China GDP PPP took over that of the US during 2014.

China GDP PPP reached $18.3 trillion in 2014, whereas US GDP PPP was $17.5 trillion at that time. IMF forecasts that the China GDP PPP will reach $29.7 trillion by 2020.

This. Their housing market is a huge bubbke, their demographics soell disaster due to the legacy of 2 child rule, and they are a totalitarian state that can't innovate because no one thinks outside the norm.
China is entirely dependent on the US for their economy. And thats why they are losing the trade war.

Attached: B2D7673F-32B5-430B-9E98-080034C76F28.jpg (720x540, 119K)

>HURR DURR

OK That's a huge cope
Enjoy your new masters ; )

Attached: china_vs_usa_the_economy_fight__enrico_bertuccioli-678x381.jpg (678x381, 79K)

>29 trillion by next year
Kek no
Do GDP per capita fag.

1 child rule*

But the fault mainly lies with Chinese banks being to eager and lenient with lending out loans because prices of real estate projects kept going up because of constant debt spending by the Chinese government in these projects.

>all peoples lie equally
in finance ?
ya
it's all a big unregulated never ending scam

>can't innovate
>China is entirely dependent on the US for their economy
>they're losing the trade war

KYS

Attached: wpid-1ovo2e.jpg (450x342, 33K)

Great response man

Attached: birthingaddicts.jpg (600x583, 105K)

Holy shit, 4 Chicoms are now as productive as one single burger.

Yes and that gdp is distributed across 1.3 billion people while our gdp is distributed across 400 million. We are way wealthier per capita

>duh ching chongs are gonna be the biggest guys next year
>i know i've said this every year for the last quarter century but this time it's really real guise
stop paying attention to fake news you simple faggots.

>The US could lose its crown as the world's most powerful economy
>most powerful economy
>economy

Does anyone really give a shit anymore? GDP means jackshit to the average citizen. And I really don't care about America dominating the world. What has that given us other than jewish control and a bunch of retarded zionist wars? The US needs to learn that it's people actually comes first and not it's place as world police.

Attached: Jan_Brueghel_I_&_Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_Sight_(Museo_del_Prado).jpg (2953x1688, 3.69M)

American logic:
- America is well run even though it went from being top global superpower to a dysfunctional afro-latino banana republic that has to import skilled labor in the 70 years since world war 2

- China is poorly run even though they went from poor and dysfunctional in 1977 to the biggest economy and a global superpower in 2019.

29 trillion by next year YES

>GDP per capita

so you're claiming that Luxembourg is a more powerful nation than the US?

Let's face it bro
The west is fucked up

Attached: peak_oil_china_ed_stein_64011.jpg (640x449, 110K)

COPE

Attached: 430b2314-6617-11e7-8c84-2c9d21aee0d8_972x_170936.jpg (972x925, 250K)

>muh biggest economy
would you rather live in China or Taiwan?
U.S or Switzerland?

The GDP trap is a fallacy, look at how we exported our blue collar jobs while also importing low skilled low IQ hispanics, all so the top 0.1% can earn an extra billion or two.

>Nu next year YES

Yeah no lmao, it's not difficult to see you're trolling or you're genuinely retarded.

>Let's face it bro the West is fucked
Eh, depends. Smaller government and less tariffs would do wonders.

KYS delusional wh*Toid subhuman

Attached: p7-blanchard-a-20180212-870x580.jpg (870x580, 107K)

This.

>2010 comic
>2019, US is the largest energy exporter in the world ever since we found 1 trillion barrels of shale oil under Texas

Well that aged horribly.

Again great response

Yeah because I'd trust some kike bankers. They've been saying that for YEARS. remember in 2016 when the Chinese stock market crashed unexpectedly and the govt. did a blackout and some Jew magic financials to get it back on track. They can't keep that shit up. China is going to shit in 2020's

That's fine, hopefully the jews abandon us for them to leech off of.

Hey user, I kinda dropped out about chinaland, what was the 1 child policy and what happened because of it?

this.
also building fake cities to keep currency value down.
many of the big international courier/parcel shipping companies don't want to play along anymore to ship shittons of goods from china but get paid as if it's an development country.

For a very long time the Chinese government enforced a policy that parents were only allowed to have one child as a maximum. Meaning a rapidly aging population as a result and huge future problems about pensions and the elderly.
They had to get rid of the policy because they realized it wasn't sustainable by far.

>accordiong to STANDERD (((Chartered)))
ya shure

I wish Murrica had accepted those millions of Chinese women, it would have absolutely doomed China.