>in crib
>mom comes in
>"Time to decide if you are Male or Female"
>"Goo goo gah gah?"
>Tears in moms eyes
>"Okay"
>mfw she cuts off my penis
>mfw I'm a girl now

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-203626_Omnichan.jpg (1080x1456, 633K)

Kid is probably getting molested anyway

>i've decided he's transgendered
>i've decided to circumcise him
>i've decided to starve him
>i've decided to beat his as bloody with a belt
>i've decided to give him heroin
This calls for some old fashioned justice.

Attached: lol roastie.webm (300x400, 2.86M)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-28 04-16-05.png (879x502, 426K)

Just like the vegan cat, we all know who's calling the shots. I think we should be calling a .308 to this woman's dome though

4 year can speak english they don't go goo goo gah gah. The kid will probably just say whatever the mom wants to hear

Because people will ask

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-143310_Chrome.jpg (1439x2286, 1022K)

Nobody cares about brown women dying user. Funny story though, she is a true "roastie" now.

Indeed. Dumb bitch deserved it. The guy her and her riffraff pimps killed was a family man.

This proves that you are not white. White people have a sense of morality. This is what sets us apart from you and the rest of the Dark world. The niggers in this webm prove this point, as well. I think you should carefully consider actual suicide for having that webm, let alone posting it at all.

Attached: TLWM.jpg (288x288, 13K)

Why'd they burn her?

I bet she went like: "wouldn't it be great to be a girl, honey? girls are awesome! hihi~" and of course the kid says yes because it has absolute trust to even its abusive parent.
To be honest, I see this all leading to removal of age of consent, because they can just go "they can decide their gender so of course they can fuck someone too!"

Degeneracy train has departed the station.

Weird how she just stops moving after few seconds.

having that webm and showing others how the world actually works outside of their bubbles is no reason to kys. It's still hard to watch, but it's great reality check to see what humanity is like.

Morality does not mean you can't punish people as a society. In fact, we punished people a lot more when we were a moral society.

Shame there is no audio

Let me guess, cartel state country, police did nothing, mob justice is the only justice?

White people's empathy is our one flaw.
It's a flaw I've mostly gotten over.

I mean do they have burning permit for this? besides all non-eco friendly smoke....BAKA, eco terrorists

>how the world actually works outside of their bubbles
That's how the world works in savage shitholes, you faggots trying to normalise it is just yet another arm of letting the 3rd world in.

It’s because it doesn’t take long for your nerve endings to get fried and you just lock up

Bitch, my dick was cut right when i was born

Fucking kikes stole my foreskin

Better yet, .454 casull. Shit makes heads go ‘splodey.

We don't carry morals in clown world. They're of no use. You are being overrun and all your morals will get you is a knife in the back.

Big $$ for a dumb roastie, I'll use bulk instead.

Kid on the picture is 1,5 years old. 2, max.

thats pretty hot

kid is called ian watkins, eh?

Attached: download.jpg (151x186, 4K)

That's not justice, thats you, get out of my country la creatura.

you know that's fake right?

What should have been done with her? A prison sentence at taxpayer expense? Fuck that. Why don't you go foot the bill yourself?

>Can't speak at 4
It was for the best, you are retarded

>Return

Attached: peaches_geldof.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Attached: princess peach.jpg (636x382, 72K)

lmao at the retard who almost set himself on fire

>swedish flag
>is a cuck
checks out, you're viking ancestors didn't give a shit about "morality" when they were raping and pillaging

Is she okay?

This is a pretty big deal. Instead of offering these people help, we demonized and marginalized them. So, when the left comes along with fake help, just telling them what they want to hear, they instantly fall in line. The more hate we give the more they'll double down.

I think it's a mix of shock and lack of oxygen. Really should have tried to take off the closes and roll but they would have just beat them more and burned them again.

It's a proper example set: "Don't rob and kill cabbies earning honest pay, because even if you're female, you'll get no mercy."
Like it or not, it works, especially on shitskins and women. Women are retarded children. Corporal punishment works on them.
>but it's not civilized
Being civilized to people who aren't civil destroys civilizations. Women lose their civility at their first period and regain it at menopause. Estrogen makes people retarded.

Attached: 1375014892187.gif (500x213, 998K)

Look at this son of criminals and laugh.

Attached: 1551434523974.jpg (1024x548, 82K)

I'm begining to understand why people in medieval times had iron maidens and broke people at the wheel or had them drawn and quartered.
I used to think nobody desrved such tortorous punishments I was wrong

Vikings were Danes and Norwegians. Not Swedes.