HERE A BLACKPILL

Less than half of US children under 15 are white, census shows.
For the first time, non-Hispanic white residents now make up less than half (49.9%) of the nation’s under age 15 population, newly released 2018 U.S. Census Bureau estimates show.
brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/

Attached: under15.png (1908x820, 1.37M)

im less then 4 more years america will become brazil 2.0 welcome to the new third world country that is america.

wow, so inclusive and hate-free
America is truly the freest place on earth

>49.9%

Attached: amerimutt.png (547x626, 18K)

america is just one big california at this point.

Imagine the kind of hellhole america is going to be in 10 years and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it

Once the boomers die off, we're looking at 36%.

Keep in mind that 49.9% includes kikes too, so it's even less actual white people.

>the new third world country that is america.
>there's absolutely nothing we can do about it

There is no need to be discouraged.
75% of White Americans live on the countryside and the countryside is 95% White.

The non-White offspring is situated in the 20 big cities and a few of their suburban agglomeration areas.

Work harder.

Attached: 4chan_nutshelled.gif (500x300, 281K)

The article makes a distinction on non-hispanic whites so it could be that the jews are also excluded. However there's still plenty that go under the radar and they can't count the illegals either way.

Those Hispanics with a preponderance of European genetics will mix with whites to create delicious brunettes who with a preponderance of European DNA will be considered white.

yes yes south africa style stick to the farms.

>2040
>President Juan Tyrone Casio-Rodriguez blames white supremacy for falling SAT-scores and economic decline

Welcome to Mutmerica!

>euros talk about the US like they fucking live here

don't you guys have your own problems?

Brazilization

You think the horde won’t just move to all those areas once the cities go to shit?

>implying the cities aren’t already shit

70% of teenagers in Texas are Mexican

This game was already over as early as the 80s

the future is low iq and degenerate.

yes america is done white nationalist can't even keep non-white out of the movement as it is because they really want a Brazil 2.0 because of muh feels

don't laugh Mario, we're in the same position, or even worse

BASED

Attached: 1535492934379.gif (640x550, 204K)

While I don't live in the US I am american. That said you, you are retarded if you think the entire world isn't going to chime in on US politics

lmao america is fucked glad i dont live in that shithole

New and improved, this time with 5000 nukes in play.

Thank goodness for abortion then...or the numbers would be even worse.

US counts arabs as white so its actually less

WE COMIN FOR YOU PACO, YOU GON GO BACK OR FERTILIZE THE SOIL

Attached: 1560133578337.jpg (506x409, 36K)

well, we dont have it better here...

America is a big place. Most of the whites choose to live in the countryside. The cities are cesspits anyway. A lot of minority groups simply don't vote. Meanwhile white conservatives are the ones actually having babies. What youre seeing are white liberals destroying their own existence

The countryside whites are more self sufficient and less trusting of government. Those kids forced to grow up in minority white schools will be less inclined to go along with the narrative

It hurts because minorities that vote usually vote for more leftist shit but overall whites vote more

If things ever did collapse the last place youd want to be is in the cities

some more south africa talk.

Difference is all those farms are heavily armed and will protect each other. Ive seen this shit happen after disasters. Groups from the ghetto will arm up and try to invade white neighborhoods in the rural and suburban areas. Then theyll get shot from every direction. The news doesnt report on it

This
They do the same stuff in crime statistics.

Attached: 1507085639835.png (972x1108, 34K)

and then the nigger president of 2028 sends in the nigger spic army.

Lol niggers are scared of forests.
It reminds them of how genetically close they are to ancestors who lived in trees.

I've already taken this black pill. This country is lost. The question is whether white America will adopt an explicitly secessionist posture to deal with the problem. I've taken the black pill on that too.

I can confirm
>T. lived in both

Your tiny island is less the size of a single state. Your Home Office announced more refugees and immigrants then ever before. Enjoy the future fellow mutt.

welfare babies
que % of la babies born to moms receiving tax payer money

>Wants to have white kids
>don’t want them to live in this shit world that has been created

This is blackpilling as fuck

That's why me and my white wife are on kid number 3 and will stop at 4. We all have to do our part.

Move to Australia. Queensland in particular.

So he can either become a ricecooker or send his white children to ant colonies?

No, HERE’s a black pill

Attached: 31BD774E-9EF6-43FA-AF87-850041F01125.jpg (1317x343, 107K)

we have more people and more diversity. white birth rate isn't declining. based christendom.

>YEEEEE HAWWWW!!
*gets shot*
>LEAST WE AIN'T NO DIRTY DAMNED MOHAMMEDS NO SIRREE
*56% and rapidly falling fast*
>SO SAD WHAT HAPPENED TO YUROP DAWG
*sharts*
>AT LEAST WE HAVE GUNS FAGGOT
*gets state enforced poz injection*

Attached: 1532211694174.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

we have room and we don't care about ethnic purity. latinas are hot, kys.

you are the only white country with real power America please use it so we can follow up we are all held back because of your diversity policies

Very Fake News

Whites are having a baby BOOM

Attached: 1528551765040.jpg (640x905, 156K)

How do you escape it? Is Alaska a safe bet?

HAHAHHABBAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHABUFSIIDJBEBSLZLDBSVWGZGDUEKDN.

Yeah because Americans here never bitch about the state of Euraq.

Not gonna lie, I am obsessed with Aussie Culture. I got me a Christian wifu, would love to move down there and be able to mow my lawn and yell cunt to all my neighbors while drinking a nice cold VB. Fucking based future that will be. Do you guys tolerate Americans?

kek

Boomers will never die off, those fuckers will probably create a drug that keeps them alive forever.

Literally
>my ancestor :)

Literally
>my ancestor :)

Dude, nobody ever thought about you as a white country.

Attached: 3432322332.jpg (320x344, 18K)

>When you're an accomplished Englishman in the arts and 300 years later your name is synonymous with being a mentally ill faggot that cuts his dick and balls off and then calls himself straight when he gets fucked in the ass by another mentally ill faggot. Also your descendants are also faggot spic redditors.

Why even fucking try anymore?

it's funny until you remember every white country will be like that in some years, we will share southafrica future if we didn't revolt

>White people cease to exist
>Racism is still a thing
That's gonna be a tough one to explain

>picture of ugly white person
>white purity bad!
that's basically what you're saying