HAPPENING: GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING

THREAD #12 BACK Edition

tl;dr
Google executive caught on tape and documents leaked revealing purposefully biased censorship and social engineering. DOJ and both houses are investigating.

The video: projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
The video: gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4
The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

PREVIOUS THREADS

>Senate Commerce Hearing on Tech Companies Use of Algorithms
c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms

Notable timestamps:
1:43:23 - Cruz missile grilling "user experience """"professional""""
1:44:24 - CSPAN muting the """"professional"""'s response
1:47:35 - goolag employees donated $1.315 million to hirrareee's campaign but $0 to Trump
1:57:00 - s-o-yboy trying to explain what fairness is and fails to defend propaganda by calling it a shared narrative
1:57:47 - Wolfram faggot doubles down by asking who gets to decide what the truth is

>Execs from Google, Facebook, Twitter testify before Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=oRMqTBCxn2Y

>What is Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act (CDA)?
minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/

It is imperative that the shills do not slide this topic.
DoJ already outlined the antitrust angle on 6/11 IT'S HAPPENING

GOOGLE IS INTERFERING IN EVERY ELECTION WORLDWIDE:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/26/blacklisted-leaked-youtube-doc-appears-to-show-election-interference/

projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/youtube-blacklist-upload.pdf

Attached: its about to breake.png (960x480, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yJAamzCi
pastebin.com/A6N6s8ip
pastebin.com/12xRPLeE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217470178/
pastebin.com/FL4Aq7aC
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1144281296824414208
youtube.com/watch?v=q1YENAvOveE
projects.propublica.org/represent/statements/
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRapsbwhqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump.

Bump, somebody should post the RICO stuff too.

Copy pasta for the normies, spread to (((Social-Media))): pastebin.com/yJAamzCi
RICO, Contacts and forms (contact your representatives!!!) pastebin.com/A6N6s8ip
Help Sen. Josh Hawley destroy U.S. Code 230: pastebin.com/12xRPLeE
Get 4chanx, follow this Poo's advice to filter out memeflags and shills posts: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217470178/

Shill Patrol:
They are using circular logic to pit us against eachother.
Google is the enemy. Da joos infecting moarpenis's brain/pantry have little to do with the greatest happening of our time
They will use the 'tu quoque' fallacy: the notion that Action X is okay for Group Y to do because Group Z is also doing it.
The pastebin contains achive links to the known images that maorpenis and crew uses.
pastebin.com/FL4Aq7aC

Examples:
#
#
#
#
#

One user said it best:
#
"So your argument is that if one group of Jews is dishing shit on another, more powerful group of Jews... We just.sit it out?"

Attached: 1561652685271.png (1024x695, 1.4M)

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1144281296824414208
LEAKS BE DROPPING JANNIES BE SEETHING

ARE YOU READY ANONS GOOGLE IS ABOUT TO BE FUCKED FOR GOOD

Here is the RICO
GIVE IT A BUMP TOO

Nothing's happening you retards.

They will pay a fine, and that will be it.

bump

BUMP ALL THE GOOGLE THREADS DO NOT LET THE JEWS WIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DEATH TO GOOGLE
DEATH TO JANNIES
DEATH TO ISRAEL

BUMP

Depends on how many congressmen and normies we get spun up
Go away demotivation shill

aye .
fuck this gay copy of the la-li-lu-le-lo

have sex incel, google and communism will win

Attached: daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png (480x479, 324K)

BUMP

Attached: they_live_google_ai_saturn.jpg (1060x776, 142K)

Mods prunned the last thread
Hey OP the "Previous threads" bit is getting too long, make a pastebin for it.

Well then fuck off to one of the many nigger dick threads.

Attached: 1557874028602.png (200x299, 75K)

bump

Attached: 1558892390820.jpg (990x418, 81K)

How long til Trump declares national emergency and shuts down all social media to save 2020

Attached: whoa.png (417x464, 198K)

BUMP

How long until they prune this thread?

bump

Bump

Right before we make another one.

Who gives a shit
If.they do, we make another

Also, number 11 is missing

lousy virtue signalling shill

Based RICO.

Attached: 34fuv0.jpg (500x667, 65K)

It doesn't matter
We'll make one after one after one till MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

bump

If they do I will make 5 more and then 5 more after that and so on and so forth. I will reset my router and get banned a thousand times. Try it jannies. I got the day off.

Fucking google man

Attached: 1489715813327.png (466x660, 249K)

Kek

Yes google has been meddling with the election. So what? If that's what it takes to stop all the racism and bigotry since trumps election then so be it! it is a small price to pay for equality, but it's not like you retards would get it anyway.

BUMP FUCK THE SLIDE THREADS

James O'Queef is a Jew.

Cool it with the antisemitism

Thank you for your input, Moot

I just want to see google burn.

Attached: jewtube.jpg (894x406, 56K)

Cruz being a cruzmissile
The rep Google sent was clueless

Attached: 1548121457616.jpg (298x279, 34K)

I almost, almost felt bad for maggie.

bump

Attached: google sjw.png (698x404, 139K)

>Corruption is a small price for "equality"
Do you hear yourself?

Nothing will happen.

Both the democrats and republicans are completely controlled by Jews. Democracy is a sham designed to placate the masses and prevent them from understanding/achieving real power.

Might makes right.

They are controlled opposition and don't really care whether they get elected or not because they'll be rewarded either way.

Only civil war will save the white race and constitutional government from communist infiltration, Jewish subversion, and corporate tyranny.

Attached: Freedumbizchoice.jpg (630x618, 103K)

Thank you for the advice, Agent Gonzalez.

No, he has no inner monologue.

>Half the posts are "bump".

>nu/pol/ has accomplished nothing and once again proves that it is now completely incapable of organizing properly.

Enjoy going exctinct.

You know trying to demotivate me just pisses me off and makes me want to push this shit even more, right?
You faggots will never learn

Keep denying reality you stupid, shit-eating plebbit nigger.

You will never understand how power works.

Attached: DemocracyIsASham.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

Then fuck off and go post in a nigger dick thread, demoralization shill.

Pure art.

Attached: brunettes women eyes blue eyes models people celebrity malena morgan faces portraits 1600x1067 wa_ww (420x280, 93K)

This just isn't one of those cases yet
An image of legitimacy is required to gain a following to carry out ones actions
We build legitimacy by working with the system and being blown off or insulted... Then the fun can begin
All you're adding here is a glow

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Attached: 1558429009792.jpg (534x483, 19K)

You do realize that you're a fucking moron plebbit transplant who has no idea how power actually works, right?

This will accomplish nothing, it has already run out of steam. Old/pol/ knew how to organize effectively, nu/pol/ is too stupid and brainwashed to understand how power actually works.

You are still half-way submerged in the matrix.

She was most likely an attempt to stall for time

Kek
You glowniggers are still too new at this

kek

I'm merely stating the truth. If you actually accomplish anything then I'll eat my tongue.

>Glow nigger.

Yeah keep telling yourself that you self-deluding redd1t nigger. It's an effective coping mechanism when confronted with the truth.

>She was most likely an attempt to stall for time
yeah, everyone know she knew of the veritas report, it's just impossible to prove she lied, or b she was explicitly told not to view it

bump

anyone in this thread into pen-testing?

Attached: portal.jpg (1280x645, 128K)

But, she has a job in is very busy
Cruz's response to that was hilarious

bump

Original OP here, raised from the dead:

But why would google do that?
Instead of sending someone capable to respond and capable to diffuse the situation they sent someone to stall for time. Wouldn't be in their favor if they responded before new evidence comes up?

projects.propublica.org/represent/statements/
Doesn't have anything on Google or related topics. Gohmert's is on his site, but not listed

Watch the above video if you want to be inspired about the dangers that we all face.

This abuse of AI is more dangerous than the cuban missile crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRapsbwhqE

Attached: 1554846276906.jpg (2048x1364, 545K)

They should've have kept all of those guys separated and ask question to each one. Instead, they give them time to align the narrative. The police does that with civilians all the time, but I guess silicon Valley is speshul n' shiet

Attached: 1559747006242.gif (350x350, 1.73M)

We need logon credentials , maybe we can bypass with 0 day exp. - oh hooo , in minecraft of course

Ok Neo, we've already listed ways that Google has broken laws under the RICO statute, and we've listed who to call in every state. We're trying to bring awareness to the fucking problem here. I'm not sure that you aren't in fact the the nufag here, and don't truly understand how shit gets started on Jow Forums.

Thanks for the quick cover german bro. I always knew I could count you. I got like 12 hours left before the modafinil wears off let's keep this shit going!

bump

I'm doing all of this on my tablet. Don't expect me to be able to visit every thread and callout the shills for the next several days.

Idiot here, can you explain?

I'm stupid. Disregard

Hey bros good luck

What are these threads even supposed to accomplish?

What is your endgame for stopping (((Google)))?

They want regulations, the Obamacare ones, the ones that increase profits

They don't have one. They're stupid plebbit niggers.

Have my energy!

bump

>t. 1 post by these shit eating shills

You have no clue as to the amount of traffic Jow Forums gets do you?

I'm going for awareness. Engage friends and family and congress. Make them aware. Google either needs to fully meet sec 230 and stop it's biasing and censorship or lose its platform.protections.
Or, it needs to face antitrust (DoJ is already working on that)
The point is that since Google enjoys government protection from lawsuits by being a platform, it must respect the 1st amendment. We want that enforced

bump.

Who's got a killdozer waiting to be built?

Attached: AR-190229892.jpg (800x583, 52K)

RAIDEN, turn the game
console off right now!

My family members are liberals. How the fuck do I redpill them? I've tried everything but the conditioning/brainwashing is just too strong.

Go back to plebbit you manic, childish retard.

How does this thread create "awareness"? What is being accomplished here that will actually benefit the cause?

This doesn't have to be a 'redpill' issue. Every American should care about being lied to and manipulated.
Who can say Google didn't fuck with the DNC primaries for their favored candidate to win. Or, if they liked Clinton, whose to say they didn't manipulate the rnc primary to get Trump (because, of course, any other Republican would have lost, right?)

I've been here since the beginning, 1 post wonder

Traffic.

Civil wars have been fought over far less.
As a brit bong, didn't you guys have a tea-party one time?

Attached: 1561593459634.jpg (1179x500, 147K)

Have you clicked through all the links in the OP? If yes, you'd know what the actions are and you're just a shill
If you haven't read them, then your just a demotivation shill because you obviously don't care

Nothing, (((they))) just want to remove all the hype by creating 12 threads one after the other so people wouldn't do anything

bumpooo