Eating Meat is equivalent of Slave Owner

It's 2019: You would never support a company or buy products from a plantation that abuses & owns slaves.

So why would you eat mass farmed meat that are treated worse than slaves?

Attached: Cow Slavery.jpg (460x276, 35K)

Do you not own a computer or cell phone?
That's what I thought.

What does that have to do with anything?

Attached: article-1285980-09FFD94F000005DC-523_636x359.jpg (636x359, 75K)

That's actually exactly the sort of company I would support, though, not the globohomo bugfarm mudmen enabler ones.

Fuck off you trolling cunt, nobody cares
HIDE VEGAN THREADS
IGNORE VEGAN POSTS
USE SAGE IF YOU MUST RELLY

Are those asian workers being whipped, electroshocked, and then eventually killed with a gas piston to the head, like cows are every day? This is not even close to how evil and inhumane dairy farming is.

There's nothing wrong with consensual slavery. All adults should be free to sign and honor any contract they like.

Probably worse. It's China. Life doesn't have much value there. Notice how similar the sweatshop floor looks to that cow situation?

These people don't get to leave, you know. When the work day is over they get sent to dorms to sleep so when the day starts they can get right back to work.

And if you look at buildings like the Foxconn one, all the windows are barred and there's nets all over the place. They had to put those up because people were killing themselves too frequently by jumping out of windows.

But you don't care about humans. Just cows.

Attached: sweatshop.jpg (600x387, 102K)

Wow, that really does look similar.

Makes you think

Lot of people around here would prefer it if their cotton was hand-picked by slave labor.

As much press as Foxconn gets, the conditions in the rare earth mines are worse. Child labor, slave labor.
But, Foxconn makes it about a specific product and a specific country, as opposed to the reality that industrial civilization always has been and always will be totally reliant on slave labor and people getting their skin eaten off by hexavalent chromium and shit.

>But you don't care about humans. Just cows.
If cows destroyed the planet as much as we did, I would hate cows too.

factory jobs are comfy

You don't care about humans either. At least caring about only the cows is caring about something.

I would totally vote for cow reparations if someone would draft a law. But instead of giving them money, we just let them run free across protected lands for the rest of their lives.

cows are the biggest pollutants after humans because they fart so much.
Also, pollution is a literal non-issue in the west.

>You would never support a company or buy products from a plantation that abuses & owns slaves
Yes, I would. I dont give a shit about niggers. Slavery is the only way you can get more work out of them than what their upkeep costs.

>cow reparations

And chickens, and pigs. Farming is literally modern day slavery.

Makes you drink

>It's 2019: You would never support a company or buy products from a plantation that abuses & owns slaves.
Lmao all the consumer shit you buy is made by slave labor in Asia and Africa.

I don't care about militant vegans, that's for sure.

>militant

You do not know what that word means. It is okay. Many other people also don't know what that word means.

forcing vegan diets is equivalent to killing babies through malnutrition. unironically. human babies are dying.

Maybe I don't. Let's both learn the defnition together, shall we?

Attached: Capture.jpg (691x476, 35K)

Nobody is forcing you to be vegan. We're just hoping to appeal to what little sense of morality and humanity you have left. It's still your choice to be a good person or bad.

If your idea of violence is someone making posts online then I dunno what to say, dude.

>If your idea of violence is someone making posts online
You're not from california, are you?

Attached: White Cunt.gif (300x300, 241K)

Do Californians get arrested if their computer downloads a picture of cows from the internet? Are you Californian? Is that what you are afraid of?
Literally any waifu thread has more militancy.

Farming isn't modern day.

Agriculture is very old.

>It's still your choice to be a good person or bad.
*It's still your choice to sacrifice your total health and wellbeing to save the lives of a couple animals that were literally bred to be killed for their meat, or not
ftfy fucking faggot

>If you don't agree to my own version of morality, you are evil

that is indeed how moral systems work, congratulations for noticing, and thank you for sharing your insight with the class

No, that isn't "how moral systems work."
That's how totalitarian views work.
The idea that only you are right and than anyone who disagrees is wrong is ignorant at best and aggressively self-absorbed at worst.

Your views are subjective and so are everyone else's. Your views could be right for you and yet very wrong for the next person.
But this is where vegans struggle. They fail to see that no one else is stuck in the unrealistic "everyone and everything should get to be happy forever regardless of anything" optimism rabbit hole that they're in. In fact, vehemently attacking people's culture and daily lifestyle is a really great way to completely disenfranchise them from your cause.
Unless you've attained a higher level of knowledge, wisdom, and education than literally every person who ever lived, you really don't get to preach your passing daydreams as objective truths.
Faggot

why wouldn't I?

>disenfranchise

You do not know what that word means. It is okay. Many other people also don't know what that word means.

>being confrontational about how non confrontational you are.

Attached: SmugAnimeGirl_6.jpg (285x337, 18K)

Nice tunnel vision, chump.

This, evangelical vegans all deserve to be slaughtered and eaten.

I buy local grass fed meat and eggs. I know exactly where it comes from and how the animals are treated.

Attached: 9c85cf1dafd3d4741ae33abfd9e37bc7.jpg (500x500, 60K)

>a word can only have one connotative meaning
Look, I know that the only way you can support your own militant vegan ideology is by being purposely obtuse, but you're fighting a losing battle by being purposely pedantic when you're not smart enough to google these words before you post.

Disenfranchised - outside of the original, literal meaning, which is having lost the right to vote - could (and in modern times, frequently does) refer to a metaphorical state whereby one feels helpless and unable to enact change.
If you tell someone they won't be helping animals until they cut out all meat, dairy, and animal by-products from their diet, they might feel like, "What's the point?" And they frequently do.

The real bogeyman that stupid vegans hate is factory farming, the abolition of which is a cause more people could really get behind. But vegans can't even sort out their own thoughts because the lack of dietary cholesterol is causing your cells to be replaced at a slower rate than they are dying, and that includes in your brain.

Attached: learn to use a dictionary my man.png (1036x442, 46K)

plants are treated worse than animals and nobody complains about that.

>It's 2019: You would never support a company or buy products from a plantation that abuses & owns slaves.

I would and I do. Nothing makes me feel good like wearing a pair of sneakers made by a vietnamese 10 year old

Lol has your flyover ass ever left Nebraska?

>You would never support a company or buy products from a plantation that abuses & owns slaves.
where do you think we are?

based slavery rules

Ok. Kill humans. Save cows. New age morality

got it.

Sorry if my not rising to your weak bait and copy-and-pasted whataboutisms is depriving you of content for your ebin cringe compilation.

>militant

It was okay to use the word without knowing what it meant the first time. To make the same mistake twice, though, is very sad. To insist you never made a mistake is much sadder.
Look, you can try to make your point--if you have one--without the ten dollar words, irrelevant scolding, unneeded adjectives, and so, or you can keep spouting gibberish. We obviously have nothing better to with our time.

Look, a unicorn watching TV.

Attached: nothing has meaning.png (540x304, 217K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Vegans have more /cope/ than anyone on earth.
It's almost like malnutrition affects your mental faculties or something.

I hunt and fish

So, the answer is that you can't make whatever point you imagine you have in your own words without just rattling off the same script full of words you don't understand. Thank you for clarifying.

The "answer" to which question?
I don't believe any question was posed.

I can be equally pedantic to you, with the added bonus that I wouldn't post something objectively wrong, like when you misunderstood the modern connotation to the word "disenfranchised" and still allude to an alleged misuse which was, actually, disproved.

Furthermore, if more than one person finds you to be - subjectively - militant, and accuses you of such, perhaps you should see that as a sign that your demeanor is not what you intended it to be.

I buy my electronics second hand so I don't support those companies directly.

I think the lack of meat has had a seriously negative impact on OP's brainpower.

>Furthermore, if more than one person finds you to be - subjectively - a X, and accuses you of such, perhaps you should see that as a sign

At least we can agree that we're all gay nigger soyboy cucks, then.

that's actually worse.

let me start off by saying, you're an absolute asshole.

you're not 'manlier' and more in touch with the earth, like the bad ass video game character you feel like, or whatever romanticized image you have of yourself 'out in the wild hunting like a man'.

First of all, if one of those animals was enraged and you were out with your bare hands, you would be absolutely fucking obliterated; even by a dear. you'd probably even get killed by a dozen rabbits if they were so angry.

but you have a gun. a fucking 8 year old can shoot an arrow or a bullet and kill an animal. It's not natural, and i don't think natural things are automatically good, or vice versa, but it's not like that 'man was made to hunt' horseshit you have in your head. yes, humans have evolved to create technology and thats /our/ weapon blahblah, yeah well, the same could be said that our technology has so far surpassed THAT technology, that it's no longer necessary to eat meat to live a fun, normal and healthy life, complete with nutrition and options to go out and dine with friends.
Furthermore, now that I've hopefully opened your mind to the fact that you're no better than a faggot in a pickup truck or a loud nigger in a Tahoe, those animals are MEANT to live int he wild. Those animals have their own lives and connections and families and things to do among themselves and eachother, but you killed them, even though there are literally millions and billions of animals ready at the farm, literally born for that purpose.

You ignored the animal that was literally born to die, even further disrespecting it by killing its kin who have freedom. That's like a father wrongfully going to prison, and then people killing his son on the outside for retaliation instead of him.

anyway, you're not cool for hunting and fishing, those fish are polluted as FUCK by the way, and the souls of those beautiful creatures whose lives you have needlessly taken will haunt u 4evrmore

Attached: 1559758714109.png (481x481, 427K)

I'm Italian

Saving the planet >>>> saving people

hope this helps

without people in it, the planet is useless

tl;dr
Eat a burger you wuss

Attached: tl;dr.gif (360x240, 337K)

I'd support reparations for both farm animals & blacks.

fuck vegans, but more importantly fuck niggers.
also jews.

>Eating Meat is equivalent of Slave Owner
True, because niggers are animals

Attached: lipplate.jpg (428x391, 39K)

>It's not natural
Best get rid of your computer, phone, internet service, clothes, car, residence, any processed food, and everything else you own, because all of it is "not natural."

Deer evolved to have large antlers for self defense; rabbits evolved to seize up in a shock-like state when they're cornered so they don't feel death. Wolves evolved to have amazing nighttime vision with an emphasis on detecting motion.

Humans evolved to have complex enough brains to understand physics and develop and utilize tools rather than evolving inherent appendages of self-defense. You have no real argument here.

This is for you but the post number changed between me writing this post on /ck/ and the thread being moved to Jow Forums.

Firstly : I'm one for high standards of animal rights.
Healthy cattle means healthy food which means healthy people.

However : Your assertion does not make sense.

Slavery is an abusive practise on group of humans do to another group of humans.

It is a way of extracting the maximum amount of resources out of a population as you genocide them.

Why execute when you can work-them-to-death.

Cattle farming, has been one of the best things to happen to any species humans like the taste of.

Sheep, Cows, Pigs, Goats, Chickens, etc, are all successful vertebra species, where as tigers are almost extinct.

Every human race that has been enslaved by another has either

A) broken free
or
B) been destroyed and forgotten.

baste and meatpilled

>be 35
>decide to be healthier and quit eating meet or anything dairy related
>basically eat rice and vegetables everyday
>still overweight

WTF I though i was supposed to get healthier. I can fuck longer which is good but how do I get rid of my man tits?

only kosher meat

You need to eat fewer calories than you burn off.

Also, you won't be able to totally lose your gyno by burning calories if it's true gyno and not pseudogyno.

Pseudogyno is basically just chest fat, and it will go down as you trim fat off your body (unfortunately it's usually the last to go, you'll probably lose fat everywhere else and THEN the tits, most likely).

If it's true gyno, what you have is actual breast tissue. Losing weight will help because there's doubtless some excess fat there too, but you're still going to have them to some extent. Surgery would be the main option and there are a lot of risks involved unfortunately.

>ou would never support a company or buy products from a plantation that abuses & owns slaves.
where can I donate?

"Give your dog or cat respect, patience, understanding and love. And if you just change to one vegetarian day a week, that's a wonderful step that will save animal lives. It means you have chosen something kind instead of something cruel"

Attached: 138687123322.jpg (615x418, 40K)

Worse because cows are more valuable than niggers

Eating meat is biblicaland good for you, you should try it sometime vegan s0yb0i

Attached: 1559796714017.png (1500x1200, 90K)