Its over

Attached: trump baby.png (994x625, 163K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please, and wear pussy hats. You guys make it too easy.

$20 says it gets shot at

Attached: XDl0MFn9.jpg (512x512, 21K)

How do we pop it legally? What if we get an user in the area to fly a drone into it and say it was in self-defense?

Lmao

Another baby democrats have sentence to death.

Honestly, Trump is probably gonna be upset by this. He's been triggered by less. You'd think a man in his position would have thicker skin. He went on a multiple tweet long essay the other day because some female soccer player said she wasn't going to the white house. Dude has a very easily bruised ego.

There must be a NAP violation here somewhere.

blumpf is finished

DC law enforcement is completely cucked so you'd probably end up with a terrorism charge

Did they pay for another one or fixed the first one?

6PBP

Attached: 1524097717621.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Jow Forums: lmao look at those triggered liberals
also Jow Forums: WTF SHOOT DOWN THE TRUMP BABY BALLOON

>Controversial balloon in the gun capitol of the world.
Yeah, I can see this going well.

>america
id give it 30 feet or whatever measurement you freedom niggas use before it’s shot down

BB gun can handle that easily and silently.

>How do we pop it legally?
We win the election

you can become a multi-millionaire with a single balloon

Attached: charlscaroll.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

discord tranny: there's no difference between sexes
also discord tranny: I have to cut my dick off and shill on Jow Forums

Yeah I'm only kidding. Raining the democrat's parade isn't worth a felony. We can only hope a stray bottle rocket hits it, lol.

Attached: 1544030516138.jpg (378x396, 18K)

Use a high powered .22 caliber pellet rifle. It's not illegal to make a suppressor for a pellet rifle either so you could make it so that it's hard for someone to pinpoint your position.

Based and Wisdom-pilled

Attached: Crossing the Delawoo.jpg (3492x1996, 1.87M)

...gun capitol of the world

Attached: bk.png (351x360, 152K)

>take flight

Literally flies so low a Brit can stab a hole in it with their blunt 4 inch kitchen knives.

I mean, it's cringe and that's good for us. Why pop it? These liberal arts grads can't even meme a meme president. Retards.

YOURE FLYING IN MY AIRSPACE STATIST SCUM

Attached: 1531307942390.png (793x794, 602K)

Bajs are racist confirmed

Attached: B4850095-1DA8-4CB8-B2FF-EB6EE902B674.jpg (237x249, 14K)

Nice

>Pallet rifle
This could work
Also film it and post here

distraction

Attached: 1561654486119.jpg (1265x686, 166K)

the point in shooting the balloon is to create more triggered liberals to laugh at

.22 pellet rifles are still a little slow. Good idea to know where you're gonna do it and spend a lot more time than you have practicing to get the shot down and make sure it's going to puncture the material.

Drone+tape+scissors=win

Attached: 1561234411149.jpg (550x495, 221K)

or just don't get caught

probably fixed the first ones, these balloons aren't cheap

$40 says at least three people are killed from stray bullets fired in the air at it.

This can't be happening !
I'm in charge here !!

Attached: FBI Meme Ball.png (1278x981, 637K)

>Inb4 an SM-1 gets launched from Norfolk

Attached: 1515750510230.jpg (406x364, 50K)

If anyone's thinking about shooting the balloon down that's probably a really bad idea... please don't. Do what that lady in the UK did. Walk up and puncture it.

Thing is a gun shot would just put a hole in it and it will deflate slowly. Best thing is a flamethrowing drone like pic attached

Attached: dronemain.jpg (800x348, 35K)

hope a patriot finally shoots it down

trump should buy it and fly it the wh

>apparently Jow Forums is one person
1/10 bait, consider administering 10 ccs of rope

Attached: 1560368951785.jpg (314x290, 24K)

Attached: 1472861170166.png (1000x1000, 289K)

but destroying the balloon will make so many people seethe

Can't you just shoot those powerful bottle rockets at it to melt it? They've destroyed lots of my best clothes.

Attached: Trump Time Traveler.jpg (615x411, 40K)

save weight by just using a spike.

How much mileage are they still going to get out of that gawdawful balloon?

I can guarantee with reasonable certainty that bottle rockets are banned in D.C.

>People ITT want to pop it
>Not "borrow" it
The game is afoot

Attached: 1488996303490.png (1544x857, 604K)

It would be easy to shoot that balloon and get away with it.

Just fucking pop it Jesus Christ you faggots act like it’s rocket science or something

Pellet gun, dart gun, drone what the fuck ever just actually do it and don’t pussy out like faggots. It took some boomer woman to do the job last time.

well to steal it, it will be much harder because of the amount of people

I condone the destruction of this thing, but come on user. Those who have the means don't need the advice.

Attached: Untitled.png (500x470, 102K)

Does anyone have a giant magnifying glass? We could burn a hole into with the sun.

>could make everyone on earth a billionaire
what a fucking dumb thing to write.

Trump BTFO by Sadiq Khan in his own country kek

Attached: KikeBitch.jpg (1067x600, 45K)

>How do we pop it legally?
You can't. It's destruction of property. The real question is how do you pop it without getting caught. High powered laser pointers seem the best way to go.

You could find out where they're storing it. We Brits managed to find out where they were storing the Trump balloon after they posted a picture of it at its home; unfortunately no one had the balls to go there and fuck it up.

Attached: 1560097549464.jpg (940x1024, 179K)

How long has this thing been around now? Who gives a fuck?

>*bounces back*

Would be great if there were a drone powerful enough to latch onto its ropes and pull it back down. Honestly though, liberals here burn flags ffs, burning a balloon isn't even noteworthy.

>take flight
It's a tiny balloon that lefties fly low to the ground and hover protectively around. lol.

almost as if journalists don't understand the simplest things

We really need to work out the laser plan.

>leaf

Attached: 1551032160144.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

im pro-choice but that was a good one

Attached: 1552081186423.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

This is one of those bitches who is playing with their hair 24/7, I just know it.

Bear in mind that getting arrested for anything violent near a political event in DC is automatic jail. Obama passed it near the end. Antifa was bitching about it during the initial Trump protests.

you paying? that's 20 dollars i need dude i need food

Meh hes just talking his shit back. Can you really blame him? A cuck would say nothing.

i really hope someone doesn't accidentally break the lines and let it float into the stratosphere.

pretty sure an air rifle and bb pellet could pop it. thin skinned drumpffffffffffffff

People wanting to shoot it down for a laugh=/=outrage

Attached: 1531475065275.png (729x874, 521K)

He does that to control the media. Theyll spend an entire day talking about it instead of something more damaging to him. He miss spells shit on purpose as well. All to keep himself in the headlines constantly.

>Jew
Checks out actually.

why does he always delete the mispelled tweets if he doesn’t care and it’s done intentionally?

>im pro-choice
we know

Holy shit, I...I'm absolutely BTFO
What the FRICK bros, we...we were supposed to be tired of winning! It wasn't supposed to end like this, NOOO~OOO

its a restricted air space. they won't allow it.

Maybe you're onto something

one of those high powered laser pointers that pop balloons

Could we cover it with birdseed and have birds peck away at it?

Attached: tenor.png (640x352, 490K)

liberals are weird retards sad really

ideal situation optics wise is the balloon being completely engulfed in flames

YES!!!! I know mutts will have the balls to pop it a lot faster than it was popped here and it will be glorious
I salute you, my brothers from across the pond

Attached: salute.jpg (275x183, 18K)

Shoot it down with a big bore airgun in minecraft

Can't speak for Jow Forums, but I couldn't be more mildly amused. Almost makes me wanna...smirk.

Democrats hate babies SO MUCH.

Attached: racist_baby.jpg (192x240, 9K)

lol. No, he's just a childish weirdo.

Why can’t that father just take care of his fucking kid? I don’t know why but that pisses me off so much that this little baby’s father isn’t there.

They probably got a bulk order to begin with. Really think they set up to print just one?

Still begs the question what the most legal way of doing it would be. You know the method that will get you the least charges if you actually do it. Shining powerful enough laser might work but that's also highly illegal, more so than say smashing a drone into it.

This is the most creative solution I have heard to this problem.

Attached: birds go crazy.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

Omg, trump is such an evil white supremacist dictator, how dare he let people have the freedom to openly mock him on a national holiday in the capital!

someone with a drone should attach a blowtorch to it and burn that thing out of the sky.

Attached: Really Negro.jpg (1300x974, 366K)